Home Instead Senior Care - Melbourne, FL

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Melbourne, FL

RogFamVa June 16, 2016

We are very pleased with Home Instead and the quality of service they provide my 90 year old mother. It is very comforting to know someone will be there on a regular basis to check in on her since we live out of town. They are a great companion to her and do whatever odd jobs she requests, even light housework. This has worked out far better than anything we were trying before :)

Pat122704850 April 24, 2016

We used Home Instead Senior Care for my mother. It did not take long for them to get a match for my mother. The caregiver helped to move her around because my mother was not able to get up on her own. She went with her to her doctors' appointments, fed her, and bathed her. I thought they were very efficient, very caring, and had great ideas that helped a lot. I chose them because of their availability. They were easy to reach and local.

Jeff3 March 28, 2013

Home Instead seem to be the ones that are more available in our area. We don't use them consistently. A very nice lady named Lynn, would come out a couple of times a month for my mother who is an Alzheimer's patient. Everything's been excellent with them. I have no problems.

Caring321 2 October 01, 2012

Everything is very good, I have no complaints with Home Instead Senior Care. I am well taken care of.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Melbourne, FL

Home Instead - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Melbourne, FL

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra Each Home Instead Senior Care Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra The Aging Process, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details