Right at Home Perrysburg

Contact Now

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Right at Home Perrysburg

Joan C February 16, 2017

Having Right at Home allows me to keep my house clean because I cannot do it on my own.

Connie B February 03, 2017

The caregiver comes and gives my husband a shower and takes me to the store.

Jeanette1952 January 19, 2017

I am beyond impressed with the excellent service I have been receiving for my father since fall of 2016. Not only is the staff incredible, the health aides always go above and beyond in their duties around the home and caring for my father. They always strive to maintain good communication and what impressed the most are two things: (1) The owner, has come out twice now to just visit with my dad, which makes his day and (2) I have never seen a home health care with an A+ rating & 100% customer satisfaction! That speak volumes to me plus the fact their prices are reasonable, the training is exceptional and I feel completely secure knowing that my dad is in good hands when I need to leave for a few hours. They LISTEN to you and will bend over backwards to help you any way they can.....Jeanette S.

grandson0731 November 16, 2016

My experience with Right at Home was very good. We hired a caregiver to go to my Grandmother's room in her senior care center to help her with lunch, read to her, and simply be company for her. We live out of state, so having a person there to provide companionship was important. The caregiver was prompt, knowledgeable, and attentive. She read books to my grandmother, read her mail, and she listened as my grandmother told her stories of her life. The company President also makes rounds to ensure that the service is up to the quality he wants, and visited my grandmother on a couple of occasions. The service provided by this company is very very good, and it looks like they have the checks and balances in place to continue with a high quality job.

Stan730550 October 27, 2016

For over 2 years Right at Home of Perrysburg, Ohio has provided home and health care assistance for my wife Angela K. We are very satisfied with the home and health care aide. People & long time aides are the best.

GCDtmam August 31, 2015

Right at Home was referred to us by another home care provider when they were unable to provide in-home services to my parents. Right at Home staff - office and caregivers - were just what we needed. The office personnel were attentive to our questions and responding to changes in service-sometimes with short notice. The caregivers were ready and waiting to do whatever my parents asked of them, from food preparation, cleaning, transportation, organizing and packing for a move, hygiene assistance, or companionship. At most, there were ~8 different caregivers over a period of 3 months so my parents got to know each caregiver and her strengths. Some were more self-motivated than others, some better in the kitchen, some more effortlessly intuned to my parents, and some better conversationalists. All were respectful, kind, and not a security concern. Early on in our relationship we received a glitch in communication as well as a caregiver who did not arrive as scheduled. Both errors were never repeated. There was a personality conflict between one of the caregivers and one of my parents. We asked that she not return and this was accommodated without issue. I would recommend Right at Home for in-home assistance.

Stan C. Kobylak June 04, 2015

Deland is a very upbeat and cheerful person to have around. She is dependable, hardworking, and thorough. She does what needs to be done well and without being prompted to do so. She is a little bossy at times, but that can be easily overlooked when considering her many good qualities. We like her!

Verna1 April 21, 2013

I find the people from "Right At Home" very friendly and helpful. They have gone out of their way to make sure I was safe and were helpful when I arrived home from the hospital and rehab. I would trust them for other assistance when needed.

Lois3 April 18, 2013

Friendly service by owner and aide.

Karl3 April 17, 2013

Our experience with this client is good - the workers he has provided us have been excellent in their care and regularity.

John33 April 17, 2013

Service when I needed it

Linda44 April 11, 2013

John cares for his clients and aides. I appreciate that his aides get trained. He chooses aides that match the personality of the client.

From Right at Home Perrysburg