Right at Home East Valley Phoenix

Contact Now

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Right at Home East Valley Phoenix

Michael J_507165 August 07, 2017

Right at Home provides good caregivers, and if I don't like them they will change them. Right at Home makes life easier for me by providing companionship for me.

Myrna D_506941 August 05, 2017

I was very happy with the caregiver I had. She came right in and helped me with whatever I needed. I couldn't take a shower unless I had someone to help me.

Joan A_505770 August 02, 2017

So far, I have nothing but good things to say about Right at Home. Right at Home helps make life easier for me by always making sure that I am comfortable.

Dennis G_505763 August 02, 2017

I would definitely recommend Right at Home to others. They were a good company just overall. The client was able to stay in his house because of the caregivers. They bathed him and walked with him. They made sure he received his medications and things like that.

Joe B_496497 July 14, 2017

Right at Home has been as responsive as they can to my requests for various caregivers. We really do like their last choice in a caregiver. The services help me out with the care and affords me the ability to get away as well.

Gene B_496110 July 14, 2017

Right at Home does a good job and they come right to my home. Right at Home helps me with whatever my needs are at the time.

Robert V_496093 July 14, 2017

The caregivers from Right at Home are punctual and well-trained. They have good personalities and are nice people. I couldn't get around or do much without the caregivers from Right at Home. They help me work towards my independence.

Clyde V_493268 July 08, 2017

The people that Right at Home hires are good, accountable, and responsible. Right at Home gives me time to take care of things that I need to do.

Michael S_488692 June 26, 2017

Right at Home is pretty good and I like their staff, but their communication is very poor.

Jack V_488605 June 26, 2017

Right at Home has done everything that they can to help me.

Charles V_488546 June 26, 2017

Right at Home is courteous.

M. Anderson April 03, 2017

Andrea was always on time, kept me clean and dry. She would make the house was picked up and clean. She was always helpful and willing to please. I really enjoyed her being here.

Joe and Naomi Miller July 25, 2016

We were referred to you by Christian Health Care. Mark the owner was great. We knew the lord was leading us. All the staff at Right At Home were good. Bre and Shelagh were exceptional. I have and will continue to recommend Right At Home.

Arlene Betterman July 15, 2016

Right At Home helped my family by coming to our home 3x a week to provide care for my husband. One of the caregivers came to our home just to get my husband up for breakfast. Thank you, So far everything has been going well, If I need more help I will be contacting them in the up coming months.

Patricia673001 June 17, 2016

Patricia B. was wonderful helping us get to our appointments and other places we needed to be. She was happy, friendly, and was very dedicated. We could not have been happier with how we were treated.

SJ5 April 23, 2016

I had a caregiver from Right at Home who couldn’t handle my husband to transfer him and dropped him on the floor. After a month and a half, she never got comfortable doing it on her own, and I couldn’t see paying for three hours when I had to be here half the time to help her. They should listen to the client's needs; originally I told them I needed somebody big and strong enough to handle him.

Here at Right at Home of East Valley Phoenix, the safety of your loved ones is our number one concern. We take great pride in our caregivers. All applicants are extensively pre-screened prior to beginning their employment with us. Once they have met our high standards of care, they receive ongoing training to help increase job-related competence.

In this particular case, we had scheduled two training sessions with the caregiver, SJ5, and the client to make sure that everyone was comfortable with different transfer techniques. Our caregiver on this case has over 10 years of experience providing excellent care to clients and their families. After we arrived for the first of these training sessions, we were told these sessions were unnecessary by SJ5, as our caregiver had arrived early and had already gotten him into the shower. We waited until the client was finished with his shower, where the caregiver was supervised while she performed a stand pivot transfer. The caregiver received one piece of advice from our professional staff and SJ5 said that she felt comfortable with the caregiver’s skill level. After showing up for the second training session, we were informed again by SJ5 that our session was unnecessary as the caregiver had already gotten her husband into his chair with proper technique. We were told twice by SJ5 that our caregiver did the job correctly and that she had no complaints.

This caregiver did work with SJ5’s husband for 2 months. SJ5 did eventually let us know that she would be more comfortable with a male caregiver for her husband. We informed her that we would get a male caregiver right away, as the comfort of our valued clients is important to us. We left the house that morning to start staffing this particular case with a male caregiver. By that afternoon, she had called us to inform us that our services would no longer be needed. SJ5 did inform our staff coordinator that she had no complaints about our female caregiver and that she was more than capable and trained to handle her husband’s care, but she would no longer be needing our services.

If a caregiver is not a right fit for our client’s needs, we make every attempt possible to match them with a caregiver that may fit their needs better. We encourage disgruntled clients to call these issues to our attention, so we can be prompt and attentive in addressing each issue until our clients are satisfied with our own high levels of service. Our goal at Right at Home is to improve the quality of life for those we serve. Right at Home is your trusted homecare provider in the East Valley Phoenix area.

Reviewer25 December 31, 2015

Awesome service more than what I asked for .

Lucy Einess December 30, 2015

When I called Right at Home, I was overwhelmed and not sure where to turn for help. Once we had them come I was feeling safer and less overwhelmed. Our caregiver, Becky, was always so willing to help anytime we needed her. She was extremely patient. It was a relief for me to have help in my home with my husband.

Carrie Brown December 19, 2015

I bonded with my caregiver from Right at Home in no time at all. She is well-trained, efficient, very compassionate and caring. She came to me after I'd had a major spinal fusion surgery. I had never replaced her since then. She is a God sent blessing.

Bobbie W. December 18, 2015

Awesome people. They saved me and my family member. Excellent care and co-operation and they were awesome in finding caregivers to match my family's personality and needs. EXCELLENT.

Ed Hoffman October 28, 2015

Great caregiver! They have friendly staff.

Kay Kennedy June 22, 2015

I called Right at Home because I was in need of assistance for my husband a couple of times a week. Now since we use Right Home, I am able to spend 2 days a week out of the house without having to rush home to him. Our caregiver is very conscientious and does a great job. Also, the office staff is always responsive, and our needs have always been met.

NLothGilbertAZ June 12, 2015

After hiring right at home I am feeling less stressed, safer and over all happier. All of the staff members from our caregivers Maxing and Hope to the office staff Raychel have been WONDERFUL. I was extremely stressed before having these wonderful caregivers in my parents homes. Now I know that no matter what comes our way we have the stability and knowledgeable staff with Right At Home.

Linda Halker June 06, 2015

While Right At Home was in our home, we were very relieved. They were helpful and professional. Our caregiver, Lindsey, handled my husband very well. We will be back in the valley in December and will use this company then and every time we visit the valley.

Caring74960350 December 27, 2014

I was very happy with the caretaker they provided. I had the same caretaker the entire time. This was important. She was always on time and dependable. She was very competent and was very good with my husband.

Frances & Reisty October 31, 2014

We very much appreciated the timely manner your company accomodated our needs. The staff was professional, pleasant, and very helpful.

Linda94703050 June 19, 2014

Everyone in your company that I had contact with were very professiional and caring. My Dad was a very trying person to work with. You never gave up on him! Mark would even stop by and visit when Dad refused to accept help.

Kay20 January 23, 2014

Always courteous; were able to provide a qualified caregiver shortly after I contacted them. They are very cooperative with scheduling.

Mary68837850 September 27, 2013

My mom likes some of the caregivers at Right at Home. She has really quite excellent ladies, but I have some problems with them. I just felt that some of their caretakers were not experienced or dedicated enough because sometimes nobody would show up and that's not acceptable. One time a caretaker took my mom to the senior center and she forgot to go back and get her. I got a call from the center that mom has been there for a couple of hours already and nobody came to pick her up. I called up their office and they sent somebody to pick her up there. They actually have some personal conflicts with their manager that's why good people were leaving. Every time we have good caregivers, they would end up leaving because they had conflict with the management.

Nancy70256250 June 25, 2013

Their workers are always on time. If there is a problem, they always call and get a replacement if necessary. My needs have been met by this company.

Barbara40 June 25, 2013

Five stars!! Linda is wonderful with my father!

Carrie6 June 24, 2013

Twice in the apst two years Right at Home paired me with a very competent caregiver who provided the skills that I needed to help me cope with three major surgeries. Her experience, patience and cheerfulness were and are, keys to my recovery.

Jill5 April 30, 2013

Thank you for all your help with my mom.

Joann B. April 21, 2013

Good providers - on time.

Dan12 April 21, 2013

No one is perfect but a few can come close! I have never felt so defeated and alone but mark and his crew gave both of us comfort. Our lives have improved due to their compassion. Their office staff was more than excellent.

From Right at Home East Valley Phoenix