Right at Home Perrysburg

Reviews of Right at Home Perrysburg

4.6

September 20, 2017

By Joan C_2

I have had good luck with them and haven't had any real problems. Right at Home really helps me with all the housework that needs to be done.

September 19, 2017

By Roncar

I selected Right at Home after what I think was a thorough search, interviews of staff and visitations of their business locations. Also the BBB has no complaints registered which supported my own conclusions. After several months now of care in our home, the professionalism of our care giver and the follow up by the owner, I am convinced that I made the best decision. I recommend Right at Home in the most positive manner.

July 27, 2017

By Connie B_2

Right at Home is very thorough and I like the caregivers. If I have any problems I know I can complain. Right at Home has been helpful by taking care of the problems that I report.

June 30, 2017

By Frazier R

We need Right at Home to send the invoice to our insurance company. Right at Home could expedite how the invoice is handled. Right at Home could send the same person more often.

June 28, 2017

By Brenda R_1

I would recommend Right at Home to many people because they are on time. Right at Home has made my life easier because I needed someone to be with me all the time.

April 27, 2017

By Gretchen S_1

I would tell a friend about everything I know regarding Right at Home. I would rather have the caregivers for two hours a day, as opposed to three.

April 25, 2017

By Norma B_1

I like how Right at Home takes care of me. I wouldn't be very well without Right at Home!

April 19, 2017

By Rosalie W_1

Right at Home is professional, skilled, and caring. Right at Home keeps me active, alert, and mindful of what I am doing and when I have to do it.

March 15, 2017

By Nancy and Denny M_2

Right at Home does a good job, the caregivers are conscientious, and they come on time. The services help us the most with our everyday needs, like meals and laundry.

March 15, 2017

By Alethea M_1

Right at Home is very handy to have and has very nice people that do a good job. Right at Home has taken a lot of load off of my feet by sweeping my floor and dusting and are very friendly as well.

February 16, 2017

By Joan C_6

I have been really lucky so far with Right at Home because I have good people coming to see me. Having Right at Home allows me to keep my house clean because I cannot do it on my own.

February 02, 2017

By Connie B_3

I would tell an interested friend that Right at Home sends us a great caregiver and that they are efficient. The caregiver comes and gives my husband a shower and takes me to the store.

January 19, 2017

By Jeanette1952

I am beyond impressed with the excellent service I have been receiving for my father since fall of 2016. Not only is the staff incredible, the health aides always go above and beyond in their duties around the home and caring for my father. They always strive to maintain good communication and what impressed the most are two things: (1) The owner, has come out twice now to just visit with my dad, which makes his day and (2) I have never seen a home health care with an A+ rating & 100% customer satisfaction! That speak volumes to me plus the fact their prices are reasonable, the training is exceptional and I feel completely secure knowing that my dad is in good hands when I need to leave for a few hours. They LISTEN to you and will bend over backwards to help you any way they can.....Jeanette S.

November 16, 2016

By grandson0731

My experience with Right at Home was very good. We hired a caregiver to go to my Grandmother's room in her senior care center to help her with lunch, read to her, and simply be company for her. We live out of state, so having a person there to provide companionship was important. The caregiver was prompt, knowledgeable, and attentive. She read books to my grandmother, read her mail, and she listened as my grandmother told her stories of her life. The company President also makes rounds to ensure that the service is up to the quality he wants, and visited my grandmother on a couple of occasions. The service provided by this company is very very good, and it looks like they have the checks and balances in place to continue with a high quality job.

October 27, 2016

By Stan730550

For over 2 years Right at Home of Perrysburg, Ohio has provided home and health care assistance for my wife Angela K. We are very satisfied with the home and health care aide. People & long time aides are the best.

August 31, 2015

By GCDtmam

Right at Home was referred to us by another home care provider when they were unable to provide in-home services to my parents. Right at Home staff - office and caregivers - were just what we needed. The office personnel were attentive to our questions and responding to changes in service-sometimes with short notice. The caregivers were ready and waiting to do whatever my parents asked of them, from food preparation, cleaning, transportation, organizing and packing for a move, hygiene assistance, or companionship. At most, there were ~8 different caregivers over a period of 3 months so my parents got to know each caregiver and her strengths. Some were more self-motivated than others, some better in the kitchen, some more effortlessly intuned to my parents, and some better conversationalists. All were respectful, kind, and not a security concern. Early on in our relationship we received a glitch in communication as well as a caregiver who did not arrive as scheduled. Both errors were never repeated. There was a personality conflict between one of the caregivers and one of my parents. We asked that she not return and this was accommodated without issue. I would recommend Right at Home for in-home assistance.

June 04, 2015

By Stan C. Kobylak

Deland is a very upbeat and cheerful person to have around. She is dependable, hardworking, and thorough. She does what needs to be done well and without being prompted to do so. She is a little bossy at times, but that can be easily overlooked when considering her many good qualities. We like her!

April 20, 2013

By Verna1

I find the people from "Right At Home" very friendly and helpful. They have gone out of their way to make sure I was safe and were helpful when I arrived home from the hospital and rehab. I would trust them for other assistance when needed.

April 17, 2013

By Lois3

Friendly service by owner and aide.

April 17, 2013

By Karl3

Our experience with this client is good - the workers he has provided us have been excellent in their care and regularity.

April 16, 2013

By John33

Service when I needed it

April 11, 2013

By Linda44

John cares for his clients and aides. I appreciate that his aides get trained. He chooses aides that match the personality of the client.

From Right at Home Perrysburg