ExPO Signature Home Care

Contact Now

Reviews of ExPO Signature Home Care

Patricia10 March 22, 2013

I had an emergency and Judith was able to provide someone for me very quickly. I needed someone almost immediately at that time. She provided good and competent person within that short period of time. I used their company for about 3 or 4 days. My mother has Alzheimers and the caregiver was able to come in and provide her meals and other things she needed. I was very pleased with their service.

Caring 8487 March 22, 2013

I found Expo Signature Home care through caring.com website. I hesitated primarily because they were in Manalapan which is 45 minutes from here. I thought about it and I was thinking that whoever they will assign here would probably be somebody locally. It turned out that the caregiver is from Lakewood which was a good hour away. She was very good. Initially Judith came and interviewed me and we made work arrangements. We started out with a young lady and her name was Keisha who was terrific. She came and after an hour she was already comfortable. I went shopping and when I came back she was still comfortable around. Lin was ok with her. I thought they did a very good job. Keisha wanted to clean the house and everything and I finally told her to focus all her attention to Linda. Linda does not really need 100% attention but she's very emotional and she can't do anything on her own. She can't cook nor feed herself. She's very dependent on a caregiver. Keisha was great in helping her around. The only problem was that Keisha was coming from over an hour away. I needed her to be here at 8:30 am originally. She couldn't make it at 8:30 am. So I went to my boss and made arrangement so I can come in at 9:30 am. I didn't want to change caregiver because she was so good. So I made the accommodation for the hours. We had Keisha for 5 months which is from August to December. The only reason we had to stop is I resigned last December 31st so I'm the full time caregiver now. I also mentioned to Judith after talking to my brother and some friends that I need a time off too. So I'd probably have Judith's group come back at least one or 2 days again maybe when Spring comes.

dmbabbitt March 07, 2013

Judith and the aids are terrific, although I had to adjust my work schedule for the aid, I still cant praise them enough. I would gladly use them again.

Raymond3 March 01, 2013

Judy is very efficient. She makes sure that there's always coverage. She checks in to make sure that the aide for my mom is doing the job right. The girls I've been sent so far are very good. One is full time and when she is not available, Judy sends another one. I'm very pleased with both of them. They do their job 100%. They do cleaning to a certain degree. They cook too. My caregiver has a car and she does the shopping and helps pick up stuff. When she goes shopping, Judy wants someone there to cover for her and watch mom while she goes shopping. We have Expo Signature since September last year. It's long enough to know that they have a good service. I'm absolutely happy with them. I'm the only child and they take a lot of burden off me.

Karen 3 March 01, 2013

It has been a really good experience with Expo Signature. I had no trouble working with them. Judith really listened to everything I had to say. She gave me encouragement that whether I would work with them or not, I need to do something different for my mother. The person that has been taking care of my family is very caring. My mother just passed, but it's been quite a relief to know that she was well taken care of. They're still helping my sister, so we're continuing their service.

Lea1 March 01, 2013

Judith was wonderful. She provided us with a wonderful nurse who was very, very good with my grandmother. She took great care of her and probably allowed her to survive for a few more months than she would have. She was very knowledgeable, very well-educated, very helpful, and she knew what grandma should and should not be eating. She knew how to properly handle her, get her in and out of bed, and give her a bath. She's knowledgeable about home care and proper medication to take. Everything was extreme care. She knew her boundaries too, and we never had to worry about that.

Anthony5 March 01, 2013

I knew nothing about Expo Signature Home Care. I needed someone for my father because we were moving to a new area and it was a very difficult time for us. My father was in my home while we were moving in and while some work was being done. So it was a pretty hectic time for everyone. The reviews about Expo Signature were great, so I called them. When I spoke to Judith and her team, that made me decide to go with them.

The caregivers were fantastic, and they took away every single concern I had about dad while we were able to get everything we need to get down on the move. I've dealt with other caregivers in the past. You can have really good ones and then you can have bad ones. But the caregivers Judith brought to me was great. My dad moved back to New York. However, when dad would come and visit us in New Jersey and it's an extended stay, I used them.

P. Szargowicz May 29, 2012

I interviewed this provider

Since finding ExPO Signature Home Care, I have got my life back and I am able to spend time with my children again. My Dad\'s caregiver is excellent. My Dad loves him and considers him a part of the family. It\'s so nice to see my Dad happy.

LNJones February 16, 2012

At the recommendation of a friend, I called ExPO Signature about care for my dad who suffers from dementia. He was unable to be left alone when I went to work ExPO sent me a wonderful caregiver; she was understanding, patient and a great cook. The caregiver and my father really bonded, they played games, watched TV, talked about old times and even took walks togather.

mandym February 08, 2012

I used this provider for my parents after my mom had surgery. After a really bad experience with a different provider, it was a welcome relief to have such a wonderful loving caregiver sent to my home from Expo. My parents both received excellent care and felt extremely comfortable with the caregiver that stayed with them.

From ExPO Signature Home Care

ExPO Signature Home Care is an independently-owned and privately operated home care agency, proudly caring for you and those who matter the most to you "“ in the comforts of your private residence.

We are a licensed full-service home care agency in New Jersey and a member of the Small, Minority and Woman Owned Business Enterprise (SMWBE). Our philosophy is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance and our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. We aim to make our clients satisfied, healthy and happy. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat clientele and referrals. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and will always strive to deliver outstanding personal service to each and every client.

While you're in our hands, we ensure your safety and comfort as you receive care from our staff. ExPO Signature Home Care makes it a point to provide outstanding care on every assignment. Each hour counts. Each care procedure matters. We find ways to give you the care and attention that you deserve as you age or while you recover from an illness.

Intermittent, Short-Term and Long-Term Home Care services are available at ExPO Signature Home Care and will include one or a combination of the following services:

• Assistance with ADL and Meds Reminder
  • RN Assessment and Supervision
  • Meal Preparation/Light housekeeping
  • Errands and Transportation
  • Medication Reminders

In providing care, we incorporate recreational programs and other activities that will enhance the quality of life of the individuals in their elderly years. We also give our clients control over the number of hours and the level of care they receive from our staff. Here are other inclusions to the care programs:

• Complimentary Initial Assessment and at least a monthly follow up visit by RN
  • A written care plan detailing services to be provided
  • Daily tracking of activities performed
  • Monitoring of caregivers through site visits and by telephone communication
  • Caring Companionship & Conversation
  • Safety Supervision
  • Social Activities to stimulate mind and body
  • Meal Preparation & Monitoring of Dietary Restrictions
  • Walking Assistance & Range-of-Motion Activities
  • Transferring & Assistance with Medical Equipment (CPAP, Wheelchair, etc)
  • Light Housekeeping, including Laundry & Ironing and Changing Bed Linen
  • Errands & Transportation
  • Grocery Shopping
  • Medication Reminders & Assistance with Self-Administered Meds.
  • Care for Pets & Plants
  • Hospice & Palliative Care
  • Alzheimer & Dementia Care
  • Attend Events

All members of the caregiving staff at ExPO Signature Home Care are trained, licensed, bonded and insured. You can learn more about the people at ExPO Signature Home Care by visiting Our Staff page. Please give us a call for free assessment.

Caregiver Information

Caregiver Skills Include:

Ethics, Validation Therapy, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients

Caregivers employed, bonded and insured: Yes
Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes
Available to assisted living facility: Yes
RN on Staff: Yes