BrightStar Care Madison

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of BrightStar Care Madison

Pat126292950 March 31, 2016

BrightStar Care has been excellent, and the staff has a very positive attitude. They are accredited by the same group that credits hospitals. They have activities daily.

Caring113702250 September 30, 2015

The caregivers from BrightStar Care have been very good. The only difficulty we have found is with the office itself. They seem to have problems getting organized around schedules. Otherwise, the service has met our expectations. Someone comes everyday for 10 hours to care for my mother-in-law to basically keep her comfortable, go for walks, feed her and provide any help that she might need. I like the caregivers and I would recommend them, but I do not like the system that they use to schedule. They just need to figure out how to make sure that they deliver on the promise that somebody would be home when you need it.

Cande April 15, 2014

My dad is not cared for. Housework was never done. Food was not prepared. Caregivers are always on their cell phones. Very unhappy as a daughter of the patient. I have contacted the company prior and nothing was done about it.

Suzanne in Madison July 11, 2011

I interviewed this provider

BrightStar's amazing caregivers really helped us when we had health crisis. My husband was in a terrible accident and we have two small children. Our caregivers helped with my husband's care, housekeeping, errands and even babysitting. Things would have been much more difficult without them. I was happy when my husband improved but sad to see the caregivers go.

Phil C July 06, 2011

BrightStar has truly been a lifesaver for me ever since I had a major stroke two and half years ago. BrightStar has enabled me to go back to living independently in my condo, as I did before the stroke, with 2 to 3 visits per week by my outstanding caregiver.BrightStar has an amazing capability to match the caregiver skills with my exact needs. They have been able to provide exactly what I needed in a caregiver, and if they don't get it right the first time, they will continue until they find the perfect match. My caregiver demonstrates the highest degree of professionalism and I can rely on her 100%. BrightStar has enabled me to have a quality of life, which would not have been possible without them, and I am forever grateful.

Kollie July 06, 2011

The comprehensive services from BrightStar has made life "brighter", not only for my husband-the client-,but also for me, the round the clock caregiver. Their CNA's are capable of assisting w/multi-tasks of caregiving prescribed by BrightStar RN or client's Physical Therapist & Dr.. Simple household tasks & respite care are handled graciously as requested whether regular CNA is available or substitute. While sexual preference is respected, all CNA providers are well-trained, polite and willingly go about their assignments with little direction. Thus our rating of 5 Stars for BrightStar.

From BrightStar Care Madison

Quality matters, regardless of the level of care you or a loved one may need. Whether it's transportation services, respite or personal care, your family deserves the best. At BrightStar, we believe when it comes to your health and wellbeing, there should be no compromises made. That's why we are dedicated to doing whatever it takes to bring more "“ more dependability, more security, more peace of mind "“ to the lives of the families and organizations we serve each and every day.

From childcare to elder care, the BrightStar team is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our RN and Social Worker Case Managers will ensure that each client and family receives the highest level of care and service. You can always reach out to us at (608) 441-8620.

Personal Care

• Mobile Laboratory Services
  • And much more!

Caregivers

Caregiver Skills lnclude:

Ethics, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Transition Issues, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Communicating with Dementia Patients

Caregivers are employed, bonded and insured: : Yes