In Home Care Services in Mercer County
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for In-Home Care including 267 reviews for Mercer County In-Home Care providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.
More Information About In-Home Care
The 7 Deadly Emotions of Caregiving
Article: How guilt, resentment, and other powerful feelings can raise your stress and sap your energy -- and what you can do to avoid the damage. Find out strategies and tips in-home care providers and home health agencies use to avoid burnout.
5 Hidden Dangers Lurking in Your Kitchen
Article: he kitchen is one of the most dangerous rooms in your house. Discover 5 common dangers that might be in your home.
3 Creative Ways to Get a Loved One to Accept Help
Article: Some people with dementia won't take help from anyone except you, the overloaded caregiver. Learn ways to get someone with dementia to accept in-home care help and assistance from home health agencies. Or how to talk about making the move to assisted living or memory care.
- How to Pay for In-Home Care
- In-Home Care Options and How They Help
- 8 Ways to Arrange Breaks from Caregiving
- 10 Best Resources for In-Home Care Help
- What to Expect from In-Home Care
- What Are Shift Options for 24/7 Caregiving for Mom?: What are shift options for 24/7 caregiving for mom?
- 15 Questions to Ask When Interviewing a Home Care Worker on Your Own