In Home Care Services in Mecklenburg County
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for In-Home Care including 65 reviews for Mecklenburg County In-Home Care providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.
49 In-Home Care Services
(800) 973-1540 Contact us - (800) 973-1540
Request free brochures, read reviews, and get detailed cost information
More Information About In-Home Care
My Mom Refuses to Go to the Dentist! Should I Make Her?
Blog Post: Dental care is difficult to keep up and also scary for some elders and their in-home care providers. Home health agencies can provide the information and advice you need. How to get your loved one to care for his or her teeth, without a battle.
How to Have "The Talk" With Your Parents
Article: Wondering how to start a conversation with an aging parent about a sensitive topic like in-home care, assisted living or memory care? Get practical, expert tips about what to say -- and what not to say to your loved. Get information on the different types of care available, including help from home health agencies.
My Husband Balks My Care At Every Turn!
Blog Post: When a spouse balks at your caregiving attempts, it may be that there are hidden issues -- for both of you. Find out when in-home care or getting help from home health agencies might be the right alternative.
- How to Pay for In-Home Care
- In-Home Care Options and How They Help
- 8 Ways to Arrange Breaks from Caregiving
- 10 Best Resources for In-Home Care Help
- What to Expect from In-Home Care
- What Are Shift Options for 24/7 Caregiving for Mom?: What are shift options for 24/7 caregiving for mom?
- 15 Questions to Ask When Interviewing a Home Care Worker on Your Own