BrightStar Care - Madison

Reviews of BrightStar Care - Madison

Caring113702250 September 30, 2015

The caregivers from BrightStar Care have been very good. The only difficulty we have found is with the office itself. They seem to have problems getting organized around schedules. Otherwise, the service has met our expectations. Someone comes everyday for 10 hours to care for my mother-in-law to basically keep her comfortable, go for walks, feed her and provide any help that she might need. I like the caregivers and I would recommend them, but I do not like the system that they use to schedule. They just need to figure out how to make sure that they deliver on the promise that somebody would be home when you need it.

Cande April 15, 2014

My dad is not cared for. Housework was never done. Food was not prepared. Caregivers are always on their cell phones. Very unhappy as a daughter of the patient. I have contacted the company prior and nothing was done about it.

Suzanne in Madison July 11, 2011

I interviewed this provider

BrightStar's amazing caregivers really helped us when we had health crisis. My husband was in a terrible accident and we have two small children. Our caregivers helped with my husband's care, housekeeping, errands and even babysitting. Things would have been much more difficult without them. I was happy when my husband improved but sad to see the caregivers go.

Phil C July 06, 2011

BrightStar has truly been a lifesaver for me ever since I had a major stroke two and half years ago. BrightStar has enabled me to go back to living independently in my condo, as I did before the stroke, with 2 to 3 visits per week by my outstanding caregiver.BrightStar has an amazing capability to match the caregiver skills with my exact needs. They have been able to provide exactly what I needed in a caregiver, and if they don't get it right the first time, they will continue until they find the perfect match. My caregiver demonstrates the highest degree of professionalism and I can rely on her 100%. BrightStar has enabled me to have a quality of life, which would not have been possible without them, and I am forever grateful.

Kollie July 06, 2011

The comprehensive services from BrightStar has made life "brighter", not only for my husband-the client-,but also for me, the round the clock caregiver. Their CNA's are capable of assisting w/multi-tasks of caregiving prescribed by BrightStar RN or client's Physical Therapist & Dr.. Simple household tasks & respite care are handled graciously as requested whether regular CNA is available or substitute. While sexual preference is respected, all CNA providers are well-trained, polite and willingly go about their assignments with little direction. Thus our rating of 5 Stars for BrightStar.

About BrightStar Care - Madison

BrightStar Care - Madison is an in-home care provider serving Madison, WI and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care - Madison offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of BrightStar Care - Madison