Right at Home East Valley Phoenix

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home East Valley Phoenix

Lucy Einess December 30, 2015

When I called Right at Home, I was overwhelmed and not sure where to turn for help. Once we had them come I was feeling safer and less overwhelmed. Our caregiver, Becky, was always so willing to help anytime we needed her. She was extremely patient. It was a relief for me to have help in my home with my husband.

Carrie Brown December 19, 2015

I bonded with my caregiver from Right at Home in no time at all. She is well-trained, efficient, very compassionate and caring. She came to me after I'd had a major spinal fusion surgery. I had never replaced her since then. She is a God sent blessing.

Bobbie W. December 18, 2015

Awesome people. They saved me and my family member. Excellent care and co-operation and they were awesome in finding caregivers to match my family's personality and needs. EXCELLENT.

DB196521 December 09, 2015

I want everyone to know how wonderful your girls were to me and George. Melaney is one of the nicest girls you have working for you. I will highly recommend your company.

Ed Hoffman October 28, 2015

Great caregiver! They have friendly staff.

ALS4563 September 24, 2015

As a 24/7 caregiver for my son who has ALS I was stressed to the MAX!!! I decided to call Right At Home and see what it was about. For 3 years now I have had 2 awesome caregivers, they both were a perfect fit for my son and myself. My caregivers were on time consistently for 3 years, my son was a movie buff and a comic-con fan and the company was able to match his needs and interests for me. My whole family loved these caregivers including my grandkids. Our caregivers were always willing to put in more hours or adjust their schedule to help us. They were extremely knowledgeable with the hoyer lift and the handi-cap van. I will recommend right at home to anyone that needs anything from basic help to full on care like my son required.

SandM August 17, 2015

My husband was coming out of an assisted living home and I didn't know what my options or needs were at the time. Right At Home worked with me and found the perfect solution. Or caregiver was dependable and honest. I would recommend this company to anyone needing a kind, caring solution.

LMcCoy August 13, 2015

Before Right at Home came into my home I had another care provider, I was extremely stressed out, I was left alone up to 4 hours at a time, I was ignored by my caregiver and many items had been stolen from my hours, you name it, it disappeared. A friend who also works for RAH as a caregiver recommended that I call her company, I need 24 hour care. As soon as I spoke to Raychel at the office they had someone out to my house to do an assessment within the hour. We started care 2 days later. They sent an Angel by the name of LouAnn, she stayed by my side and treated me like a human being and actually listened and cared for me like I deserved. I am now in assisted living but would recommend ANYONE to call Right at Home, you wont be disappointed. They have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. They are great and the VERY best I've ever had. I only wish I had found them 3 years ago when my husband was so sick.

EEvans85298 June 26, 2015

I have never heard of in home care before and it never crossed my mind until my mother needed help. I was extremely nervous because my mother lived by herself and I needed to get her into assisted living but in the mean time I was on a waiting list I was given 3 numbers to call for in home care. Right at Home was listed and I called. I am so grateful and thankful that I did- it was a Saturday and they started services that VERY DAY. They are professional and they don't have an answering service they answer 24/7 I called numerous times and always spoke to a live person. All the ladies that helped were just WONDERFUL. Thank goodness for Right at Home!

Kay Kennedy June 22, 2015

I called Right at Home because I was in need of assistance for my husband a couple of times a week. Now since we use Right Home, I am able to spend 2 days a week out of the house without having to rush home to him. Our caregiver is very conscientious and does a great job. Also, the office staff is always responsive, and our needs have always been met.

NLothGilbertAZ June 12, 2015

After hiring right at home I am feeling less stressed, safer and over all happier. All of the staff members from our caregivers Maxing and Hope to the office staff Raychel have been WONDERFUL. I was extremely stressed before having these wonderful caregivers in my parents homes. Now I know that no matter what comes our way we have the stability and knowledgeable staff with Right At Home.

Linda Halker June 06, 2015

While Right At Home was in our home, we were very relieved. They were helpful and professional. Our caregiver, Lindsey, handled my husband very well. We will be back in the valley in December and will use this company then and every time we visit the valley.

Caring74960350 December 27, 2014

I was very happy with the caretaker they provided. I had the same caretaker the entire time. This was important. She was always on time and dependable. She was very competent and was very good with my husband.

Frances & Reisty October 31, 2014

We very much appreciated the timely manner your company accomodated our needs. The staff was professional, pleasant, and very helpful.

Linda94703050 June 19, 2014

Everyone in your company that I had contact with were very professiional and caring. My Dad was a very trying person to work with. You never gave up on him! Mark would even stop by and visit when Dad refused to accept help.

Kay20 January 23, 2014

Always courteous; were able to provide a qualified caregiver shortly after I contacted them. They are very cooperative with scheduling.

Mary68837850 September 27, 2013

My mom likes some of the caregivers at Right at Home. She has really quite excellent ladies, but I have some problems with them. I just felt that some of their caretakers were not experienced or dedicated enough because sometimes nobody would show up and that's not acceptable. One time a caretaker took my mom to the senior center and she forgot to go back and get her. I got a call from the center that mom has been there for a couple of hours already and nobody came to pick her up. I called up their office and they sent somebody to pick her up there. They actually have some personal conflicts with their manager that's why good people were leaving. Every time we have good caregivers, they would end up leaving because they had conflict with the management.

Nancy70256250 June 25, 2013

Their workers are always on time. If there is a problem, they always call and get a replacement if necessary. My needs have been met by this company.

Barbara40 June 25, 2013

Five stars!! Linda is wonderful with my father!

Carrie6 June 24, 2013

Twice in the apst two years Right at Home paired me with a very competent caregiver who provided the skills that I needed to help me cope with three major surgeries. Her experience, patience and cheerfulness were and are, keys to my recovery.

Jill5 April 30, 2013

Thank you for all your help with my mom.

Joann B. April 21, 2013

Good providers - on time.

Dan12 April 21, 2013

No one is perfect but a few can come close! I have never felt so defeated and alone but mark and his crew gave both of us comfort. Our lives have improved due to their compassion. Their office staff was more than excellent.

From Right at Home East Valley Phoenix