PocHcp_cert

Reviews of Home Helpers and Direct Link Mequon

Piercefield, M_477572 June 01, 2017

I would tell a friend that Home Helpers is very professional, and we have enjoyed the well-trained caregivers. I feel like Home Helpers is like a part of our family.

Aaron B_473868 May 22, 2017

We have used more than one caregiver from Home Helpers because of the amount of help that my husband requires. Every caregiver that has been with my husband has tried and followed the instructions we give. The caregivers have been very conscientious, and they are very pleasant to be around. The biggest reason I love Home Helpers is because they really seem to understand my husband's illness.

Ted N_463365 May 01, 2017

Home Helpers has good caregivers that they send out to my home.

Al Z April 24, 2017

The caregivers take care of me and shop for me. I enjoy the company the caregivers provide.

Patterson, S April 21, 2017

The services are helpful because I am not physically able to do everything my husband's care requires, so the caregivers do it.

Stephanie L April 03, 2017

Home Helpers' services gave me a good start in coming home and getting situated.

Anita N March 20, 2017

Home Helpers lets me get out of the house to do errands while someone is here with my husband

Lukacs, M March 03, 2017

The service does not have much of an impact because Home Helpers comes when my mom is sleeping. They may give her a drink or snack.

Henrietta1 January 29, 2013

My daughter and her husband knew of Home Helpers and got them for me. I like the girl that they sent. I have no complaints towards them. I've been happy with them around to help me. They're very good and I'm satisfied with their service.

Mark5 September 12, 2012

My folks moved to an Assisted Living Community and been there since October 2011. My folks have two different situations going on. My mom has dementia and is physically fine. My dad is 35 mentally but physically he can not walk 10 steps without losing his breath. Around summer, we knew we needed a greater level of support in their Assisted Living Community. Home Helpers sends in a caregiver 7 days a week, 12 hours a day to help my parents maintain their apartment, companionship, personal support such as dressing and showering and create different levels of activities for them. They all do such a great job in helping them get through their day and we have become very dependent on them very quickly. They provide just the right caregivers and that isn't always easy scheduling as we do need them 12 hours a day, 7 days a week. We did interview several agencies in the area but what made our decision is having Tim and Laura. Tim is extremely dedicated and provides just the right customer experience and Laura is a register nurse and Laura provides another perspective to my parents care. We are treated like we are part of their family and they are there for us every step of the way. The level of service exceeds our expectations!

Alice24 September 07, 2012

I have Tammy and I'm well satisfied with her. She does very good work. She goes right ahead and I don't have to tell her what to do. She knows what are things to be done. My cardiologist suggested I might like Home Helpers and thought I'd give them a try. At the time, they were just starting their business. Tammy comes to my place twice a week and helps me around with cleaning and laundry. She's been with me ever since I came out from rehab last April of this year. She represents the company very well.

Dan8 August 13, 2012

They were recommended to us by the minister of our church. I have been incredibly impressed with Home Helpers company. They have some wonderful caregivers. They really improved the quality of my mom and dad's lives. My mom is 90 and my dad is 95. Dad is in mid-stage Alzheimer's disease. My mother has many physical problems. She fell and broke her legs a year ago or so with a spinal fracture. Since then she had a lot of mobility problems. The caregivers take care of my mom and dad from 9 in the evening until 9 in the morning. They provide them exercise in the morning.

Pat3 August 13, 2012

I know the Bireley family. I have known them for years, so I was very comfortable using their service. I just know how they work and raise a family and did other businesses. I felt more comfortable using somebody I know than another firm which may have been in business longer than Home Helpers. My parents had no complaints at all with them. It worked out real fine between the caregivers and my parents. I have them in the morning 5 days a week. They make sure my parents are up and have breakfast. I've set out their morning pills and the caregivers make sure they are taken. They take care of their lunch. I am very happy and very comfortable having them. I don't worry about being away from home. We have been with them since they started the company in April.

About Home Helpers and Direct Link Mequon

Home Helpers and Direct Link Mequon is an in-home care provider serving Mequon, WI and the surrounding area. Home Helpers and Direct Link Mequon offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.