Home Instead Senior Care - Manchester, NH

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Manchester, NH

Helen9 April 30, 2013

Good communication, reliable helper and companion.

John34 April 18, 2013

The best!!!

Herbert1 March 28, 2013

Currently have team of three caregivers who are scheduled for two visits daily =1 1/2 hour in AM and 1 hr in evening. Each one is always punctual, caring and attentive. They are scheduled one at a time at each of the AM or the evening visit. They assist with showers, dressing, manicuring both fingernails and toenails. They prepare morning meals, make jellies and puddings. They make the bed each day and change the linen as needed plus do light housekeeping. Observe medication.

Laurie6 August 10, 2012

We are currently getting service from Home Instead Senior Care for my dad for 2 months now. They just have one lady who come over the house 3 times a week, for 2 hours each day. My dad doesn't need a lot of assistance, but the lady was very caring. I think she's perfect for my dad. She basically made him lunch and accompany him for more couple of hours. My dad like her so much! She was very great! Though we have a couple of issues about the bills, but as soon as we call them, they fix it. I'm very happy and satisfied about their service. They are very professional!

caring21 June 26, 2012

They hire great people and are very customer service-oriented. My mom loves her caregiver and having HomeInstead's help has made my life so much better!

caring15 June 26, 2012

HomeInstead in general, and some caregivers in particular, is doing a great job.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Manchester, NH

Home Instead Senior Care provides non-medical home care to seniors in their home, wherever they may call home. Our CAREGivers provide companionship, personal care, meal preparation, light housekeeping, medication reminders, errands, incidental transportation and Alzheimer's and dementia care. Our CAREGivers encourage, assist, and stimulate our clients with a variety of activities that improve their quality of life and help them maintain their independence.

Home Instead - Caregiver Skills

Each CAREGiver completes a thorough interview process; including drug screening, local and national criminal background checks and Department of Motor Vehicle checks. CAREGivers are employees of Home Instead Senior Care and are insured and bonded through Home Instead Senior Care. Each CAREGiver receives extensive training throughout their employment with Home Instead Senior Care. Each CAREGiver completes orientation, personal care training, Alzheimer's Care training, and attends ongoing educational trainings throughout the year. Home Instead Senior Care CAREGivers complete these trainings to help make sure that they are providing the highest quality of care.

For more information about Home Instead Senior Care's services, please visit www.homeinstead.com/centralnh

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Manchester, NH

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address