PocHcp_cert

Overview of Ratings

4.6

September 19, 2017

By Irene H_525874

Avila Home Care has truly caring caregivers that provide personal care. Avila Home Care took care of him; his needs became the primary thing they would do.

September 13, 2017

By Casimir R_522930

The person from Avila Home Care was very likable and did a good job. The services gave me a chance to do something else other than take care of him.

August 24, 2017

By Marian a_515675

When we started with Avila Home Care, they were just starting as a new company and within the three months that we had them, they were open to suggestions and criticism and they truly worked with us until the end of my father's life. Avila Home Care was a new agency and we worked through everything together. Their mission is to help all of their people and I truly respect that. Avila Home Care also helped my mother to keep going, which was an extremely positive force for my mother.

August 17, 2017

By Bev G_512861

Avila Home Care hires excellent caregivers. They are available to adapt to my schedule. The services help just by the care that they provide for my husband. I wouldn't be able to leave my home without them here. The availability of being able to call them to schedule changes is also helpful.

August 14, 2017

By Rose V_510739

Avila Home Care is well-managed and the caregivers have been good for my uncle. We had a sudden change in caregiver, which did not have a positive impact.

July 17, 2017

By Carolyn E_497096

I would tell a friend that Avila Home Care is very caring and gentle in caring for my mother. Avila Home Care has made life easier by freeing me up to get my life back to normal.

July 13, 2017

By Joan D_495230

Avila Home Care is very reliable, and it's the first time I have had to deal with this, so I have been very satisfied. I needed someone to give me some relief and help keep my husband at home. Avila Home Care helps me with those things.

From Avila Home Care

Avila Home Care is an in-home care provider serving Lutherville, MD and the surrounding area. Avila Home Care offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Avila Home Care