Home Helpers and Direct Link Mequon

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

PocHcp_cert

Reviews of Home Helpers and Direct Link Mequon

Dan8 August 13, 2012

They were recommended to us by the minister of our church. I have been incredibly impressed with Home Helpers company. They have some wonderful caregivers. They really improved the quality of my mom and dad's lives. My mom is 90 and my dad is 95. Dad is in mid-stage Alzheimer's disease.

My mother has many physical problems. She fell and broke her legs a year ago or so with a spinal fracture. Since then she had a lot of mobility problems. The caregivers take care of my mom and dad from 9 in the evening until 9 in the morning. They provide them exercise in the morning.

Pat3 August 13, 2012

I know the Bireley family. I have known them for years, so I was very comfortable using their service. I just know how they work and raise a family and did other businesses. I felt more comfortable using somebody I know than another firm which may have been in business longer than Home Helpers.

My parents had no complaints at all with them. It worked out real fine between the caregivers and my parents. I have them in the morning 5 days a week. They make sure my parents are up and have breakfast. I've set out their morning pills and the caregivers make sure they are taken. They take care of their lunch.

I am very happy and very comfortable having them. I don't worry about being away from home. We have been with them since they started the company in April.

About Home Helpers and Direct Link Mequon

Home Helpers and Direct Link Mequon is an in-home care provider serving Mequon, WI and the surrounding area. Home Helpers and Direct Link Mequon offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.