Assisting Angels Homecare - Mauldin

Contact Now

Reviews of Assisting Angels Homecare - Mauldin

Dianne R. Edge February 06, 2013

Assisting Angels with Carmen an staff were just wonderful to my mom....they bonded and became a part of our whole family...especially Peggy and Roberta....they were just awesome ...my mom has since passed away and they still keep in touch to see how we are.....if you need care and attention I recommend them...I couldnt have done it without them....food ..doc appointments ,and just being a friend to my mom meant the world to us all....thank you and God Bless!

Dularie December 12, 2012

Although I have used this agency on only one occasion I was very pleased with the high level of competency of their staff. They made the registration simple and straightforward and clearly explained all the details. Our situation was fairly complicated but the caregiver and office staff worked with us to accommodate our needs. I have no hesitation is recommending this agency to anyone who needs in-home care.

exdiva7 November 12, 2012

I interviewed this provider

Excellent follow-up and care. We enjoy the fact that she is able to have the same caregiver each visit and they've become wonderful friends! I trust their care and judgement totally! Wonderful service

From Assisting Angels Homecare - Mauldin

Mauldin In-Home Caregiving bringing Elder and Senior In Home Care Services to Greenville, Spartanburg, Simpsonville, Fountain Inn, Easley, and Greer.

Assisting Angels Homecare is a family owned local business. Established in 2002 by Carmen Davis. Carmen's inspiration came from her own grandmother who was a caregiver all her life caring for individuals with special needs.

Assisting Angels is a member of the HCAOA (Home Care Association of America).

Assisting Angels provides a wide variety of non-medical homecare services

Companionship:

• Assistance with mobility
  • Incontinence Care
  • Alzheimer's and Dementia Care

Dependable and Convenient

• Services are flexible and available from 3 to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
  • Caregivers have a national background check, are drug screened, and fully bonded
  • Services can be provided in private homes, nursing homes, and hospitals.

Owner Carmen Davis is also an educator in the community helping clients locate resources to help pay for homecare. She participates in her local Alzheimer's Association's Walk to End Alzheimer's annually and The Cancer Society's Relay for Life.

Caregivers

Caregiver Skills lnclude:

Vital signs, safe transfer techniques, personal care/ADL care skills, meal prep, Alzheimer's Care, charting/documentation skills.

Caregivers are employed, bonded and insured: : Yes

Caregivers are available 24 hours a day: : Yes

Caregivers are available to assisted living facilities : Yes

Features of Assisting Angels Homecare - Mauldin

Rates

• Rate for hourly care: Determined by assessment by our nurse

Business Address