BrightStar Care Fort Collins / Loveland

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Hcp_cert

Reviews of BrightStar Care Fort Collins / Loveland

Meryle L_520795 September 07, 2017

I would tell a friend that the caregivers from BrightStar Care do their job, help out, and ask if there is anything else they can do for us. BrightStar Care makes my life easier and better because the caregivers have been helpful with my and my wife's disabilities

Anonymous_506994 August 05, 2017

I constantly have someone different for each shift. I have some caregivers that share some personal issues while I am dealing with my own issues. I do not appreciate learning that about my caregivers.

Catalina M_506547 August 04, 2017

BrightStar Care is very compassionate and thorough. BrightStar Care made life easier for me by allowing me to stay in my home because I couldn't be there by myself.

Sharon H_505920 August 03, 2017

BrightStar Care is great because it has quality employees. The caregivers are very attentive to me.

Lois H_505464 August 02, 2017

If you get the caregiver you want, BrightStar Care is wonderful. I had no help until I got BrightStar Care and I am just really pleased now that I am settled in and things are going as they should. When they find someone who works well with a family they should leave them there instead moving them.

Loren L_500820 July 25, 2017

BrightStar Care seems to have a nice staff. BrightStar Care could have more constancy with the staff. We've had a lot of different caregivers showing up.

Christine W_493105 July 07, 2017

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care nurses are on their game. BrightStar Care made life easier because it went along with what I needed at the time.

Kathleen S_493104 July 07, 2017

Everybody that works at BrightStar Care is very confident and easy to work with. I have my needs met nicely. I am paralyzed and BrightStar Care has had a very positive effect on me because the just keep me going all day. The office staff doesn't call and tell me who will be on.

Charlotte H_493090 July 07, 2017

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care employs caring individuals. BrightStar Care made life easier by providing good gap coverage for me with watching my wife.

About BrightStar Care Fort Collins / Loveland

BrightStar Care Fort Collins / Loveland is an in-home care provider serving Loveland, CO and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Fort Collins / Loveland offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.