Comfort Keepers of Madison - West

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Comfort Keepers of Madison - West

TavoChase July 08, 2011

I have Comfort Keepers working with my mother, since I work full time and have a family and cannot provide her as much help as she needs. This agency help keep seniors in their home rather than a nursing home.

The care givers come to the home and as often as needed whether it is for a few hours a week or everyday all day. I currently have them with my mother for 4 hours a day on week day. They help her with her personal care such as bathing and dressing. They make sure she takes her medications and assists with some light housekeeping and provide her with a light lunch.

The aides are very attentive and kind. They will sit and play Rummy with her "till the cows come home" because she loves the game.

I am confident when they leave she is safe and happy to have had the company for the day.

I would recommend them to anyone who needs help for an elderly parent.

R Lornson April 13, 2009

I used this service

The caregivers were the best thing that happened to my dying father. They kept him comfortable and happy by leting him help/direct his cares. Comfort Keepers and Hosipice wokr well together.

From Comfort Keepers of Madison - West

Each Comfort Keepers client has unique care needs. That is why we offer a full range of in-home services - to tailor care plans that provide our senior and other adult clients the right amount and types of help to support independent living at home. These services are provided by the special caregivers we call Comfort Keepers, to promote independent living to its fullest. Examples of our services include:

In-Home Companionship and Care Services