At Home Care of South Florida Miami Beach, FL
Top Nearby In-Home Care Services
Reviews of At Home Care of South Florida | Miami Beach, FL
Overview of Ratings
October 15, 2017
November 07, 2014
I am a past client of this provider
From At Home Care of South Florida
At Home Care provides families and residents of the greater Miami area an alternative to nursing, assisted living and other care facilities. We offer comprehensive non-medical care services for seniors and those dealing with chronic illnesses such as Parkinson's or Alzheimer's, as well as those recovering from an injury, illness, or surgery and those who just need some extra assistance in their daily functions or personal care. We're here to make sure all who want it, can receive the care they need in the comfort of their own homes.
This approach to care enables the client to enjoy an improved quality and enjoyment of life, be safe and secure in familiar surroundings and extend their ability to live independently. Some of our services include daily assistance with bathing and grooming, medication compliance, post-surgical care, transportation, light housekeeping, meal preparation, safety assessments and supervision, companionship and family care giver respite.
At Home Care is licensed, bonded and insured.
Why We Are #1 in Miami
At Home Care offers the Best Rates, Best Caregivers and Best Service in the region. At Home Care is a privately held, and operated firm, NOT A FRANCHISE. It's personal for us.
- All caregivers are fingerprinted and must pass extensive background checks
- All caregivers have completed a HIV course
- All caregivers are CPR and First Aid Certified
- All caregivers are specially trained in a variety of areas
- Our services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including holidays
- All caregivers are fingerprinted and must pass extensive level 2 background checks
When is it time to bring in At Home Care services
- Difficulty with walking, balance, standing and sitting or transferring from one place to another and a history of falls.
- Spoiled food in the refrigerator, unclean or cluttered home environment, bills unpaid
- Difficulty driving or recent car accidents
- Changes in physical appearance or hygiene
- Forgetful/confused with medications or prescription refills
- Lack of interest in socializing or activities that were once enjoyable, depression
- Confusion, memory loss, difficulty concentrating and changes in personality all may be signs of dementia or Alzheimer's disease
Our automated check-in and check-out process ensures efficient and accurate billing for each client.
No contracts, No hourly minimum, No deposits.
Caregiver Skills Include:
Ethics, Validation Therapy, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients
|Caregivers employed, bonded and insured:||Yes|
|Caregivers available 24 hours a day:||Yes|
|Available to assisted living facility:||Yes|
|RN on Staff:||Yes|
Features of At Home Care of South Florida
- Hourly Rate: $15.50/Hour
- Live In Rate: $200/Day