BrightStar Care Lubbock Lubbock, TX

Reviews of BrightStar Care Lubbock | Lubbock, TX

Overview of Ratings

4.6

By Hope S_1

I would tell someone that BrightStar Care provides excellent care. They are really good with kids. Life was easier because the caregivers came to my home to do therapy.

By Sean E_2

I already have recommended BrightStar Care. They were prompt, and they knew what they were doing. I liked their communication with me. My nephew loves to be worked with, and the caregiver was great. BrightStar Care's intervention allowed my nephew to communicate with us. He had not been talking before. He had tried, but we just couldn't understand. Within three weeks of the caregiver working with him, there were great results.

By Bain M_1

BrightStar Care provides a speech therapist. The services from BrightStar Care make my life easier because it gives my son something to focus on.

By Neveah B_1

I would recommend BrightStar Care because they are very understanding. The caregivers help my loved one a lot. They help with my loved one's motor skills, and even arrive at my loved one's day care.

By Analisa M_1

I would hesitate to recommend BrightStar Care because on a daily basis they're trying to call and make their appointments. BrightStar Care has made life easier because the kids are getting the therapy they need, so they're a little bit better.

November 22, 2017

By Betty R_1

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care are very thorough, they are easy to understand and very intuitive to my pain and needs. BrightStar Care has made life easier by coming to my home to care for me when I can't drive to the location for care due to my injuries.

By Elizabeth C_2

The caregivers from BrightStar Care make me feel comfortable and they take good care of me. The caregivers like to listen and they keep me laughing. The caregivers will help me with any problems that may set me back in my healing.

By Jesus R_1

BrightStar Care is very good care. BrightStar Care has made life easier. They do this by helping me with my bandages.

By Pierce F_1

BrightStar Care was always on time. I appreciate that I was able to know that my son was cared for by BrightStar Care.

November 17, 2017

By Esther M_1

BrightStar Care doesn't brush off the need to help, they just go to work. I'm not sure how our lives are easier. My loved one just feels better with the caregivers there.

By Lori H_2

I would tell someone that the nurses that have come from BrightStar Care have all been very knowledgeable, nice, informative, and they know what they are doing. The nurses take care of a wound that my loved has.

By Dolores R_1

BrightStar Care did a great job, I was happy with them. My caregiver made sure I always had the things I needed.

By Thomas O_1

BrightStar Care is always here when I need them, any time day and night. It is never too late for them to come out to my house and check on me. The services from BrightStar Care make life a lot easier for me by helping top get things done.

By William F_1

BrightStar Care is a very efficient agency and they do their job. The services I received from BrightStar Care were very helpful and I couldn't have done it myself. They helped me to take care of my leg.

By Randal M_1

I would refer others to BrightStar Care because the caregiver is more interested in my son than the job. BrightStar Care's services relieved my fear of my son's falling.

By Xavier C_1

BrightStar Care impressed me because they walk in and have a smile. They talk to me and show me respect. BrightStar Care respects me and helps me without complaining.

November 10, 2017

By Thomas W_1

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care is prompt in providing the care and helping when there are issues. BrightStar Care has made my life easier by doing the light housekeeping, and the nurse checks on my husband.

November 08, 2017

By Annabeth S_1

BrightStar Care is very professional and seems to care for the total well being of my loved one, not just the physical. BrightStar Care's help is incredible. The services allow us to care for and spend time with other members of my family. They also give me the opportunity to rest.

November 07, 2017

By Linda C_2

I just use them for transport. The drivers are usually very nice and professional. I don't have a car, so they're my transportation when I go shopping.

November 07, 2017

By Jamie H_2

BrightStar Care is a good agency because the nurses are very kind, pleasant, and on time. BrightStar Care's services have made my life easier because it's nice to have someone to rely on if I need something.

November 06, 2017

By Joyce B_1

BrightStar Care is dependable and I can call them if I have any problems, and they will correct it. Having BrightStar Care gives us more time to do what we need to do.

October 31, 2017

By Melecio P

BrightStar Care's nurse recently recommended therapy and had me sign papers for consent, but no such services have been provided. The services provided by BrightStar Care are unsatisfactory, by promising me things on which they don't follow through.

October 27, 2017

By Josephine A_1

I would recommend BrightStar Care because they are able to help me with my needs. I appreciate that the caregivers are able to help me understand.

October 26, 2017

By Brent R

BrightStar Care is very friendly, knows what they are doing, and is there for you. BrightStar Care helped me out when I needed it. They were very convenient; when I needed them I called and they came.

October 26, 2017

By Marion R

My physical therapist and my nurse that come out from BrightStar Care are very helpful and friendly, and they call in advance to let me know when they will be here. BrightStar Care has made my life easier by being very helpful. My physical therapist has helped me as far as my walking.

October 25, 2017

By Tyree C

BrightStar Care's caregivers are friendly, nice, and helpful. The caretakers have helped Tyree speak more. He used to not speak at all and they've helped him speak more and more.

October 20, 2017

By Emberleigh N

BrightStar Care never sent an OT caregiver. Our caregiver is leaving us and we need long-term care. BrightStar Care's services have helped me to feel that Emberleigh is improving.

October 20, 2017

By Rodney H

BrightStar Care is very helpful and they teach my husband a lot. I could not have bandaged my husband up if it were not for BrightStar Care.

October 19, 2017

By Alfred A

The first two caregivers have been excellent. I am disabled. I can't shop and need to have someone right there.

By Maria B_2

BrightStar Care is pretty nice. The people who have come out are pretty nice and well mannered and do as much as they can. BrightStar Care has been pretty good about coming out to clean up the room.

By Josiah C

I would refer BrightStar Care to others because they come to us. The services provided us by BrightStar Care help my son with his speech therapy.

By Mark R

BrightStar Care takes care of me very well. BrightStar Care makes sure that I am well and they take good care go me.

By Bennie B

BrightStar Care has done everything that I have asked them to. I have bad feet and the caregiver will take care of them. My toes are getting better.

By Terry E_1

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care shows they care about my loved one. BrightStar Care has helped the most with my loved one's IV.

By Doris H_2

I would refer BrightStar Care to others because they've been pretty good to my wife. The services provided by BrightStar Care have been given through caregivers that have done a pretty good job in caring for my wife.

By Teresa T_1

BrightStar Care works out with me. They do exercises. The caregivers work out with me. They get me up.

By Fernando R

BrightStar Care does a great job at providing all the information I need and being available when I need them. The services make my brother's life better because they help him walk and move around.

By Susan C_5

BrightStar Care was very caring and very compassionate. The care provided by BrightStar Care improved my loved one's overall health.

By Matthew P

BrightStar Care is a convenient company because they come to you and they work around your availability. After some time with his caregiver my son was more independent and he has more confidence in himself because he can do things on his own.

September 29, 2017

By Alfredo G

BrightStar Care is very qualified for what I needed. BrightStar Care just came in and did what they needed to do quickly, not taking up my time.

September 28, 2017

By Royce M

BrightStar Care has worked well with my son and the therapists are great. The services from BrightStar Care have helped my son to communicate more.

September 28, 2017

By Kimberly J

I have not had any other agencies to compare BrightStar Care to, and I have not had any problems with them so far. BrightStar Care makes my life easier by helping me to do my exercises.

September 27, 2017

By Joshua G

BrightStar Care is a really professional and helpful company. The services from BrightStar Care helped make my loved one better and normal.

September 25, 2017

By Justice T

BrightStar Care is very dependable. BrightStar Care has made life easier for me because they work with my schedule.

September 25, 2017

By Christoper W

I would tell others that BrightStar Care has employees that really care about my son. The therapist helps with things in general. She also helps with my son's speech therapy.

September 22, 2017

By Paz T

BrightStar Care has very dependable and motivated workers. BrightStar Care spends quality time with my son. They teach me new techniques to help my son with.

September 21, 2017

By Loretta B

BrightStar Care is a nice company, and they help me out. BrightStar Care has made it easy to come. They change my dress, and the nurses are nice.

September 21, 2017

By Marsaughn M

BrightStar Care is friendly and does their job well. BrightStar Care takes care of my rooms and me.

September 19, 2017

By Dorothy O_1

BrightStar Care is an awesome company and I have no problems with them. BrightStar Care comes into my house and does everything for me. They also help me with my medication.

September 19, 2017

By William K_1

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care has been good to us and we haven't had any problems with them. BrightStar Care has made life easier by cleaning our house, which has been a lifesaver, and they provide respite care.

By Pamela W

I had excellent care from BrightStar Care and my caregivers were amazing. The most helpful aspect of my services was my home health nurse, who was amazing. When she started with me, I could barely walk with a walker and when she left, I was able to walk on my own.

By Denise C

BrightStar Care are good because they helped me directly after surgery. At the time, BrightStar Care did what they could but were limited as to what they could do to help.

By Curtis L

A few of the caregivers are really good at their job and the therapy has been amazing. Because of BrightStar Care, my walking is a lot better.

By David P_4

BrightStar Care cares about their clients, they are concerned about how things are. They're a great company for home care. BrightStar Care's services helped me improve my health as well as my personality. It was great being with BrightStar Care.

By George P

BrightStar Care is a pretty good company. The caregivers come on time and they are good. BrightStar Care makes it so I don't have to do as much work, which I can't do anyway.

August 28, 2017

By David G_4

I would recommend BrightStar Care because they are friendly, knowledgeable and they work with my schedule. BrightStar Care has done a really good job for me.

By Brayden H

The caregiver from BrightStar Care works exceptionally well with my son, who can be difficult. She does creative things to get him to learn. The people from BrightStar Care come to my son instead of me having to take him to therapists.

By Maria R_2

BrightStar Care can help me cover a lot of bases. The care is very important.

By Adam W_2

The staff at BrightStar Care is extremely caring. It's a Christian owned company and that shows in the care. The care has helped my loved one with his social issues with dealings at school and with siblings.

August 23, 2017

By Lincoln L

I would recommend BrightStar Care to others. If someone needed some help and asked me, I would tell them BrightStar Care. My BrightStar Care caregiver doesn't sit down, she does her work and goes. She doesn't stand around. She does what she's supposed to do.

August 22, 2017

By Stacy O

BrightStar Care is a Christian-based company. Its good to know that I can leave my home and not have to worry about my daughter.

August 22, 2017

By Keegan J

The office staff is not good about working with paperwork and they are not good at returning phone calls. The service of the company is poor, however, we enjoy our therapist.

By Mary C_10

I'm happy with BrightStar Care because they meet all our needs. BrightStar Care is giving my wife physical therapy and that's helping tremendously.

By Jackie K_1

BrightStar Care is wonderful, what else can I say? They are very efficient and do what they say they will do. I would recommend BrightStar Care to anyone! You never have a caregiver show up that you never know anything about. I think that they also try to consider the client's sex when they send a caregiver as well. I had one experience where driver didn't show up. I called BrightStar Care, and one of the office staff members drove out to pick me up, took me to my doctor appointment, and drove me back home. I thought that this was very nice. The services from BrightStar Care have helped me the most by having the caregiver take me to the doctor's office when I need them to. I appreciate that when the caregivers drop me back off at my home, they always ask to see if there is anything that they can help me with before they leave.

By Athziry G

BrightStar Care's nurses are really nice. BrightStar Care has made life better by talking to me about wound and what was happening to it.

By Garth T

BrightStar Care is pretty good, but there are a few things they need to improve on. They used some cleaning solutions for a wound, but it fell on the carpet and bleached it a little bit. They should take more care in respecting our house. The quality of the caregivers has been inconsistent as well. The caregivers have taken care of my husband's wound care, which is needed.

By Mike S_3

BrightStar Care has good services. They do what they say they will do and I like them. BrightStar Care has made life easier by helping me out with my uncle's care and freeing me up so that I don't have to be there all day on the weekends.

By Valintine R

BrightStar Care does their job, and they help me with what I need. BrightStar Care helps to explain everything to me.

By Abygail B

BrightStar Care has sent my daughter a therapist that has been so great. BrightStar Care makes my life easier by helping my daughter with her needs. They assist her with her sensory and joint issues.

By Denise P

BrightStar Care is very helpful and they have nice people. BrightStar Care makes it possible for me to be at home and not in a nursing home or assisted living facility.

By Walter PAS B

Right now, I wouldn't recommend BrightStar Care because they haven't been out here when they are supposed to be. BrightStar Care hasn't been out here the last couple weeks, and when they have, they've been sending people out here who aren't qualified to even clean the house.

July 31, 2017

By Sandra G

BrightStar Care is prompt, courteous, they know what they're doing, and they have been really good. BrightStar Care takes care of me, and they help me get better. They have done a wonderful job, and I am very impressed with the care and time they have taken with me.

July 31, 2017

By Gregorio L

BrightStar Care has good services because the nurse checks my blood pressure. The nurse checks on my blood pressure, and that is all.

July 28, 2017

By Heidi F

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care's service is great, and I will use them whenever I need help. BrightStar Care is helping me to recuperate and get my strength back, since I am out of the hospital.

July 28, 2017

By Sidney M_1

BrightStar Care has provided me with excellent services, so I would recommend them to anyone who needed the care. BrightStar Care makes my life easier by being so good with me. They have sent me great physical therapists to care for me.

July 27, 2017

By Christine S_1

BrightStar Care does a good job doing the things I need to get done. The caregiver come right here and I don't have to go to them.

July 26, 2017

By Zanoviah C

BrightStar Care is always on time, they do what they need to, and they make sure it is done right. The services from BrightStar Care have made life easier by helping take care of my daughter.

July 26, 2017

By Paulita S_1

BrightStar Care sent me very good caregivers to care for my needs. They were wonderful. BrightStar Care made my life easier by being here to care for my wounds. They were so helpful.

July 25, 2017

By Anthony D_1

I have had great experiences with BrightStar Care. BrightStar Care has helped by giving on-sight therapy. It has been a big help to keep my loved one home instead of living in a facility.

July 24, 2017

By Annie T_1

BrightStar Care is wonderful. They are just good and very dependable. BrightStar Care is very helpful because when I need them, they are there. I don't need to call them, they are always there.

By Henry J_1

BrightStar Care has excellent workers who take care of my son. The caregiver reads to my son and teaches him.

By Jimmy S

BrightStar Care helps me with my wheelchair.

By Gage P

We work with two other agencies for nursing care, but BrightStar Care is far ahead of the other agencies. We really want to transfer everything to BrightStar Care because they are just more efficient. BrightStar Care has provided a very efficient physical therapist and he's always here, he arrives early and spends lots of time with my son, and is very caring and concerned about my son's foot. My son's caregiver needs to come back and work with him, because she was very good.

By Zane R

BrightStar Care's services are good, fast, and convenient. The nurse that we have is always here when we need them.

By Miriam M_1

BrightStar Care has a dependable staff, and they listen to you. BrightStar Care helps me a lot with my wound care, and I don't have to do it by myself.

By Carlene M

BrightStar Care does a good job at taking care of us when they come. BrightStar Care comes and fixes our food for us.

July 12, 2017

By Kandra S

Whenever I needed my nurse, she came to help me. I was using BrightStar Care for a injury and wound that I had.

July 12, 2017

By Erica E

I would tell people that BrightStar Care is very reliable and respectful. The services have helped the most by doing a lot of physical therapy.

From BrightStar Care Lubbock

BrightStar Care Lubbock is an in-home care provider serving Lubbock, TX and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Lubbock offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care Lubbock