BrightStar Care St. Paul

Overview of Ratings

3.7

September 25, 2017

By Nancy R_1

BrightStar Care has caregivers that wash the house for me, vacuum, and help me out with my husband. I call BrightStar Care so that there is somebody to have in the house for my husband which gives me peace of mind and safety for Ken.

September 22, 2017

By Jim B_3

BrightStar Care came out and interviewed me and saw how our house was arranged. They gave me a quote for the services we needed, and they did what they said they would do.

September 14, 2017

By Brian B

I would not recommend BrightStar Care to others because we just never gained any traction with them. I knew that my loved one needed caregivers with certain personalities, but sometimes BrightStar Care couldn't send the right kind of people. I think that the services overall were not necessarily negative, but there wasn't much work that got done either, so the impact was not too positive.

September 13, 2017

By Anonymous_353

I just don't recommend anything to anybody. BrightStar Care can't make my loved one's life better. They're here to watch them.

From BrightStar Care St. Paul

BrightStar Care St. Paul is an in-home care provider serving Maplewood, MN and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care St. Paul offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care St. Paul