Family Home Health Care - Medford

4.5
13 13 Reviews

September 06, 2017

By Dee C

Family Home Health Care has been fantastic with my grandmother. There is a monthly nurse that comes on the weekends that is convenient for my schedule. They also give me the option to have someone else come if there are issues with the normal caregiver. Family Home Health Care keeps my grandmother safe and gives me peace of mind while I'm at work. That way, I don't have anxiety throughout the day.

September 05, 2017

By Margaret S_6

My sister has mental and physical disabilities and the caregiver does not talk down to my sister. The services provided by Family Home Health Care allow me to leave the house.

August 29, 2017

By Thomas S_3

Family Home Health Care has just been average for me. The caregivers do my laundry and grocery shopping and things that I cannot do based on my condition.

August 25, 2017

By Rose P_1

Family Home Health Care is reliable. Family Home Health Care helps with bathing, cleaning the room, laundry, and companionship.

August 25, 2017

By Connie_1

Family Home Health Care is very loving and caring. They try their best. The service has helped the most by giving my mother the care she needs.

From Family Home Health Care - Medford

Family Home Health Care - Medford is an in-home care provider serving Medford, NY and the surrounding area. Family Home Health Care - Medford offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Family Home Health Care - Medford