BrightStar Care Marietta Marietta, Georgia

Overview of Ratings

4.8

September 21, 2017

By Sandra D_527626

I would recommend BrightStar Care because they work to make sure that they have someone in place that can assist with our needs as they have arisen. The services from BrightStar Care have been helpful and have allowed us to maintain the structure of our daily lives as well as possible.

September 21, 2017

By Joseph L_527621

BrightStar Care is a professional agency, and I like the way that they perform. The services I receive from BrightStar Care have made life easier by doing everything that I need. I couldn't get out of bed for months when I first started using them, but now I can get around with a walker. They do a lot for me.

September 13, 2017

By Hilda B_523300

BrightStar Care is a good, trustworthy company. BrightStar Care has freed up my time and helped with my mother's needs.

November 18, 2011

By Carol R

My Dad has had in-home care for several years as he has become less and less able to do things for himself like cooking and dressing. He has low vision from glaucoma and macular degeneration as well as moderate Alzheimer's. I searched home help agencies and liked what others said about Brightstar which has franchises in many areas. I interviewed the owner and the person who assigns caregivers, a former registered nurse in this franchise, and was very impressed with her manner both with me and my Dad, and her thoroughness. The price in my area was $16 per hour with no minimum number of hours per day or week. What's useful to know is that the more hours you need, the more likely you are to get the best caregivers and keep them. Although we did not have anyone who was unqualified, some were better fits for my Dad's needs than others, especially in cultural background and temperament. Don't be shy about telling the agency you'd like to try someone else if you're not entirely happy. We tried 5 or 6 caregivers before settling on 2, one for weekdays and one for weekends. I now use them for fill-in because I've hired a full-time caregiver who works directly for us.

From BrightStar Care Marietta

BrightStar's services enable people to live their best. We offer a wide range of support from minimal to comprehensive. We work with clients wherever needed, providing as little or as much home care as needed. And we are always available to clients around the clock. Our trained, bonded and insured caregivers are available from a few hours to around the clock.

We can provide companion care services that are designed to take over or assist in the activities that people need to be able to stay at home safely and with dignity. These services may include fall prevention, medication and fluids reminders, light housekeeping, grooming or bathing assistance, and running errands.

Photos of BrightStar Care Marietta