BrightStar Care St. Paul

Reviews of BrightStar Care St. Paul

4.1

December 05, 2017

By Helen B_1

The caregivers come in and ask me what I want them to do, and when I tell them, they sit down and fill out forms for a long time. After they fill out the paperwork, then they take out their phones and they play with their phones for a very long time. The services definitely make my life easier. The only thing I struggle with is that by the time the caregivers finish their paperwork, there is not much time left to do anything.

November 20, 2017

By Anonymous_146

We had someone cancel at the last minute. They charge us if we cancel on short notice, but they can. The caregivers are there overnight and make sure that the client doesn't fall.

November 13, 2017

By Anonymous_145

BrightStar Care could send better cleaners. BrightStar Care has made my life easier by getting the house cleaned.

October 30, 2017

By Leonard S

BrightStar Care is a very professional company. My services help my daily life a lot, however I have only had them for a couple of weeks now.

October 06, 2017

By Doug L_1

I have had two or three caregivers that do not have very good health habits by just sneezing and not covering up when they do that. I have a good caregiver and she does things without me having to tell her to do them.

September 25, 2017

By Nancy R_1

BrightStar Care has caregivers that wash the house for me, vacuum, and help me out with my husband. I call BrightStar Care so that there is somebody to have in the house for my husband which gives me peace of mind and safety for Ken.

September 22, 2017

By Jim B_3

BrightStar Care came out and interviewed me and saw how our house was arranged. They gave me a quote for the services we needed, and they did what they said they would do.

September 13, 2017

By Brian B

I would not recommend BrightStar Care to others because we just never gained any traction with them. I knew that my loved one needed caregivers with certain personalities, but sometimes BrightStar Care couldn't send the right kind of people. I think that the services overall were not necessarily negative, but there wasn't much work that got done either, so the impact was not too positive.

September 12, 2017

By Anonymous_353

I just don't recommend anything to anybody. BrightStar Care can't make my loved one's life better. They're here to watch them.

From BrightStar Care St. Paul

BrightStar Care St. Paul is an in-home care provider serving Maplewood, MN and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care St. Paul offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care St. Paul