Home Instead Senior Care - Metairie, LA

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Metairie, LA

Joe114774650 July 31, 2015

Communication with Home Instead is excellent. I am kept informed of the caregivers' schedule. Most of the caregivers from Home Instead are competent!

Mark114759750 July 31, 2015

Home Instead Senior Care responded quickly, and they were able to deal with my unique circumstances. The person who came in was very sweet and loving with my mother. She was on time and prompt. She followed through, checked in ahead of time to confirm, and she took good care of my mother. The agency followed up before and afterwards. Everybody, the agency and her, were able to customize for our needs. The scheduling and billing were excellent.

Mark100090450 March 31, 2015

I saw Home Instead on the internet, and they were the only one that responded to me. I was travelling down to New Orleans with my mother for a wedding, and I wanted to find somebody to help us for that period. They were able to help me out, and they were very helpful. They have excellent caregivers. They are very warm to my mother and very thorough. They were excellent beforehand, and a lot of the information was given. They had good follow up, I received accurate billing, and everything was great.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Metairie, LA

Home Instead - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Metairie, LA

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address