Cura Care Corp

Contact Now

Reviews of Cura Care Corp

Gwendolyn Bettner March 20, 2015

The owners and people that work for Curacare go way beyond their required jobs. They are so helpful in difficult situations that require their expertise and diplomacy.

Caring108009550 March 20, 2015

The service provided has always meet our needs with qualified people who are always willing to go the extra mile. We have been completely satisfied with Cura Care.

Leslie39 February 19, 2015

Cura Care is easy to work with. They are reasonable in their charges too. Well, Frank was the first person I talked to and he's one of the owners and he seemed very nice. Everybody just stand out and it has been really top notch. They have been very good people. They really care for my dad as if he were a family to them. They also have physical and occupational therapists so that they could learn the exercises that he had to do. They've been very good about doing that. They are very good in communicating with me if there's a problem. We are very pleased with them.

Shannon8 January 19, 2015

Cura Care seems to be working for us. It's good now that we have the same person for my mother in law. The caregiver is great. She's always on time and attentive. My mother in law is not a morning person. She has good relationship with my mother in law.

Caring104547450 January 16, 2015

Cura Care provides great care for my mom. We have only one cargiver. She has a good heart. She's very trust-worthy and very sincere. I feel very comfortable with her being at home. We've had them since April 2014 and we're absolutely happy with them.

Jim104359150 January 13, 2015

I like Curacare's service a lot. They're very punctual. They take good care of me. I have been using them for about a year. The caregivers are pleasant, warm, and upbeat. They are interested in my well-being.

Richard46 January 30, 2014

Cura Care sent me awesome caregivers. The management is good. They were all excellent. I never had any problems with them in terms of billing and scheduling.

Linda84198250 January 28, 2014

The caregiver was responsible and nice. I was out of town for 2 weeks. She made sure that my mom was ok. She stayed with her for 2 hours a day. She didn't have to administer any care for her because my mom is in an assisted living already. It was basically more on companionship. My mom had no complaints and didn't have any problems with them.

Sandy31 January 28, 2014

My son found and hired Cura Care for me. Their care was fine and I didn't have any complaints. They did whatever I ask of them to do. The caregivers were all very nice and pleasant. If I wasn't feeling good, they try to make me feel better and cheer me up.

Caring83845150 January 23, 2014

My son found Cura Care on the internet. He got their number and I called them and hired them. They're pretty reliable. I think they provide a good service. The caregivers they sent to me are very good. I have them for a few months and I can say that I am happy and satisfied with their care.

Gary26 January 23, 2014

I chose Cura Care because I liked the discussion I had with them on the phone as far as what they could provide and how much they charge. I liked what I heard about their service.

Their work attitude was great. I met the owner and the owner's daughter when they first came out to examine mom's house to look at the layout. They were looking at what she might need and what they might suggest.

The caregivers were good. They do what needs to be done. Mom said that they'll do just about anything to be done for her and she's been really happy with them. They're very reliable.

Marty4 January 17, 2014

Cura Care were the only ones to call me back. My husband checked them out online and he read some good reviews about them and so we decided to go ahead with them. I was very happy with them. My mom got along with Britney, the caregiver who took care of her really well. She was really good. I had no complaints.

Darlene15 January 17, 2014

They've been very great in doing their job. The people from the office were very helpful and friendly with me. They get me up to date when I needed to be.

The caregiver did whatever my husband asked her to do. When there's nice weather, Jessie, the caregiver would go out with him and walk around with him. She has a good attitude.

Virginia18 January 17, 2014

I found Cura Care online when I was looking for home care agencies. I was talking to different companies and Cura Care was really flexible with me. They wanted to work with me financially as well as my hours and what I needed. They worked very hard to do that and so I chose them.

It did take a while for them to find someone because we are on a edge of being in a rural area. It's harder for them to find someone who wanted to come out here.

The caregiver is awesome. I love her. She's always trying to rise early. If she will be late or something happened, she always calls. She always tries to meet my needs. She really has improved my dad's daily care needs and enjoyment.

Bobby6 January 17, 2014

Cura Care was very quick to respond and get someone out to assess the situation and then they started the next day.

My mom went from partial care like 7 hours a day to where she fell a couple of times and we had immediately get her a 24 -hour care. They responded to that quickly and without hesitation.

They've always been wonderful with her and help her to do the stuff that she needs to do. They've been really good and really nice. They're really responsive to the changing needs that we've had.

From Cura Care Corp

Cura Care Home Health is the leader in medical and non medical care. Our goal is to keep people in their own homes as long as possible. Our staff is the best. We can help with anything you may need...cooking, cleaning, bathing, appointments, medical needs, social activities you name it we will help. All of our staff are employees so everybody is bonded, insured, drug tested, back ground checked, CPR certified and TB tested. We GPS verify our staff is on time, our online family portal gives you daily updates what they need that day, we include things like a life alert system and a electronic medication dispensing system and we can even help out with any maintenance you may need around your house. let us show you why we feel we are the best. Call us today for a free in home assessment.

Features of Cura Care Corp

Rates

• Rate for overnight care: $20.95/hour
  • Rate for hourly care: $20.95/hour
  • Rate for live-in care: $20.95/hour

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care
  • Personal care assistants
  • In-home health care
  • Physical therapy
  • Occupational therapy
  • Range of services extra: Any care or service you may need

• We have male caregivers/companions

Travel

• Travel: Staff will travel 30+ miles to provide care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We ensure that our team members are immunized for influenza, hepatitis b, tuberculosis, and other communicable diseases
  • We check driving records
  • We check credit history
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require fingerprint-based background check
  • We require drug screenings
  • We check sexual offender databases

Payment options

• Insurance
  • Credit card
  • Check
  • Payment options extra: We can assist with the VA funding for care.

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address