Ideal Home Care Services, Inc.

Contact Now

Reviews of Ideal Home Care Services, Inc.

Caring4056 September 26, 2012

They were recommended to me by one of the medical people. It was a very good experience with them. I still have one working for us. We've been very close to her. She's very competent and attentive. She does a very good job. She helps me around and watches over me. I have been using Ideal Home Care for close to 2 years now. On the management side, they had been very good, cooperative and nice. I never had any problems with scheduling or anything like that. Overall, I'm satisfied with their service.

Caring3093 September 26, 2012

Nicole was very nice and we had a nice chat together. I just felt that she's a nice lady and I tried their service out. The lady Nicole was assigned to me. She picked me up to take me to my doctor and drove around 15 minutes. She waited for me. When I was done with the doctor, she took me home and then she made lunch for me. She did a little bit of cleaning around the house. The only thing that I can comment on was that she didn't have a car to drive. She said she had to drive my car so she had to learn how to drive my car. I originally thought that they will provide the car but according to Nicole if I were to use their car, I have to pay additional money.

From Ideal Home Care Services, Inc.

Ideal Home Care provides medical and non-medical support services to seniors, people recovering from surgery, the physically and the mentally challenged and expectant mothers living in Nassau and Suffolk Counties, Queens, Brooklyn and Manhattan. We believe you should have the choice to remain at home where you feel safe, comfortable and most importantly without interruptions to your daily routines. We are an alternative to nursing homes and other institutions.

We start with a Step-By-Step process that helps families and their loved ones understand everything they need to know about home care. One of our coordinators will work with you to customize a plan of care that fits your needs and your budget.

We are licensed by the Department of Health and we accept all longterm care insurance, Medicaid Aetna Better Health, private pay and credit cards.

Our services include but not limited to:

• Companions
  • Respite care also known as family caregiver relief
  • Medication reminders
  • Professional nursing assistance

We provide from 4 hours to live-in care

Caregiver Information

Caregiver Skills Include:

Ethics, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues

Caregivers employed, screened, certified, bonded and insured: Yes
Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes
Available to assisted living facility: Yes
RN on Staff: Yes

Features of Ideal Home Care Services, Inc.

Agency Type

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 15 To 30 Miles To Provide Care.

Screening

Payment options

• Insurance
  • Credit Card
  • Check
  • Payment Options Extra: Managed Long Term Care: Agewell, Aetna, Integra, Extended, North Shore, Lij, Veterans Affairs

Payment details