PocHcp cert

Reviews of Avila Home Care

4.9

December 14, 2017

By Lyle A_1

Avila Home Care was very responsive and attentive to my mother's needs. The services from Avila Home Care made life easier for me because I did not need to worry about my mother's care. I had faith in their services.

December 12, 2017

By Susan E_2

Avila Home Care has provided us with a great caregiver. They do a great job matching clients with their caregivers. They also have great customer service. Avila Home Care has made my life easier because they can take care of my husband while I am not home.

December 12, 2017

By Betty F_2

Avila Home Care has great caregivers! Avila Home Care has made my life easier because my caregiver has provided me access to things I wouldn't normally be able to do.

December 01, 2017

By Elise F_1

Avila Home Care is great because it's very personalized and they have good communication. We are pleased with how quickly we were able to set up the services. Avila Home Care has released the stress of my mother, who was the primary caregiver. My father now is much more alert and engaged in daily activities.

November 22, 2017

By Lawrence J

Avila Home Care is very compassionate and reliable. Avila Home Care has made a positive impact on my loved one's life because they are helping out and supplementing the family in general.

November 22, 2017

By Sharon P_2

Avila Home Care is a wonderful company, but it extremely difficult for them to make sure their employees are doing what they need to. I need to be aware of what is going on until I find the right caregiver. Avila Home Care provides Mom's morning care and makes sure mom is okay.

November 16, 2017

By Brian S_1

Avila Home Care has been responsive, prompt, competent, and professional. The caregiver from Avila Home Care has been very good. Avila Home Care is able to provide services that other companies cannot, such as driving. The services from Avila Home Care have given me less anxiety and worry.

November 13, 2017

By Ronni S

Avila Home Care is responsible and they have excellent caregivers. Avila Home Care has provided consistency for my parents.

October 23, 2017

By Ron S

Avila Home Care keeps me posted if there's a problems. Avila Home Care has made my life easier by going to the doctors with her.

October 17, 2017

By Ann B

Avila Home Care does everything beyond my expectations. They always take such good care of my dad. They always let me know what is going on. They bend over backwards always. Avila Home Care has taken a huge burden off of me and my family so that we can continue with our jobs and not worry about my father. I totally trust them.

September 25, 2017

By Nancy B_6

I would tell others that I have found all of the nurses at Avila Home Care to be very caring, and all of the people at Avila Home Care are very compassionate. It is very nice to know that someone else can be here to help me with my husband's care.

September 22, 2017

By Frances D_1

Avila Home Care is very accommodating. Avila Home Care has made quite a bit of difference. I am back to normal.

September 19, 2017

By Irene H

Avila Home Care has truly caring caregivers that provide personal care. Avila Home Care took care of him; his needs became the primary thing they would do.

September 13, 2017

By Casimir R

The person from Avila Home Care was very likable and did a good job. The services gave me a chance to do something else other than take care of him.

August 24, 2017

By Marian a

When we started with Avila Home Care, they were just starting as a new company and within the three months that we had them, they were open to suggestions and criticism and they truly worked with us until the end of my father's life. Avila Home Care was a new agency and we worked through everything together. Their mission is to help all of their people and I truly respect that. Avila Home Care also helped my mother to keep going, which was an extremely positive force for my mother.

August 16, 2017

By Bev G_1

Avila Home Care hires excellent caregivers. They are available to adapt to my schedule. The services help just by the care that they provide for my husband. I wouldn't be able to leave my home without them here. The availability of being able to call them to schedule changes is also helpful.

August 14, 2017

By Rose V

Avila Home Care is well-managed and the caregivers have been good for my uncle. We had a sudden change in caregiver, which did not have a positive impact.

July 17, 2017

By Carolyn E

I would tell a friend that Avila Home Care is very caring and gentle in caring for my mother. Avila Home Care has made life easier by freeing me up to get my life back to normal.

July 13, 2017

By Richard D_5

Avila Home Care is very reliable, and it's the first time I have had to deal with this, so I have been very satisfied. I needed someone to give me some relief and help keep my husband at home. Avila Home Care helps me with those things.

From Avila Home Care

Avila Home Care is an in-home care provider serving Lutherville, MD and the surrounding area. Avila Home Care offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Avila Home Care