Right at Home East Valley Phoenix

Reviews of Right at Home East Valley Phoenix

4.5

November 02, 2017

By Robert "Bob" S

I would tell others that we have been with Right at Home for three years now, and we have only had a couple of bad caregivers. Right at Home is easy to talk to and they have a very friendly staff. The service provides me with outstanding caregivers at times when I need them most. I feel like the staff at Right at Home really knows me.

November 02, 2017

By Louis V

Right at Home can improve their caregivers. They aren't consistent and sometimes we don't have anyone. Right at Home needs to send caregivers that can be here when they're supposed to be.

By Larry V

Right at Home has a great office staff. They are personable and friendly. When I ask questions, they seem to know what they're talking about. The caregiver is quite competent and helps my loved one with his ADLs.

By Gregory P

Right at Home came through when I really needed them, and they provided quality people. I was unable to take care of my son for a short amount of time, and the caregivers were there for me.

By Wallace "Wally" A

I would tell someone that Right at Home does fairly well, but they skip out on some things. Right at Home is here to help my loved one take a shower.

By John S_5

I am less likely to recommend Right at Home because they are not very professional. Right at Home does not call me when they should, such as when a caregiver can't make it. I would like Right at Home to call me when no one is coming and keep me informed.

September 11, 2017

By William V

The services provided my husband by Right at Home have made a great impact.

By Ronald H

The caregiver that we have from Right at Home is wonderful! I never have to tell her to do anything, and she always looks for more to do! We are very pleased! My wife and I were not ready for assisted living. Right at Home filled the need of my wife's care.

By Eugene and Iona A

We are a thousand percent satisfied with the caregiver from Right at Home. Right at Home is very efficient, professional, and compassionate. Right at Home has made life easier for me by allowing me to know that my caregiver is here, and I don't have to tell her the things that need to be done. She's been a breath of pleasure.

By Ricky V

Right at Home was kind of bumpy at first, but now I have my caregiver. The caregiver helps me with everything I need around the house.

August 11, 2017

By Ken and Ann M

I would tell a friend that Right at Home is very professional. The services were fine. We just didn't have too much for the caregiver to do.

August 07, 2017

By Michael J_1

Right at Home provides good caregivers, and if I don't like them they will change them. Right at Home makes life easier for me by providing companionship for me.

August 04, 2017

By Myrna D

I was very happy with the caregiver I had. She came right in and helped me with whatever I needed. I couldn't take a shower unless I had someone to help me.

August 02, 2017

By Joan A_1

So far, I have nothing but good things to say about Right at Home. Right at Home helps make life easier for me by always making sure that I am comfortable.

August 02, 2017

By Dennis G_5

I would definitely recommend Right at Home to others. They were a good company just overall. The client was able to stay in his house because of the caregivers. They bathed him and walked with him. They made sure he received his medications and things like that.

By Joe B

Right at Home has been as responsive as they can to my requests for various caregivers. We really do like their last choice in a caregiver. The services help me out with the care and affords me the ability to get away as well.

By Gene B

Right at Home does a good job and they come right to my home. Right at Home helps me with whatever my needs are at the time.

By Robert V_2

The caregivers from Right at Home are punctual and well-trained. They have good personalities and are nice people. I couldn't get around or do much without the caregivers from Right at Home. They help me work towards my independence.

July 07, 2017

By Clyde V

The people that Right at Home hires are good, accountable, and responsible. Right at Home gives me time to take care of things that I need to do.

By Michael S_2

Right at Home is pretty good and I like their staff, but their communication is very poor.

By Jack V

Right at Home has done everything that they can to help me. I have gotten to know the people. There is always someone in the office. We are on a first name basis. They go out of their way to help me.

By Charles V

Right at Home is courteous. The services from Right at Home have helped with my husband because I feel confident that the caregivers are going to watch out for his well-being.

April 03, 2017

By M. Anderson

Andrea was always on time, kept me clean and dry. She would make the house was picked up and clean. She was always helpful and willing to please. I really enjoyed her being here.

July 25, 2016

By Joe and Naomi Miller

We were referred to you by Christian Health Care. Mark the owner was great. We knew the lord was leading us. All the staff at Right At Home were good. Bre and Shelagh were exceptional. I have and will continue to recommend Right At Home.

July 15, 2016

By Arlene Betterman

Right At Home helped my family by coming to our home 3x a week to provide care for my husband. One of the caregivers came to our home just to get my husband up for breakfast. Thank you, So far everything has been going well, If I need more help I will be contacting them in the up coming months.

June 17, 2016

By Patricia673001

Patricia B. was wonderful helping us get to our appointments and other places we needed to be. She was happy, friendly, and was very dedicated. We could not have been happier with how we were treated.

April 23, 2016

By SJ5

I had a caregiver from Right at Home who couldn’t handle my husband to transfer him and dropped him on the floor. After a month and a half, she never got comfortable doing it on her own, and I couldn’t see paying for three hours when I had to be here half the time to help her. They should listen to the client's needs; originally I told them I needed somebody big and strong enough to handle him.

Here at Right at Home of East Valley Phoenix, the safety of your loved ones is our number one concern. We take great pride in our caregivers. All applicants are extensively pre-screened prior to beginning their employment with us. Once they have met our high standards of care, they receive ongoing training to help increase job-related competence.

In this particular case, we had scheduled two training sessions with the caregiver, SJ5, and the client to make sure that everyone was comfortable with different transfer techniques. Our caregiver on this case has over 10 years of experience providing excellent care to clients and their families. After we arrived for the first of these training sessions, we were told these sessions were unnecessary by SJ5, as our caregiver had arrived early and had already gotten him into the shower. We waited until the client was finished with his shower, where the caregiver was supervised while she performed a stand pivot transfer. The caregiver received one piece of advice from our professional staff and SJ5 said that she felt comfortable with the caregiver’s skill level. After showing up for the second training session, we were informed again by SJ5 that our session was unnecessary as the caregiver had already gotten her husband into his chair with proper technique. We were told twice by SJ5 that our caregiver did the job correctly and that she had no complaints.

This caregiver did work with SJ5’s husband for 2 months. SJ5 did eventually let us know that she would be more comfortable with a male caregiver for her husband. We informed her that we would get a male caregiver right away, as the comfort of our valued clients is important to us. We left the house that morning to start staffing this particular case with a male caregiver. By that afternoon, she had called us to inform us that our services would no longer be needed. SJ5 did inform our staff coordinator that she had no complaints about our female caregiver and that she was more than capable and trained to handle her husband’s care, but she would no longer be needing our services.

If a caregiver is not a right fit for our client’s needs, we make every attempt possible to match them with a caregiver that may fit their needs better. We encourage disgruntled clients to call these issues to our attention, so we can be prompt and attentive in addressing each issue until our clients are satisfied with our own high levels of service. Our goal at Right at Home is to improve the quality of life for those we serve. Right at Home is your trusted homecare provider in the East Valley Phoenix area.

December 30, 2015

By Reviewer25

Awesome service more than what I asked for .

December 29, 2015

By Lucy Einess

When I called Right at Home, I was overwhelmed and not sure where to turn for help. Once we had them come I was feeling safer and less overwhelmed. Our caregiver, Becky, was always so willing to help anytime we needed her. She was extremely patient. It was a relief for me to have help in my home with my husband.

December 18, 2015

By Carrie Brown

I bonded with my caregiver from Right at Home in no time at all. She is well-trained, efficient, very compassionate and caring. She came to me after I'd had a major spinal fusion surgery. I had never replaced her since then. She is a God sent blessing.

December 17, 2015

By Bobbie W.

Awesome people. They saved me and my family member. Excellent care and co-operation and they were awesome in finding caregivers to match my family's personality and needs. EXCELLENT.

October 27, 2015

By Ed Hoffman

Great caregiver! They have friendly staff.

June 22, 2015

By Kay Kennedy

I called Right at Home because I was in need of assistance for my husband a couple of times a week. Now since we use Right Home, I am able to spend 2 days a week out of the house without having to rush home to him. Our caregiver is very conscientious and does a great job. Also, the office staff is always responsive, and our needs have always been met.

June 12, 2015

By NLothGilbertAZ

After hiring right at home I am feeling less stressed, safer and over all happier. All of the staff members from our caregivers Maxing and Hope to the office staff Raychel have been WONDERFUL. I was extremely stressed before having these wonderful caregivers in my parents homes. Now I know that no matter what comes our way we have the stability and knowledgeable staff with Right At Home.

June 06, 2015

By Linda Halker

While Right At Home was in our home, we were very relieved. They were helpful and professional. Our caregiver, Lindsey, handled my husband very well. We will be back in the valley in December and will use this company then and every time we visit the valley.

December 27, 2014

I was very happy with the caretaker they provided. I had the same caretaker the entire time. This was important. She was always on time and dependable. She was very competent and was very good with my husband.

October 31, 2014

By Frances & Reisty

We very much appreciated the timely manner your company accomodated our needs. The staff was professional, pleasant, and very helpful.

June 19, 2014

By Linda94703050

Everyone in your company that I had contact with were very professiional and caring. My Dad was a very trying person to work with. You never gave up on him! Mark would even stop by and visit when Dad refused to accept help.

January 23, 2014

By Kay20

Always courteous; were able to provide a qualified caregiver shortly after I contacted them. They are very cooperative with scheduling.

September 27, 2013

By Mary68837850

My mom likes some of the caregivers at Right at Home. She has really quite excellent ladies, but I have some problems with them. I just felt that some of their caretakers were not experienced or dedicated enough because sometimes nobody would show up and that's not acceptable. One time a caretaker took my mom to the senior center and she forgot to go back and get her. I got a call from the center that mom has been there for a couple of hours already and nobody came to pick her up. I called up their office and they sent somebody to pick her up there. They actually have some personal conflicts with their manager that's why good people were leaving. Every time we have good caregivers, they would end up leaving because they had conflict with the management.

June 25, 2013

By Nancy70256250

Their workers are always on time. If there is a problem, they always call and get a replacement if necessary. My needs have been met by this company.

June 25, 2013

By Barbara40

Five stars!! Linda is wonderful with my father!

June 24, 2013

By Carrie6

Twice in the apst two years Right at Home paired me with a very competent caregiver who provided the skills that I needed to help me cope with three major surgeries. Her experience, patience and cheerfulness were and are, keys to my recovery.

April 30, 2013

By Jill5

Thank you for all your help with my mom.

April 20, 2013

By Joann B.

Good providers - on time.

April 20, 2013

By Dan12

No one is perfect but a few can come close! I have never felt so defeated and alone but mark and his crew gave both of us comfort. Our lives have improved due to their compassion. Their office staff was more than excellent.

From Right at Home East Valley Phoenix