BrightStar Care of Santa Monica / Marina del Rey, CA Marina Del Rey, CA

Top Nearby In-Home Care Services

PocEocHcp cert

Reviews of BrightStar Care of Santa Monica / Marina del Rey, CA | Marina Del Rey, CA

4.8

December 02, 2017

By Sameer A_1

BrightStar Care has a great care and service. BrightStar Care's nurses are very good and have good schedules. BrightStar Care's nurses are very efficient, and know what they are doing.

December 01, 2017

By Daniel W_1

I would recommend BrightStar Care to others because I like how they were able to work around and accommodate my schedule. The care from BrightStar Care made life easier because I did not have to worry about my schedule when working with them.

November 13, 2017

By Jeffrey S_1

BrightStar Care is a good company to hire because the nurses are local. They get here in a timely manner. The services make my life easier by providing vital infusions that greatly increase my health.

November 09, 2017

By Allison W_1

BrightStar Care does infusions and home care for me and I recommend them highly. BrightStar Care nurses are great, kind, and efficient.

October 04, 2017

By Jerry V

I would tell a friend that they should get my caregiver as their nurse because he's super cool and always on time.

October 04, 2017

By Linda J

Some of the nurses are good. The services depend on the nurse that is sent. I was not getting sick because BrightStar Care was giving me the medication that I needed.

October 03, 2017

By Jan H

BrightStar Care is professional, caring, and I've only had wonderful experiences so far. The services have assisted chores for something that is difficult for a 94 year old woman, and it gives my brother and I a peace of mind.

From BrightStar Care of Santa Monica / Marina del Rey, CA

BrightStar Care of Santa Monica / Marina del Rey, CA is an in-home care provider serving Marina Del Rey, CA and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care of Santa Monica / Marina del Rey, CA offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care of Santa Monica / Marina del Rey, CA