Home Instead Senior Care - Lubbock, TX

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Lubbock, TX

Clay & Linda December 18, 2015

They send kind, trustworthy, loving and caring caregivers to our house.

J. Lawrence December 16, 2015

At a very difficult time in our lives we were introduced to Home Instead. Two angels, Delila and Maureen come into our home and met our needs completely. Home Instead is a very professional organization who I would recommend to anyone.

Paul43 September 01, 2014

Home Instead provides great and excellent caregivers. The agency has a responsive management team that can handle schedule change requests. I highly recommend them!

Wynelle September 01, 2014

Couldn’t ask for better care. All the ladies that came to my home were great. I really love the two because they were quilters.

Linda88987950 March 31, 2014

Home Instead was an answer to pray for our family. Our daily caregiver, Rebecca was a precious friend as well as a caregiver to our Mother. Stacey, our Case Manager, was so involved on top of our every need. The entire staff at this office was kind, thoughtful so easy to work with. I honestly cannot say enough kind words or give them enough high praise. I will recommend them over another. They took care of our Mother.

Claudia6 December 24, 2013

What a wonderful experience we have had with Home Instead. The love, care and dependability of the caregivers have given me and my family peace of mind. I am grateful for them!

jenTexas December 07, 2013

Home Instead cared for my mother in her home until she had to move to assisted living. All the caregivers were very professional and caring. They made it possible for my mother to stay in her home as long as possible, and gave me peace of mind that she was checked on daily when I couldn't be there. The office personnel stayed in touch with me on all matters. I would highly recommend Home Instead.

Linda H.1 October 21, 2013

Home Instead provided consistently excellent care for my mother. They went the extra mile to be sure new care givers were trained in what was needed for my mother...her likes and special needs were explained each and every time that someone new came out. they tried very hard to keep the same caregivers during the same time slots so we and my mother who has Alzheimer's knew what to expect. They kept accurate information on meals, meds and behaviors so that we knew the details of Mom's daily routine. We had used another in-home care company for several years and often had problems with numerous changes in personnel and inaccurate record keeping but were afraid to change for fear of getting something worse. We wish we had known about Home Instead sooner!

David42 September 18, 2013

A caring, well-organized group who tried to take care of my sister who has Alzheimer's. They did their best with her but she had to be placed in an assisted care facility. My rating of this group is triple A.

Clay1 June 27, 2013

The administrative staff have been outstanding in selecting caregivers for my mom; they have been very flexible in making adjustments to the schedule when needed. The caregivers have been excellent. They consistently are so above and beyond and have very much become a part of our own extended family. I cannot say enough about the caregivers. They have been kind, considerate and thoughtful; they have provided excellent care for my mom.

lsheath June 19, 2013

The staff seem to genuinely care about the patient. They are reliable and very thorough in their training and procedures. The supervisory team communicates if there is a change in caregivers and sees that new workers are informed about meds and preferences and procedures.

suzieharts April 03, 2013

I interviewed this provider

HomeInstead is amazing! You can trust this business. They care. They love the elderly and disabled. They see their work as a ministry. Highly recommended!

MHodson April 02, 2013

HomeInstead is a fantastic loving and caring business with a personal touch. I highly recommend HomeInstead Senior Care to anyone looking for what I consider to have that family touch to care for their loved one.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Lubbock, TX

Home Instead Senior Care is the largest and most trusted source of personalized non-medical care for seniors. We are locally owned and operated and offer quality, customized service.

Our caregivers are screened, bonded and insured. We invest in caregiver development that includes classroom style training, quarterly continuing education, and monthly education and tests. We also have a strong quality assurance program for the support and supervision of caregivers.

We offer a wide range of services tailored to the requests of our clients. The services include, companionship, meal preparation, light housekeeping, medication reminders, bathing and personal hygiene assistance, transportation, and Alzheimer's care.

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Lubbock, TX

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address