Visiting Angels of SE OKC

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Visiting Angels of SE OKC

S.T. October 11, 2012

Visiting Angels of SE-OKC has been a savior to my family. My parents live in Norman OK and we live in Atlanta. During one of my visits home, I realized my folks were having a hard time with some things. The Visiting Angels of SE-OKC came to the house, answered all of our questions and offered to let us talk/interview a couple of their "Angels". We were able to chooseour own caregiver, Connie, who has been the answer to all of our prayers. Whether it's running errands, cooking, cleaning or even helping my mom in the shower, she is always there with a smile and a helping hand.

daughters2 December 01, 2011

Words are insufficient to say how much your "angels", Lisa and Shelly, mean to our family. They are so loving and kind and provide womderful care to our Dad. Their willingness to interact with him, assist him and allow him to maintain his independence and dignity through a very rough time for him physically has been a blessing. My sister and I are unable to be there all the time and Dad has told us many times that because of his "angels," he doesn't miss us as much. That is the highest praise - your angels have become an important part of our family! Thank you for being willing to work with us when others would not and for the exceptional care you provide for Dad. His very grateful daughters.

Jane J. September 29, 2011

Visiting Angels of SE OKC has been caring for my Mom since 2005. She is 90 years old and has dementia. She has been slowing going through the stages of the disease, and the caregivers have adapted the care to meet her changing needs. I live out of state so I have felt peace of mind knowing my Mom is receiving the best care possible. In addition to providing professional care, the caregivers make my Mom feel loved and secure.

About Visiting Angels of SE OKC

Visiting Angels of SE OKC is an in-home care provider serving Midwest City, OK and the surrounding area. Visiting Angels of SE OKC offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Visiting Angels of SE OKC