In Home Care Services in Mercer County
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for In-Home Care including 260 reviews for Mercer County In-Home Care providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.
More Information About In-Home Care
How to Have "The Talk" With Your Parents
Article: Wondering how to start a conversation with an aging parent about a sensitive topic like in-home care, assisted living or memory care? Get practical, expert tips about what to say -- and what not to say to your loved. Get information on the different types of care available, including help from home health agencies.
3 Ways to Help You Pay for Home Healthcare
Article: Discover 3 ideas to help you afford care from home health agencies when it's not covered by Medicare, Medicaid, VA or private health insurance.
Mom is Jealous of Dad's Care Aide!
Blog Post: An in-home aide from a home health agency can make all the difference -- but not if anyone becomes jealous or uncomfortable. How to help a spouse who's jealous of a care aide.
- How to Pay for In-Home Care
- In-Home Care Options and How They Help
- 8 Ways to Arrange Breaks from Caregiving
- 10 Best Resources for In-Home Care Help
- What to Expect from In-Home Care
- What Are Shift Options for 24/7 Caregiving for Mom?: What are shift options for 24/7 caregiving for mom?
- 15 Questions to Ask When Interviewing a Home Care Worker on Your Own