BrightStar Care - Madison

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of BrightStar Care - Madison

Suzanne in Madison July 11, 2011

I interviewed this provider

BrightStar's amazing caregivers really helped us when we had health crisis. My husband was in a terrible accident and we have two small children. Our caregivers helped with my husband's care, housekeeping, errands and even babysitting. Things would have been much more difficult without them. I was happy when my husband improved but sad to see the caregivers go.

Phil C July 06, 2011

BrightStar has truly been a lifesaver for me ever since I had a major stroke two and half years ago. BrightStar has enabled me to go back to living independently in my condo, as I did before the stroke, with 2 to 3 visits per week by my outstanding caregiver.BrightStar has an amazing capability to match the caregiver skills with my exact needs. They have been able to provide exactly what I needed in a caregiver, and if they don't get it right the first time, they will continue until they find the perfect match. My caregiver demonstrates the highest degree of professionalism and I can rely on her 100%. BrightStar has enabled me to have a quality of life, which would not have been possible without them, and I am forever grateful.

Kollie July 06, 2011

The comprehensive services from BrightStar has made life "brighter", not only for my husband-the client-,but also for me, the round the clock caregiver. Their CNA's are capable of assisting w/multi-tasks of caregiving prescribed by BrightStar RN or client's Physical Therapist & Dr.. Simple household tasks & respite care are handled graciously as requested whether regular CNA is available or substitute. While sexual preference is respected, all CNA providers are well-trained, polite and willingly go about their assignments with little direction. Thus our rating of 5 Stars for BrightStar.

About BrightStar Care - Madison

BrightStar Care - Madison is an in-home care provider serving Madison, WI and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care - Madison offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of BrightStar Care - Madison