Sunland Home Care

Overview of Ratings

4.4

November 06, 2017

By Jennifer C

Sunland Home Care is very flexible and they cater to my needs. Sunland Home Care has helped me receive less complaints from my loved one. They have also been able to talk to my loved one. My life has been simplified.

November 06, 2017

By Gladys G

Sunland Home Care is very easy to get along with and you can talk to them. Sunland Home Care has made my life easier by making it more comfortable for me so that I don't have to do things on my own.

October 11, 2017

By Jean A_1

Sunland Home Care is very caring, and their caregivers are fantastic. The services from Sunland Home Care have helped to guide me and take care of anything that I have needed.

By Janet B_2

I would recommend Sunland Home Care because they respond really quick. It has been difficult for the family getting used to having home care. There has to be more interaction with my loved one. My loved one has to get used to strangers and being alone with them.

By Marjory O

They were always there for us. They accommodated for our needs. They watched over her while I was able to do chores.

By Marilyn W

Sunland Home Care is excellent and meets all my needs. There's things I can't do myself.

By Jackie L

Sunland Home Care is on top of things and knows what's going on. My caregiver is just like one of the family. We love her.

By Janet E_1

I would tell someone about Sunland Home Care because they have real trained caregivers, take great care in selecting the caregiver for each client, and they are dedicated to what they do. Sunland Home Care has made life easier by relieving me of the responsibilities that my loved one has and gives me more freedom.

From Sunland Home Care

Sunland In-Home Care brings the best practices of working with Seniors for almost 60 years into a business that has compassion and genuinely cares for people. Our mission is to provide quality services in your home. We want you to stay happy, healthy and independent for as long as you can.

Sunland Home Care