Right at Home Miami, FL

Overview of Ratings

4.8

April 20, 2017

By Julie L

The caregivers do everything for the client. She cannot do a lot of things for herself.

March 29, 2017

By Wendy J

Right at Home takes everything off of my hands and the caregivers are fantastic. They are perfection. They are truly professionals and I love them.

March 06, 2017

By boosdaughter

Other

Caring for an ill parent is a stressful and daunting task. I was so impressed by the professional and caring staff of Right at Home. Charles came to my mother's home for an initial evaluation and was able to assess her needs and provide her excellent care as well as assist us with the difficult work in navigating and submitting information to my mother's long term care insurance policy.He and Right at Home were real life savers and myself and my family are most grateful. I would highly recommend this agency.

February 17, 2017

By Esther D

Right at Home has made my life a lot easier.

February 17, 2017

By cotog

I am extremely satisfied with excellent service and positive attitude provided by my Right at Home caregiver. She is reliable, trustworthy, caring and nurturing to my family member. I recommend Right at Home for their top notch management as well.

December 14, 2016

By Happy365

Right at Home was very accommodating and understanding of our loved ones needs. When caring for my grandmother they add a sense of comfort and security for our family while following her wishes to remain in her home.

December 09, 2016

By Daniel Rodriguez

Other

One of my employees needed assistance with their parents and we recommended Right at Home Care after all the great things we heard about it. My employee and their parents are extremely satisfied with the quality and professionalism of the care provided. Would recommend in a heart beat.

From Right at Home Miami, FL

Custom Care Plan

Caregiver Training and Care Supervision

Areas Served: All of Miami-Dade County including, Miami, Miami Beach, Aventura, Sunny Isles, Bal Harbour, North Miami, Key Biscayne, Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, Pinecrest, Kendall, Cutler Bay.

Licenses: HHA #299994601

Agency Type : Full Service Agency (we directly employ and supervise the caregivers)

Range of Services: Companion Care, Personal Care, In-Home Health Care, Respite Care, Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care, Parkinson’s Care

Travel: We travel to all of Miami-Dade County

Screening:

• Conduct Personal Interview with Director of Care
  • Perform Level II FBI Fingerprint Background Check
  • Check Multiple References
  • Confirm Legal US Residency and Authorization to Work
  • Screen for Drug Use

Training: We provide on-going training for every caregiver at Right at Home University

Transportation: : Yes – Our Caregivers Provide Transportation

Bonded/Insured: : Every Caregiver is insured for workers comp and liability and is bonded for theft protection

Payment Details: We Handle Payroll, Benefits and Taxes for our Caregivers

Payment Options:

• Long Term Care Insurance
  • Credit Card
  • Check
  • Auto Debit ACH
  • Contact office to discuss other payment options
  • Photos of Right at Home Miami, FL