At Home Senior Solutions

Approximate area services are provided
List all zip codes
97501, 97502, 97503, 97504, 97520, 97522, 97524, 97525, 97526, 97527, 97530, 97532, 97535, 97537, 97539, 97540, 97541

Reviews of At Home Senior Solutions

November 29, 2016

By Sharon456685

Marcella is my wonderful caregiver. I hope I never have to give her up.

October 27, 2016

By Cathy N

Pat is a very special person! Excellent! Pat is patient, kind, considerate, maintains the dignity and individuality of both me and herself. She takes time to listen and to explain. Asks my opinion, and likes and dislikes, making personal care a collaboration, not a fight. She has a calm and confident personality that eases me to trust her in every way. She is a blessing.

July 29, 2016

By Dennis Robinson

My mother has Alzheimer’s and Joanna has been so patient and good to her. She talks with her and does the little things to make it a friendship with my mother. She is appreciated and is a great caregiver.

June 30, 2016

By W. Wileham008762

All the nurses started with Cindi were the absolute best. My aunt Marlene spoke highly of all the staff that served her. Thank you for your service and love.

May 11, 2016

By ReviewerCYCLR

Donna came everyday and helped the patient care. One of the most caring and attentive caregivers I have had the privileged of knowing.

December 18, 2015

By HappyClient1

It’s excellent! They’re a really fine company. I have them come on two different days a week. I can no longer drive, but I still have my car. They drive me to the grocery store and places I have to go. They do heavy house cleaning for me. They help me with all the things that are now difficult for me to do. I don’t know what I would do without them. They are very good!

November 30, 2015

By Ruby9

Pat A. is a near perfect caregiver. She’s caring and always considerate. She is a very hard worker and great for just talking and listening..

October 31, 2015

By Wendy Nelson

Suzie is on time to her work schedule. She communicates well. She cares well and helps in all areas needed for care.

July 31, 2015

By Tom114756750

My caregiver from At Home Senior Solutions, Michele, has been a source of comfort and joy to our father since his stroke. She is compassionate, professional and hardworking. Our dad's quality of life is far higher with her dedicated and loving service to him. From our views, Michele epitomizes all the characteristiics of what a good caregiver should be. Her care is priceless!

July 23, 2015

By gloryday

I don't know what we would've done without Annabelle. She is caring and kind, on time and very attentive to my needs. She is very skilled in every aspect of caregiving and i would recommend this company to all of my family and friends.

June 08, 2015

By Dee Watts

I'm very happy with Meghan's attention to detail. What she doesn't understand or is unfamiliar with she quicky adds to her general knowledge of caregiving. Thank you for her excellent help.

April 30, 2015

By Linda110158450

Senior Solutions has been very responsive to our needs. All of the caregivers have been professional and helpful. Marcella has become a favorite. She helps and supports me as she cares and loves mom. We are grateful to have her!

April 30, 2015

By Ella, Anna, Jess

Very good. We appreciate the kindness these people have given to Daniel.

April 23, 2015

By Vernard

Caregiver Trisha has great attitude, good work, very kind, considerate, and caring.

April 18, 2015

By Helen109542450

Everything is positive. She's been a friend. Is consistent in responsibilities that need to be done. I can't think of a negative thing to say to her. I love Kyza.

March 31, 2015

By Nora West

My caregiver is always on time which is very important to me. She always has a great attitude. I'm really blessed to have her.

March 31, 2015

By Rhonda Kruger

I have been so impressed with the "caregivers" sent to me in the last couple of months. Trisha asked what she can do and then does a great job cleaning or whatever needs to be done. She is caring and compassionate.

February 28, 2015

By Mr. Hale

My caregiver, Annie, has been doing a great job for my wife. She's done a very good job with housekeeping as well. We are very pleased with her.

November 26, 2014

Gilbert and Pat are more than caregivers. They have become good friends. They are both capable, kind, and thoughtful. They do their job so well but are never intrusive. Thank you for sending them to us.

September 30, 2014

By Mark44

Shawneen did an excellent job of caring for my father and his needs. She was tender and gentle with my Dad and the whole family. She has made this difficult process much more tolerable for all of us.

August 18, 2014

By Elyse2

She cares for my mom and deals with her meanness that I can't and won't deal with at night. I am so thankful we have her.

August 18, 2014

By Renee16

I can sleep at night because my 94 year old mother is taken care of by their angel named Renee. She cares for my mom, cooks for her, and cleans her. She also sits and talks to her. She got her back to crocheting and makes her happy.

August 07, 2014

By Seane

Elise from At Home Senior Solutions is very personable, professional in appearance and attitude, and helpful. She does her best to help my mom, getting her bathed/showered and dressed. She also helps her in meals, restroom assistance and walking. I am very grateful of her help!

July 24, 2014

By Harry22

Karen T. has high skill level. She took the best care of my wife. Karen is very sweet.

May 11, 2014

By Dr. M

I have had dealings with other care groups and I know from experience that it doesn't get any better than the group at Senior Solutions

February 13, 2014

By Laurie & Danni

The care from this business has been excellent. They have always been there providing emergency care, personal care and companionship. They are caring to the animals and keep cleaning after them. They keep the house neat and clean. Most of all my mother is in good hands. Thank you, Kellie!

December 31, 2013

By Mari4

They are always on time and does a great job in taking care of my father and cleaning the apartment!

December 24, 2013

They have very good services. They are always willing to do whatever we ask. They are very cheerful and very helpful.

December 23, 2013

We love the meals she prepares. She's always very helpful and help me find items that I've misplaced. She's willing to do anything we ask her to do.

November 28, 2013

By Doris18

I am extemely pleased with the service I receive. There is not one thing I ask for that they won't do. Everyone of the caregivers is very nice and friendly. Without them I would have many problems.

August 30, 2013

By Chris28

Chantell S. with "Senior Solutions" is fantastic! Extremely good at her job! Very compassionate and caring, and also very personable. She is a fantastic cook and has brought an increase in my mother's quality of life.

May 06, 2013

Very pleasant, professional, very willing to do any task. Gets along well with patient. Would highly recommend to others.

March 15, 2013

By PBock

Very professional, kind, caring caregivers. Would recommend to anyone needing their service.

By crochet lady

Pat is a wonderful caregiver. She is friendly and gets the job done. She goes above and beyond with her care. She makes well balanced meals and takes our likes and dislikes into account. She shows initiative by doing work that needs to be done without being asked. She is more like a friend than a paid caregiver. She strives to make us comfortable and happy. She is willing and able to solve unexpected problems. We appreciate everything she does!

By Cliff1

At Home Senior Solutions provided a top notch caregiver to help me when I had surgery. Tim was 10 out of 10.

By Don6

Our caregiver has the right attitude even when we don't! She knows just what to do. I would suggest At Home Senior Solutions to anyone.

By Doris4

Kathleen is a great "at home solution." She is a very friendly, understanding person who is nice to be around. I think of her as a good friend.

February 05, 2013

By Marine Pilot

Megan is EXTREMELY bright and thorough. She sees what needs to be done and has it complete by the time I see the need.

From At Home Senior Solutions

Family owned and operated with over 10 years experience in the medical field.

We continually train and monitor our compassionate caregivers. We are licensed, bonded and insured for your family's protection.

We have many testimonials of our caregivers work ethic and skills. We are regularly and independently audited to insure the highest level of care for you or your loved one.

Please give us a call we are happy to help!

Randy and Kim - At Home Senior Solutions