Care Advantage - Mechanicsville

Overview of Ratings

4.1

October 16, 2017

By JEANETTE P

Care Advantage listens to me. If you aren't satisfied with a caregiver, they will find someone suitable. I couldn't do without Care Advantage. They have made my life easier by washing my pillows and find garments.

September 20, 2017

By Anonymous_413

I would tell a friend that Care Advantage has really good service. Care Advantage makes my life easier because the caregiver helps and does things for me.

September 15, 2017

By LORRIE H

Care Advantage needs to do better background checks on the nurses and get nurses with more experience that are dependable. Care Advantage can make my life easier by giving me a nurse in the evenings more consistently.

August 24, 2017

By MARY A_9

Care Advantage is a very good company. They are very helpful and provide me with good services. Care Advantage is a great help to me. They are very dependable for me.

August 16, 2017

By SHARON C_1

Care Advantage is reasonably priced for what they provide, and the service has been really helpful to me in dealing with my disability. My disabilities are in my legs, so it prevents me from doing some things that require walking around or being on my feet. The caregivers will do things for me like make my bed, clean my shower, and do other things that are hard for me to do because of my disability.

July 26, 2017

By CAROLE F

i would recommend Care Advantage because the caregivers were excellent for my mom. The services provided me with relief.

July 17, 2017

By ANNE B_4

I was disappointed with what we got. I thought they didn't have a good grasp on things. The reliability of Care Advantage was not there. There was not enough consistency for me. They were only doing a few shifts but we never knew who was coming.

From Care Advantage - Mechanicsville

Our Mission, our purpose, our duty...

Care Advantage companies are fully committed to enhancing the lives of our patients, our employees, and the communities we serve.

We are focused on delivering exceptional care to our patients in their residence. We will provide a nurturing environment for our team members to grow and excel. We vow to make a positive contribution in the communities we serve and will do so with passion, integrity, and care.

Our Vision

To become the leader in the healthcare industry by continually evaluating and improving the way we conduct ourselves, ensuring our patients always receive exceptional service and care.

Our Values

These are our values, they define us as a company. They are a source of inspiration as we lead the way to a brighter future for our company and all who depend on it. They support our mission of making the lives better for each and every patient we care for.

C

COMPASSION We care and we are passionate about what we do. We give our hearts to our patients, their families, and our employees.

A

ATTITUDE We maintain a positive attitude. We display a "can-do" approach as we perform our responsibilities and engage those responsibilities with hard work, honesty, and integrity.

R

RESPECT We cherish each other's diversity and opinion. We have a deep admiration for everyone's unique story, skill, and knowledge.

E

EXCELLENCE We vow to go above and beyond. We are committed to delivering excellence to our patients, our employees, and our communities.

Photos of Care Advantage - Mechanicsville

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 30+ Miles To Provide Care.

Screening