At Home Senior Solutions

Contact Now

Reviews of At Home Senior Solutions

HappyClient1 December 18, 2015

It’s excellent! They’re a really fine company. I have them come on two different days a week. I can no longer drive, but I still have my car. They drive me to the grocery store and places I have to go. They do heavy house cleaning for me. They help me with all the things that are now difficult for me to do. I don’t know what I would do without them. They are very good!

Ruby9 November 30, 2015

Pat A. is a near perfect caregiver. She’s caring and always considerate. She is a very hard worker and great for just talking and listening..

Wendy Nelson October 31, 2015

Suzie is on time to her work schedule. She communicates well. She cares well and helps in all areas needed for care.

Tom114756750 July 31, 2015

My caregiver from At Home Senior Solutions, Michele, has been a source of comfort and joy to our father since his stroke. She is compassionate, professional and hardworking. Our dad's quality of life is far higher with her dedicated and loving service to him. From our views, Michele epitomizes all the characteristiics of what a good caregiver should be. Her care is priceless!

gloryday July 23, 2015

I don't know what we would've done without Annabelle. She is caring and kind, on time and very attentive to my needs. She is very skilled in every aspect of caregiving and i would recommend this company to all of my family and friends.

Dee Watts June 08, 2015

I'm very happy with Meghan's attention to detail. What she doesn't understand or is unfamiliar with she quicky adds to her general knowledge of caregiving. Thank you for her excellent help.

Linda110158450 April 30, 2015

Senior Solutions has been very responsive to our needs. All of the caregivers have been professional and helpful. Marcella has become a favorite. She helps and supports me as she cares and loves mom. We are grateful to have her!

Ella, Anna, Jess April 30, 2015

Very good. We appreciate the kindness these people have given to Daniel.

Vernard April 23, 2015

Caregiver Trisha has great attitude, good work, very kind, considerate, and caring.

Helen109542450 April 18, 2015

Everything is positive. She's been a friend. Is consistent in responsibilities that need to be done. I can't think of a negative thing to say to her. I love Kyza.

Nora West March 31, 2015

My caregiver is always on time which is very important to me. She always has a great attitude. I'm really blessed to have her.

Rhonda Kruger March 31, 2015

I have been so impressed with the "caregivers" sent to me in the last couple of months. Trisha asked what she can do and then does a great job cleaning or whatever needs to be done. She is caring and compassionate.

Mr. Hale February 28, 2015

My caregiver, Annie, has been doing a great job for my wife. She's done a very good job with housekeeping as well. We are very pleased with her.

Caring102227850 November 26, 2014

Gilbert and Pat are more than caregivers. They have become good friends. They are both capable, kind, and thoughtful. They do their job so well but are never intrusive. Thank you for sending them to us.

Mark44 September 30, 2014

Shawneen did an excellent job of caring for my father and his needs. She was tender and gentle with my Dad and the whole family. She has made this difficult process much more tolerable for all of us.

Elyse2 August 18, 2014

She cares for my mom and deals with her meanness that I can't and won't deal with at night. I am so thankful we have her.

Renee16 August 18, 2014

I can sleep at night because my 94 year old mother is taken care of by their angel named Renee. She cares for my mom, cooks for her, and cleans her. She also sits and talks to her. She got her back to crocheting and makes her happy.

Seane August 07, 2014

Elise from At Home Senior Solutions is very personable, professional in appearance and attitude, and helpful. She does her best to help my mom, getting her bathed/showered and dressed. She also helps her in meals, restroom assistance and walking. I am very grateful of her help!

Harry22 July 24, 2014

Karen T. has high skill level. She took the best care of my wife. Karen is very sweet.

Dr. M May 11, 2014

I have had dealings with other care groups and I know from experience that it doesn't get any better than the group at Senior Solutions

Laurie & Danni February 13, 2014

The care from this business has been excellent. They have always been there providing emergency care, personal care and companionship. They are caring to the animals and keep cleaning after them. They keep the house neat and clean. Most of all my mother is in good hands. Thank you, Kellie!

Mari4 December 31, 2013

They are always on time and does a great job in taking care of my father and cleaning the apartment!

Caring0011 December 24, 2013

They have very good services. They are always willing to do whatever we ask. They are very cheerful and very helpful.

Caring1147 December 23, 2013

We love the meals she prepares. She's always very helpful and help me find items that I've misplaced. She's willing to do anything we ask her to do.

Doris18 November 28, 2013

I am extemely pleased with the service I receive. There is not one thing I ask for that they won't do. Everyone of the caregivers is very nice and friendly. Without them I would have many problems.

Chris28 August 30, 2013

Chantell S. with "Senior Solutions" is fantastic! Extremely good at her job! Very compassionate and caring, and also very personable. She is a fantastic cook and has brought an increase in my mother's quality of life.

Caring223 May 06, 2013

Very pleasant, professional, very willing to do any task. Gets along well with patient. Would highly recommend to others.

PBock March 15, 2013

Very professional, kind, caring caregivers. Would recommend to anyone needing their service.

crochet lady March 01, 2013

Pat is a wonderful caregiver. She is friendly and gets the job done. She goes above and beyond with her care. She makes well balanced meals and takes our likes and dislikes into account. She shows initiative by doing work that needs to be done without being asked. She is more like a friend than a paid caregiver. She strives to make us comfortable and happy. She is willing and able to solve unexpected problems. We appreciate everything she does!

Cliff1 March 01, 2013

At Home Senior Solutions provided a top notch caregiver to help me when I had surgery. Tim was 10 out of 10.

Don6 March 01, 2013

Our caregiver has the right attitude even when we don't! She knows just what to do. I would suggest At Home Senior Solutions to anyone.

Doris4 March 01, 2013

Kathleen is a great "at home solution." She is a very friendly, understanding person who is nice to be around. I think of her as a good friend.

Marine Pilot February 05, 2013

Megan is EXTREMELY bright and thorough. She sees what needs to be done and has it complete by the time I see the need.

From At Home Senior Solutions

Family owned and operated with over 10 years experience in the medical field.

We continually train and monitor our compassionate caregivers. We are licensed, bonded and insured for your family's protection.

We have many testimonials of our caregivers work ethic and skills. We are regularly and independently audited to insure the highest level of care for you or your loved one.

Please give us a call we are happy to help!

Randy and Kim - At Home Senior Solutions

Features of At Home Senior Solutions

• Licenses: Yes

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care
  • Personal care assistants

• We have male caregivers/companions

Travel

• Travel: Staff will travel 30+ miles to provide care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require fingerprint-based background check
  • We require drug screenings
  • We check sexual offender databases

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Credit card
  • Check
  • Payment options extra: Cash

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address