ResCare HomeCare Mesa, Arizona

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of ResCare HomeCare Mesa, Arizona

Harry642265 January 02, 2017

For the most part ResCare service has been great. They help me wash my clothes. My laundry is downstairs and I walk with a cane, so I have a hard time carrying them. They also help with cooking and housekeeping. I've had 3 other caregivers and all 3 had been very zealous towards work and have been very satisfying. One thing when they have to send a replacement, sometimes they're really not worth a salt. My current caregiver is on vacation. I got sent a girl and she was hopeless. But my current caregiver is for the most is excellent. I would recommend ResCare to others.

Myrtle242730 December 29, 2016

Judy is my caregiver. I really like her. She's really good and she's always on time. She helps me with my shower, or goes to the store for me if I need anything.

Judy375275 December 23, 2016

I'm very happy with ResCare. Right now my girl is on a week's vacation, so I have another girl that is filling in for her for 4 days. They help me with my meals, shower; everything is fine. I've had no complaints of any kind. I'm very much happy with the service that I receive. Whatever I ask my caregiver she will do for me. We get along beautifully and we have a good rapport with each other.

Karen073742 December 17, 2016

ResCare provides housekeeping and they bring me Meals on Wheels. I've had several caregivers over the years, and they're all good at what they do. I had one a while back and that was a little nuts and they gave me someone different right away. I had a talk to them about it. They took really good care of me.

From ResCare HomeCare Mesa, Arizona

Because all care is personal.

ResCare HomeCare personal care provides customized, hands-on assistance with day-to-day activities so your loved one can stay at home.

Our full range of daily personal care services includes daily meal preparation, housekeeping and maintenance in addition to assistance with daily living activities such as bathing, hygiene support, grooming, feeding, toileting, transferring and ambulation.