Synergy HomeCare of Miami, Florida

Contact Now

Reviews of Synergy HomeCare of Miami, Florida

ASG October 04, 2011

I interviewed this provider

Synergy has been wonderful in the caring of my parents, they have a very knowledgeable, dedicated and caring caregivers.The staff is always available and their caregivers are very professional, caring and timely. Lucy has been a blessing for us in helping us keep our parents safe at home for as long as possible

GGuerra October 04, 2011

Synergy's specialty is professional, warm and compassionate. Lucy (owner) and her staff have enabled my grandmother to live independently in the comfort of her own home for the past 2 years. Synergy has provided the kind of quality and 24/7 responsive care that lets my grandmother truly enjoy living independently at home. Their care is simply one of a kind.

GeorgePD October 03, 2011

Lucy R. and Synergy were a godsend to our family! They provided us access to quality care givers to attend to both of my aging parents. We needed 24/7 live-in help and the logsitics necessary to make this happen would have been more difficult than I could have handled alone. Due to her invaluable assistance we were able to keep them safe and happy in their own home for as long as possible. Thanks Lucy!

theschafe October 03, 2011

My family has used Synergy for a year now and it has been a very pleasant experience. The staff is always available and their caregivers are very professional, caring and timely. Dealing with Alzheimer's Disease is tough enough, having a home care service that understands and makes life easier on you is worth its weight in gold.

Dolores Cece for Edward Sonshine October 03, 2011

Lucia and her team are extremely dilgent, hard-working, caring people who have satisfied our every requirement. They have been more than helpful and patient and we would highly recommend them.

Realtor Cristina October 03, 2011

Se ve muy lindo... Sorry no se mucho al respecto. Pero tengo un pregunta/sugerencia: no estara traducido al espanol?. Pense en foward it a mi madre y estoy segura ella preferiria espanol.

EMF October 02, 2011

Lucy and her team have given my entire family peace of mind. I am confident that my Mom is in good hands with her, and any help we need is only a phone call away. I recommend her to you!

Madison Miller October 01, 2011

Synergy provided my mother with wonderful care. Both caregivers were kind, experienced, and provided a wealth of support.

From Synergy HomeCare of Miami, Florida

Synergy Home Care’s Scope of service includes a full range of In-Home Private Duty Home Health Care, catering to specifically to the needs of the patient and the family. We provide non-medical care through personal-care aides and certified nursing assistants, based on client’s needs. Our service scope is from four to twenty-four hours per day, seven days a week. We are both Professional and General liability insured.

Our Certify Nurse Assistance (CNA) and Home-Health Aides (HHA) go through a rigorous selection process that includes:
  • Background checked and verify.
  • Contractors are well-proven, we verify a minimum of three professional and personal references.
  • Physician Health Clearance, CPR and First Aid certification.
  • Driving Records check
  • A final interview is conducted by a Healthcare Human Resource professional to determine if a candidate is qualified.
  • Our Scope of Service included:
  • Home-Care Service:
  • these included home-related services without hands-on care, such as meal preparation, medication reminders, check vital signs, as well as general household tasks, such as meal preparation, light housekeeping, sweeping or mopping the floor, laundry, changing bed linens, grocery shopping, errands and other household tasks.
  • Personal-Care service:
  • these include hands-on assistance with personal-care tasks, such as dressing, bathing, bathroom assistance, incontinence care and transferring assistance. Personal-Care
  • Assistants also provided medication reminders, can check vital signs and can provide general household tasks, such as laundry, changing bed linens, light housekeeping, sweeping or mopping the floor, meal preparation, grocery shopping and errands.

Along with our home care and personal services, we also provided the following services:
  • Care Management's Services Include:
  • Collaborative assessment of the client's needs.
  • Developing a comprehensive plan for care for the client.
  • provided assistance in creating a customized approach of care, where a person can receive the appropriate care based on their specific needs.
  • coordination of all services and care provided to clients, including doctor and other professional appointments and social activities.
  • Provide direct, in-home care from Social Workers and Home-Health Aides.
  • establish home safety and emergency preparedness when needed.
  • Attention to psychological factors, such as family, friends, daily routine, activities and family caregiver stress.
  • We specialize in chronic conditions such as:
  • Parkinson’s care
  • Cancer Recovery Care
  • Alzheimer’s and other dementia care needs
  • Heart Disease
  • Spinal Cord Injury Care
  • ALS
  • COPD
  • Stroke
  • Post Hospitalization and Rehab stays
  • We are happy to discuss pricing and payment options based upon your needs, as Synergy Homecare’s main priority is to provide superior home-care assistance at a competitive price without sacrificing quality and customer service. This is the foundation on which Synergy Homecare was built and what has made us successful to date. We provided assistance in filling claims with clients carrying private long term insurance. Please don’t hesitate to give us a call 786-888-0379

Features of Synergy HomeCare of Miami, Florida

Rates

• Rate for hourly care: $16.50 to $23.50

• Licenses: NR 30211423

Agency Type

• Referral agency. (Provider refers independent caregivers to you.)

• Companion care
    • Personal care assistants
    • In-home health care

Travel

• Travel: Staff will travel 1-15 miles to provide care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
    • We check references
    • We ensure that our team members are immunized for influenza, hepatitis b, tuberculosis, and other communicable diseases
    • We check driving records
    • We confirm legal U.S. residency
    • We require fingerprint-based background check
    • We require drug screenings
    • We check sexual offender databases

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Insurance
    • Credit card
    • Check

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address