HomeCare.com

Contact Now

Reviews of HomeCare.com

Linda of Lansdale December 23, 2016

This is an excellent agency. The 2 caregivers assigned to my mother were caring and compassionate. They were dependable and my mother was pleased with their help and assistance. Also, I was especially very happy with the agency staff. No matter what time I called during the 7-day week, someone always answered my call and returned my messages within 15 minutes. What a blessing when you have a question that you need answered ASAP. Thank you Home Care for providing such a wonderful service.
Thanks so much for bringing up our customer service. We work very hard to respond as quickly as possible to any questions or issues and we're glad you noticed! Thanks for choosing us and leaving a wonderful testimonial.

Guadalupe M. November 25, 2016

I have had HomeCare.com for 2 months. So far, they're excellent. The 2 main girls have been very good, and my mother-in-law loves them. They're great. They come 4 hours a day -- 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the evening. They maintain my mom's hygiene, help her in the bathroom and shower, make sure they take her medications, and make sure she eats. The main office is very good, thorough, and excellent, and they follow up constantly.

Taplady September 14, 2016

Our caregiver has been a godsend for my mother. Not only does she help with her physical needs, she has been a caring companion who makes Mom look forward to seeing her every day.
We're really glad we could find you a great caregiver. It's so important to us that not only is the caregiver qualified, but is also a great fit for your family. Thanks leaving us feedback!

Jdavis11 August 25, 2016

I interviewed this provider

I worked with a woman over the phone at HomeCare.com. She was very helpful in answering my questions about home care and she figured out what needs my mother had. We had a great interview with a caregiver that HomeCare.com found, but ended up having an out of work family member provide care. We will definitely consider them again if our situation changes.

From HomeCare.com

HomeCare.com is a platform that allows caregivers to work directly for families without going through an agency. It is free for Caregivers to join however each Caregiver must pass a rigorous credentialing process that includes references, a background check and interview. We help to match families with Caregivers that meet their care needs and handle payment processing. HomeCare.com gives families access to quality care for their loved ones when it is needed most.

Features of HomeCare.com