BrightStar Care Western Riverside County

Overview of Ratings

4.4

November 13, 2017

By Anonymous_133

We've been very pleased with our caregiver. Having the help in the house is very helpful.

November 07, 2017

By Cleveland B_1

BrightStar Care is a good agency, the nurses are very good. BrightStar Care is a good agency, but when a BrightStar Care nurse calls out sometimes it is hard to find a replacement.

November 06, 2017

By Mary Z_1

I would tell someone that BrightStar Care is on the ball about everything and that the people are very nice. My life has been easier by my caregiver taking me shopping and to appointments.

October 23, 2017

By Ruth L

BrightStar Care has good employees who work their hardest all the time. BrightStar Care has a strong impact on my daily life. I am able to live very comfortably now.

October 19, 2017

By Paul R_1

BrightStar Care is very efficient. BrightStar Care makes a big difference in my life. They help me get a break from taking care of my husband.

October 17, 2017

By Charles F_2

BrightStar Care needs more energetic caregivers. BrightStar Care's caregivers could speak English more fluently.

October 12, 2017

By Larry K_1

BrightStar Care typically has good people. The services help because the caregivers take care of me.

September 28, 2017

By Donjuan D

I recommend BrightStar Care all the time because the caregiver tries to go out of their way to assist me. She is personable and prompt. I am encouraged by my caregiver because she wants to see me well and taken care of. I don't know how I would live without the services from BrightStar Care. I had a need, and BrightStar Care has been the solution to that need,

September 28, 2017

By John P_5

BrightStar Care was always able to fill shifts. The services made it so that I could step back from the caregiving.

September 27, 2017

By Rose R_1

I would be very likely to recommend them. They do what they're supposed to do. BrightStar Care has made my life easier by releasing me to do the things I need to do. BrightStar Care takes care of my loved one, and they do a good job.

September 27, 2017

By Lisa L

BrightStar Care listened to what I was looking for and they were flexible in helping me find the right caregiver for my father. I don't have to worry as much about my father because a lot of the responsibility has been taken off of me.

September 14, 2017

By Desmond N

BrightStar Care was very good, and the caregiver who came was helping another person and that is why we chose her. The service allowed me to have some freedom to participate in some of the activities of this facility where we live.

From BrightStar Care Western Riverside County

BrightStar Care Western Riverside County is an in-home care provider serving Menifee, CA and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Western Riverside County offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care Western Riverside County