Top nearby In-Home Care Services
Reviews of Greater Lynn Senior Services
nursemass February 06, 2012
I visited this facility
From Greater Lynn Senior Services
GLSS is a non-profit agency established in 1976 to serve those over 60, adults of all ages with disabilities, and their families in Lynn, Lynnfield, Nahant, Saugus, and Swampscott. Many of our programs reach beyond our five-town service area, helping people throughout the North Shore.
- We deliver over 200,000 "Meals on Wheels" to homes every year, and serve an additional
140,000 meals at our 8 community cafés.
- We provide over 500,000 rides annually for seniors and the disabled who live in 23
North Shore communities, including Boston.
- We employ more than 500 trained staff, and have 100 caring people who donate their time to help.
- We are a federal Area Agency on Aging (AAA) and also state certified as an Aging Services Access Point (ASAP).
- We are a founding member of the Aging and Disability Resource Consortium of the Greater North Shore (ADRC).
- We are part of the Mass Home Care network, a group of 30 non-profits dedicated to serving seniors in every city and town in Massachusetts, as well as the National Association of Area Agencies on Aging (n4A), the umbrella organization for the 655 AAAs in the United States.
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities