Ideal Home Care Services, Inc.

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Ideal Home Care Services, Inc.

Caring4056 September 26, 2012

They were recommended to me by one of the medical people. It was a very good experience with them. I still have one working for us. We've been very close to her. She's very competent and attentive. She does a very good job. She helps me around and watches over me. I have been using Ideal Home Care for close to 2 years now. On the management side, they had been very good, cooperative and nice. I never had any problems with scheduling or anything like that. Overall, I'm satisfied with their service.

Caring3093 September 26, 2012

Nicole was very nice and we had a nice chat together. I just felt that she's a nice lady and I tried their service out.

The lady Nicole was assigned to me. She picked me up to take me to my doctor and drove around 15 minutes. She waited for me. When I was done with the doctor, she took me home and then she made lunch for me. She did a little bit of cleaning around the house.

The only thing that I can comment on was that she didn't have a car to drive. She said she had to drive my car so she had to learn how to drive my car. I originally thought that they will provide the car but according to Nicole if I were to use their car, I have to pay additional money.

About Ideal Home Care Services, Inc.

Ideal Home Care Services, Inc. is an in-home care provider serving Medford, NY and the surrounding area. Ideal Home Care Services, Inc. offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Ideal Home Care Services, Inc.

Business Address