Home Instead Senior Care - Merrillville, IN

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Merrillville, IN

Anonymous820873 May 10, 2017

The caregiver from IHC is very good and agrees to just about everything I ask her to do for my husband. We are very satisfied.

Vassar November 08, 2016

The care providers are a joy be around; they are friendly and sincerely want to help. I would highly recommend them be to to be used

Bubsterc August 19, 2016

We are very satisfied with Home Instead as they provide excellent care and companionship for our mom during these past several years. The caretakers are caring, dependable and trustworthy. The Home Instead team have been very accommodating with my mother's scheduling needs and are available to discuss any concerns we have. They provide a very valuable service to our family.as well as peace of mind.

debbiebjnickole June 14, 2016

Their is no better care than what we received from Home Instead Senior Care. My mother has had a real improvement from the care that they provided. They arrived in a timely manner for their shifts and always made sure my mom was the priority. I would definitely recommend their services.

cathymvanna June 14, 2016

The caregivers gave peace of mind to me and my family. They provided excellent care to my mother. We LOVE Home Instead, you are wonderful!

From Home Instead Senior Care - Merrillville, IN

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Merrillville, IN

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra: Each Home Instead Senior Care Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra: Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra: The Aging Process, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details