BrightStar Care Lubbock | Lubbock, TX

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

PocHcp_cert

Reviews of BrightStar Care Lubbock | Lubbock, TX

Maria B 541575 October 17, 2017

BrightStar Care is pretty nice. The people who have come out are pretty nice and well mannered and do as much as they can. BrightStar Care has been pretty good about coming out to clean up the room.

Josiah C 541566 October 17, 2017

I would refer BrightStar Care to others because they come to us. The services provided us by BrightStar Care help my son with his speech therapy.

Mark R 541565 October 17, 2017

BrightStar Care takes care of me very well. BrightStar Care makes sure that I am well and they take good care go me.

Bennie B 541563 October 17, 2017

BrightStar Care has done everything that I have asked them to. I have bad feet and the caregiver will take care of them. My toes are getting better.

Terry E 541562 October 17, 2017

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care shows they care about my loved one. BrightStar Care has helped the most with my loved one's IV.

Doris H 541428 October 17, 2017

I would refer BrightStar Care to others because they've been pretty good to my wife. The services provided by BrightStar Care have been given through caregivers that have done a pretty good job in caring for my wife.

Teresa T 538905 October 12, 2017

BrightStar Care works out with me. They do exercises. The caregivers work out with me. They get me up.

Fernando R 538885 October 12, 2017

BrightStar Care does a great job at providing all the information I need and being available when I need them. The services make my brother's life better because they help him walk and move around.

Susan C 538877 October 12, 2017

BrightStar Care was very caring and very compassionate. The care provided by BrightStar Care improved my loved one's overall health.

Matthew P 538870 October 12, 2017

BrightStar Care is a convenient company because they come to you and they work around your availability. After some time with his caregiver my son was more independent and he has more confidence in himself because he can do things on his own.

Alfredo G_532858 September 29, 2017

BrightStar Care is very qualified for what I needed. BrightStar Care just came in and did what they needed to do quickly, not taking up my time.

Royce M_532251 September 28, 2017

BrightStar Care has worked well with my son and the therapists are great. The services from BrightStar Care have helped my son to communicate more.

Kimberly J_532238 September 28, 2017

I have not had any other agencies to compare BrightStar Care to, and I have not had any problems with them so far. BrightStar Care makes my life easier by helping me to do my exercises.

Joshua G_531723 September 27, 2017

BrightStar Care is a really professional and helpful company. The services from BrightStar Care helped make my loved one better and normal.

Justice T_530164 September 26, 2017

BrightStar Care is very dependable. BrightStar Care has made life easier for me because they work with my schedule.

Christoper W_529691 September 25, 2017

I would tell others that BrightStar Care has employees that really care about my son. The therapist helps with things in general. She also helps with my son's speech therapy.

Paz T_528973 September 23, 2017

BrightStar Care has very dependable and motivated workers. BrightStar Care spends quality time with my son. They teach me new techniques to help my son with.

Loretta B_527714 September 21, 2017

BrightStar Care is a nice company, and they help me out. BrightStar Care has made it easy to come. They change my dress, and the nurses are nice.

Marsaughn M_527696 September 21, 2017

BrightStar Care is friendly and does their job well. BrightStar Care takes care of my rooms and me.

Dorothy O_526141 September 19, 2017

BrightStar Care is an awesome company and I have no problems with them. BrightStar Care comes into my house and does everything for me. They also help me with my medication.

William K_525690 September 19, 2017

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care has been good to us and we haven't had any problems with them. BrightStar Care has made life easier by cleaning our house, which has been a lifesaver, and they provide respite care.

Pamela W_522625 September 12, 2017

I had excellent care from BrightStar Care and my caregivers were amazing. The most helpful aspect of my services was my home health nurse, who was amazing. When she started with me, I could barely walk with a walker and when she left, I was able to walk on my own.

Denise C_522603 September 12, 2017

BrightStar Care are good because they helped me directly after surgery. At the time, BrightStar Care did what they could but were limited as to what they could do to help.

Curtis L_522586 September 12, 2017

A few of the caregivers are really good at their job and the therapy has been amazing. Because of BrightStar Care, my walking is a lot better.

David P_522584 September 12, 2017

BrightStar Care cares about their clients, they are concerned about how things are. They're a great company for home care. BrightStar Care's services helped me improve my health as well as my personality. It was great being with BrightStar Care.

George P_522579 September 12, 2017

BrightStar Care is a pretty good company. The caregivers come on time and they are good. BrightStar Care makes it so I don't have to do as much work, which I can't do anyway.

David G_517086 August 28, 2017

I would recommend BrightStar Care because they are friendly, knowledgeable and they work with my schedule. BrightStar Care has done a really good job for me.

Brayden H_515963 August 24, 2017

The caregiver from BrightStar Care works exceptionally well with my son, who can be difficult. She does creative things to get him to learn. The people from BrightStar Care come to my son instead of me having to take him to therapists.

Maria R_515960 August 24, 2017

BrightStar Care can help me cover a lot of bases. The care is very important.

Adam W_515944 August 24, 2017

The staff at BrightStar Care is extremely caring. It's a Christian owned company and that shows in the care. The care has helped my loved one with his social issues with dealings at school and with siblings.

Lincoln L_515531 August 24, 2017

I would recommend BrightStar Care to others. If someone needed some help and asked me, I would tell them BrightStar Care. My BrightStar Care caregiver doesn't sit down, she does her work and goes. She doesn't stand around. She does what she's supposed to do.

Stacy O_514796 August 23, 2017

BrightStar Care is a Christian-based company. Its good to know that I can leave my home and not have to worry about my daughter.

Keegan J_514793 August 23, 2017

The office staff is not good about working with paperwork and they are not good at returning phone calls. The service of the company is poor, however, we enjoy our therapist.

Mary C_513624 August 18, 2017

I'm happy with BrightStar Care because they meet all our needs. BrightStar Care is giving my wife physical therapy and that's helping tremendously.

Jackie K_513621 August 18, 2017

BrightStar Care is wonderful, what else can I say? They are very efficient and do what they say they will do. I would recommend BrightStar Care to anyone! You never have a caregiver show up that you never know anything about. I think that they also try to consider the client's sex when they send a caregiver as well. I had one experience where driver didn't show up. I called BrightStar Care, and one of the office staff members drove out to pick me up, took me to my doctor appointment, and drove me back home. I thought that this was very nice. The services from BrightStar Care have helped me the most by having the caregiver take me to the doctor's office when I need them to. I appreciate that when the caregivers drop me back off at my home, they always ask to see if there is anything that they can help me with before they leave.

Athziry G_513437 August 17, 2017

BrightStar Care's nurses are really nice. BrightStar Care has made life better by talking to me about wound and what was happening to it.

Garth T_511894 August 15, 2017

BrightStar Care is pretty good, but there are a few things they need to improve on. They used some cleaning solutions for a wound, but it fell on the carpet and bleached it a little bit. They should take more care in respecting our house. The quality of the caregivers has been inconsistent as well. The caregivers have taken care of my husband's wound care, which is needed.

Mike S_511889 August 15, 2017

BrightStar Care has good services. They do what they say they will do and I like them. BrightStar Care has made life easier by helping me out with my uncle's care and freeing me up so that I don't have to be there all day on the weekends.

Valintine R_511880 August 15, 2017

BrightStar Care does their job, and they help me with what I need. BrightStar Care helps to explain everything to me.

Abygail B_511133 August 14, 2017

BrightStar Care has sent my daughter a therapist that has been so great. BrightStar Care makes my life easier by helping my daughter with her needs. They assist her with her sensory and joint issues.

Denise_511117 August 14, 2017

BrightStar Care is very helpful and they have nice people. BrightStar Care makes it possible for me to be at home and not in a nursing home or assisted living facility.

Walter (VA) PAS B_510946 August 14, 2017

Right now, I wouldn't recommend BrightStar Care because they haven't been out here when they are supposed to be. BrightStar Care hasn't been out here the last couple weeks, and when they have, they've been sending people out here who aren't qualified to even clean the house.

Sandra G_504189 July 31, 2017

BrightStar Care is prompt, courteous, they know what they're doing, and they have been really good. BrightStar Care takes care of me, and they help me get better. They have done a wonderful job, and I am very impressed with the care and time they have taken with me.

Gregorio L_504131 July 31, 2017

BrightStar Care has good services because the nurse checks my blood pressure. The nurse checks on my blood pressure, and that is all.

Heidi F_503529 July 28, 2017

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care's service is great, and I will use them whenever I need help. BrightStar Care is helping me to recuperate and get my strength back, since I am out of the hospital.

Sidney M_503495 July 28, 2017

BrightStar Care has provided me with excellent services, so I would recommend them to anyone who needed the care. BrightStar Care makes my life easier by being so good with me. They have sent me great physical therapists to care for me.

Christine S_503012 July 28, 2017

BrightStar Care does a good job doing the things I need to get done. The caregiver come right here and I don't have to go to them.

Zanoviah C_501658 July 26, 2017

BrightStar Care is always on time, they do what they need to, and they make sure it is done right. The services from BrightStar Care have made life easier by helping take care of my daughter.

Paulita S_501645 July 26, 2017

BrightStar Care sent me very good caregivers to care for my needs. They were wonderful. BrightStar Care made my life easier by being here to care for my wounds. They were so helpful.

Anthony D_501103 July 25, 2017

I have had great experiences with BrightStar Care. BrightStar Care has helped by giving on-sight therapy. It has been a big help to keep my loved one home instead of living in a facility.

Annie T_499964 July 24, 2017

BrightStar Care is wonderful. They are just good and very dependable. BrightStar Care is very helpful because when I need them, they are there. I don't need to call them, they are always there.

Henry J_497713 July 18, 2017

BrightStar Care has excellent workers who take care of my son. The caregiver reads to my son and teaches him.

Jimmy S_497702 July 18, 2017

BrightStar Care helps me with my wheelchair.

Gage P_497690 July 18, 2017

We work with two other agencies for nursing care, but BrightStar Care is far ahead of the other agencies. We really want to transfer everything to BrightStar Care because they are just more efficient. BrightStar Care has provided a very efficient physical therapist and he's always here, he arrives early and spends lots of time with my son, and is very caring and concerned about my son's foot. My son's caregiver needs to come back and work with him, because she was very good.

Zane R_495926 July 14, 2017

BrightStar Care's services are good, fast, and convenient. The nurse that we have is always here when we need them.

Miriam M_495909 July 14, 2017

BrightStar Care has a dependable staff, and they listen to you. BrightStar Care helps me a lot with my wound care, and I don't have to do it by myself.

Carlene M_495900 July 14, 2017

BrightStar Care does a good job at taking care of us when they come. BrightStar Care comes and fixes our food for us.

Kandra S_494936 July 12, 2017

Whenever I needed my nurse, she came to help me. I was using BrightStar Care for a injury and wound that I had.

Erica E_494917 July 12, 2017

I would tell people that BrightStar Care is very reliable and respectful. The services have helped the most by doing a lot of physical therapy.

About BrightStar Care Lubbock

BrightStar Care Lubbock is an in-home care provider serving Lubbock, TX and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Lubbock offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.