Brevard Affordable Home Care Agency

Overview of Ratings

4.8

November 19, 2014

By Julianne B

Mom passed away around 2:45 this morning. Once again thank you for everything you and your Leah did for Mom. I appreciate it so much, you made the last 3 months easier for her and she loved Leah.

March 20, 2014

By Susan88133750

Brevard Affordable Home Care Agency has been taking care of my mother for approximately one month. During that time they have been professional, caring and very flexible to provide the care my mom needs. I would highly recommend them.

March 12, 2014

By Jay & Robin

Dena and her crew have been nothing short of amazing! Anytime I have needed a help they are quick to assist with whatever was needed, no matter how short the notice. I highly recommend them!

January 13, 2014

By Kimberly Brown

Thank you so very much for your help with my mom's care this past weekend. She was pleased with the service and we will certainly keep you in mind for future trips to Titusville. Kimberly Brown How refreshing to know that God's got our back in everything we do!!!

January 05, 2014

By Tim Ellis

This agency takes care of my grandfather. We are very pleased with the professionalism from both management to our home health aid. It's a nice feeling to be able to trust a company with my grandfather. This service has given me some time back to myself worry free.

December 13, 2013

By Rose22

I've worked with several home care companies and this company is truly the best. I get excellent care, they exercise with me, and go for walks with me. I get my hair and nails done. Not only do i feel safe, I have fun!

December 13, 2013

By Mulligon Family

Excellent services. Stimulation for an elderly woman that is appropriate for her age and health. Outings, games, and personal care. We are very, very happy we chose this company.

December 06, 2013

By Mary Kay Roberts and Family

This agency is very professional. I was shocked when the Owner (who is also a nurse) to put together a care plan that we ALL agreed on. Dena (the owner) actually spent 3 days with my mom. She then introduced our new HHA/CNA that will be our assigned caregiver. This is a very personal agency that really cares about their clients. I've worked with agencies before and NEVER did the owner show up to start the process, never mind actually working in our home with my mom before sending a CNA that she thinks would be the perfect fit. A++++++ to this Agency. Happy Holidays!

November 26, 2013

By Dmddmnelson

This company takes care of my mom. I've had a few other home care agency that ended up disappointing. No shows was a BIG issue. Not 1 time has a no show happened with this company. I almost always have the same HHA. Dena took time to get to know my mom then came up with a care plan we all talked about, then placed a HHA for my mom. No HHA was just thrown in my home! It was very personal. I could see a difference in my mom within 1 week! Thank you Dena

From Brevard Affordable Home Care Agency

Do you need help with a loved one? You may even need some help yourself. Give us a call, we are here 24/7 to help you through the tough times.

Brevard Affordable Home Care Agency services clients in central Florida. Since opening in 2000, we’ve treated every client like they were a part of our family. Other companies may offer similar services, but our services come with a personal touch.

Services

• We offer all the necessary services
  • Senior home care companionship
  • Activities of daily living
  • 24-hour care, managed care programs as well as age appropriate mental stimulation
  • Our staff will maintain calendars
  • Arrange appointments
  • Provide reminders for appointments
  • Monitor diet and eating habits
  • Provide transportation to doctor's appointments
  • Change linens
  • Manage the lighting
  • Assist with meals
  • Prepare grocery lists
  • Clip coupons for shopping v
  • Check food expirations, record and arrange recipes v
  • Provide medication reminders
  • Help with clothing selection
  • Monitor TV usage
  • Buy magazines
  • Organize mail and bills
  • Help with home maintenance
  • Look after home deliveries
  • Facilitate weekly/bi-weekly visits to the salon
  • Assist with personal grooming

We offer companionship and engage the elderly in meaningful conversations. We discuss, current and historical events, reminisce about the past and share our thoughts on the future. We record family history, rent and watch movies with them, maintain family scrapbooks, help plan visits, outings and trips to neighbors and friends.

We also make sure to always keep in touch with our client's family to keep them updated about how their loved ones are doing.

One thing really sets us apart from everyone else - our personal touch!

Excellent care at affordable prices!

Photos of Brevard Affordable Home Care Agency