Visiting Angels Marmora, NJ

Overview of Ratings

4.4

October 11, 2017

By William 537854

The caregiver we have is wonderful. The caregiver that we have is perfect.

October 10, 2017

By Angelina C 537841

When there are issues, Visiting Angels tries to please. Visiting Angels could have the caregivers that are scheduled to come actually come.

October 05, 2017

By Caren Q 535415

Visiting Angels is very professional, they have been very reliable, and are consistent in the care they provide. I was my mother's only caregiver and the services from Visiting Angels alleviated a lot of pressure.

October 05, 2017

By Anonymous 535398

I think Visiting Angels' caregivers are nice and reliable. The services provided by Visiting Angels allow for less worry on my part.

September 27, 2017

By Rich P_531148

I would recommend Visiting Angels because they just do a good job. The services from Visiting Angels helped the client to keep healing.

September 26, 2017

By Emily C_530608

Visiting Angels is a sympathetic and caring agency. Visiting Angels gives me comfort knowing that my mother is being taken care of.

September 25, 2017

By Ellen S_529730

I would tell someone about Visiting Angels because they are attentive, patient, and do a good job. Visiting Angels makes life easier by offering companionship to my loved one.

September 21, 2017

By Jacque T_527312

I would tell a friend that Visiting Angels has been accommodating and I have no complaints. I do not have anything to compare my experience to because Visiting Angels is the first company I have dealt with, but I have no reason to be unhappy. I am not unhappy with the Visiting Angels, but they could do a lot more to make my life easier. There are things the caregiver could do that my parents aren't allowing, such as shopping and meal preparation.

By Anonymous_520363

Visiting Angels could improve by hiring people who care more about my loved one. Visiting Angels could have made life easier for me by being more attentive.

By Kris C_520361

The startup was easy with Visiting Angels and everyone was very knowledgeable. Visiting Angels' service gave my mom more time to herself.

By Ana J_520337

I would refer Visiting Angels to others because the care that they provide via the caregivers is great. The services provided us by Visiting Angels have allowed me to not worry about my loved one while at work, and I don't have to call to ensure that my loved one has taken medications.

August 23, 2017

By Anonymous_515476

Visiting Angels' help is good. We have had good communication, and they have done well. The services have helped the most in the care that they have provided.

August 23, 2017

By Carol K_514968

Visiting Angels was very efficient and nice. Visiting Angels got me washed up for the day, into the wheelchair, and washed my hair.

August 22, 2017

By Anonymous_514607

Visiting Angels needs to have better caregivers. The caregivers are fair at best with Visiting Angels. There's very little impact from Visiting Angels. The caregivers need to be more professional and better trained.

August 16, 2017

By Stan T_512113

Visiting Angels interviews you first, and they have a nurse on staff that is useful. The caregiver that I've had so far is very good, and he comes down once a week for six hours and helps me with the chores that I can't do. They are good for the lighter duties instead of getting the nursing assistance to do it. Visiting Angels has made life easier for me by helping me get chores done that I have trouble doing myself.

August 08, 2017

By Bevin B_508057

Visiting Angels is very helpful. Visiting Angels helps with cooking, washing, and changing beds.

August 07, 2017

By Trudy S_507507

Visiting Angels does exactly what they say they are going to do. They have impressed me so far. Their company name is exactly what they are. I am still a very independent woman and don't necessarily need the services, but my family told me that I had to have the help. Visiting Angels is very good at what they do.

July 25, 2017

By Anonymous_500863

Visiting Angels is very nice, but it is hard to keep the same caregivers on a schedule. They change the schedule and send new people. Visiting Angels has helped my family members tremendously.

July 19, 2017

By Robert T_497803

The caregiver that I have from Visiting Angels is very caring and helpful, and has been great help to me. Visiting Angels has made my life easier by making meal for me and doing little chores around the house that I don't do.

July 12, 2017

By Joanne W_494640

Visiting Angels is very reliable. I am impressed with the communication that the office has had with me about the care that they are providing my aunt. They are proactive. I don't live close to my aunt, and I need to know that my aunt is taken care of. Visiting Angels has helped with that.

June 27, 2017

By Mary C_489422

You need to get in touch with Visiting Angels early enough so that they can get a consistent caregiver in your home.

June 22, 2017

By Marvin T_487336

Visiting Angels is good because my caregivers are here on time most of the time.

June 14, 2017

By Natalie and William R_483064

Visiting Angels sent caregivers who were helpful and they were willing to do anything.

June 07, 2017

By Dorothy N_480330

The quality of most of the people from Visiting Angels is fantastic.

June 07, 2017

By Henry S_479963

I would tell others that Visiting Angels does a good job.

June 06, 2017

By Harriett R_479285

I would recommend Visiting Angels to anyone. They are so nice. They were on time and were here when they said they would be. They asked me what I needed them to do.

May 24, 2017

By Anonymous_475300

Visiting Angels does a good job, but their services aren't perfect. They will listen to you if you have any problems.

May 24, 2017

By Elaine C_475286

Visiting Angels has made such a difference in my life because I can stay in my own home now.

May 22, 2017

By Phyllis S_474100

Visiting Angels is extremely comfortable to have. They are great.

May 11, 2017

By Willard and Joan B_468674

I would tell someone that I am very happy with my care, and especially my caregiver.

May 10, 2017

By Diane M_467977

Visiting Angels is wonderful and caring.

May 05, 2017

By Mary N_466182

Visiting Angels is very dependable and can be counted on. Visiting Angels always seems to have their clients' interests in mind. They have arranged to do things for me that I did not ask for.

April 18, 2017

By Anonymous

My caregivers from Visiting Angels are right here to do whatever I ask of them.

By Asa C

Visiting Angels is dependent upon their caregivers, who aren't the best.

By William C

The most helpful thing is the caregiving.

By John "Jack" J

The service helps me because the caregivers give my father baths.

By Marino & Sylva B

The most helpful thing from Visiting Angels was the company provided by the caregivers.

April 06, 2017

By Lois S

Visiting Angels has helped me take my mom to her appointments. The caregiver is with her while I am at work.

March 20, 2017

By Carl B

Visiting Angels has made my life easier by helping my husband and allowing me to get out of the house and run errands that I need.

By Marie W

The caregivers are doing care that I wouldn't be comfortable doing for my mother. They're there all the time, which I wouldn't be able to do, so that if something should happen, there's someone there with my mother. My mother is not able to walk. They are her legs too.

By Jean H

The sincerity of Visiting Angels' services makes a big impact. I don't think anything can be done to make the services more helpful.

By Joe O

The services help me with shopping and cleaning my house.

By Bernadina S

The caregivers were always here for my mother and make her breakfast. They were always by her side and nice to her.

August 28, 2015

The initial interview with Visiting Angels was great. We were impressed with the administrator and the lead nurse. It seems like their availability for scheduling is good.

From Visiting Angels

Visiting Angels is an in-home care provider serving Marmora, NJ and the surrounding area. Visiting Angels offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Visiting Angels