Home Instead Senior Care - Manassas, VA

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Manassas, VA

James Dorsey November 25, 2015

Susana is excellent! She is always is on top of things and does what she is suppose to do. Home Instead is a great company!

Frances Cook October 31, 2015

I am pleased and impressed with all the help we have received from Home Instead and its employees. Thank you for being here for us.

Robert Hess September 30, 2015

Jean and I were very happy with the dedication and professionalism of the staff and caregivers. The caregivers, especially, were very active, caring and we felt they loved what they were doing.

Clayton Cole September 30, 2015

Melody is a great caregiver and we don't know what we would do without her. Home Instead has provided us with superior care.

Joyce114772450 July 31, 2015

Home Instead is an exemplary caregiving agency. Everyone is always pleasant and extremely helpful.

Philip12 July 31, 2015

A caregiver from Home Instead comes in to help me. It is great to have good caregivers who know what they are doing. My caregiver Brittny is great!

Chiefmac August 15, 2013

This agency could be good but it seems they hire people that have a lot of issues. Then when a primary caregiver is not able to make it, they struggle to find help for you. When you try to express yourself it goes in and out the ear with no evaluation of what you are saying.

Hi ChiefMac,

We are sorry to hear you are not fully satisfied with your experience at Home Instead Senior Care. We always try to ensure satisfaction to our clients and the families we serve. Our goal is consistency of the CAREGiver(s) assigned to the clients we assist. We recognize it is difficult for families to transition to substitute CAREGivers when their primary CAREGiver is unable to work. Also, it is more difficult to find a substitute CAREGiver with short notice. We apologize this has been your experience. Our organization feels confident we have a large pool of CAREGivers who embody a love for seniors and a passion for those they care for enhanced by the extensive ongoing training we provide. As we try to provide the best care to our clients our quality assurance team works diligently to keep in direct contact with our families to resolve trials they may face. We recently established Gail as our Relationships Manager to listen and respond to challenges and bring resolution to difficult situations such as those you have mentioned to ensure client satisfaction. We encourage you to pass on these concerns to your assigned quality assurance coordinator or to Gail. You can contact them at our office line 703-530-1360. We work hard to avoid mistakes, but when we fall short we work even harder to make things right. We hope you will give us the opportunity to do this for your family.

David16 January 05, 2013

Home Instead Senior Care was able to schedule a caregiver to come out within a day or two. My wife had a lot of deficiency like vitamin B12, but she's back on track on her medications and she seems to be doing pretty well. She was happy with her caregiver. But I've been much at home lately, so I haven't called anybody to come and stay with her.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Manassas, VA

Home Instead - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Manassas, VA

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address