BrightStar Care Fort Collins / Loveland

Reviews of BrightStar Care Fort Collins / Loveland

4.2

January 05, 2018

By Christine D

It has nothing to do with the care and attention that the RN and all of the CNA's did for my loed one, but I got a call from an administrator a day or so before my loved one was discharged from the hospital explaining that she had been out of service with BrightStar Care for so long that she would need to be put at the end of the line. That came on December 22, just before the holiday weekend without prior notice. All of the plans we made were severely disrupted. The administrator was very cut and dry and didn't want to discuss any other options. I think that is significantly wrong and at risk with that kind of operation. The CNAs were there 24/7 for weeks. They did a good job of communicating one shift to another what needed to happen.

December 13, 2017

By Jackie H_1

The number one thing I liked about BrightStar Care was that they were very flexible with the schedule. They would accommodate me. Having somebody else there to take care of my loved one relieved stress for me.

December 05, 2017

By Keith E_2

I would recommend BrightStar Care because they have quality caregivers. BrightStar Care has made my life easier because they provide companionship for my husband.

December 02, 2017

By Teresa O_1

I enjoy BrightStar Care's friendliness and willingness to help me. The caregivers come in the morning and that gets my day going.

November 21, 2017

By Stephen S_2

BrightStar Care does a good job so far, like helping me out a lot with bathing and fixing meals for me and things like that. BrightStar Care leaves a positive impact on my life because they make it so that I can take a bath.

November 14, 2017

By Jean H_1

I would tell others that BrightStar Care has outstanding people but if you call them last minute, the caregiver who shows up may not be competent. We really need to find the caregiver's name and then ask for them. The daily impact is very positive because the caregivers are competent, friendly and they take an interest in my mother. They look after her well being.

November 01, 2017

By Anonymous_192

BrightStar Care hasn't had coverage last minute a few times and they need better communication with the clients. It makes me nervous when I can't be there and I am worried whether my loved one has someone to help them. BrightStar Care has helped my family greatly. It was hard on my loved one at first to have strange people in the house, but they are starting to make friends with my loved one.

October 30, 2017

By Joanne B_2

I would recommend BrightStar Care because of the care they give. They're on time, they seem to know what they're doing with very little instructions. The client's got better. The service has just helped her with the bath, dressing, and doing some housework.

October 25, 2017

By George W_3

I would recommend BrightStar Care more if they had better communication skills. BrightStar Care can improve their consistency with caregivers.

October 16, 2017

By Paul B_6

The service is not good from BrightStar Care. BrightStar Care could have much better scheduling.

October 04, 2017

By Bruce S

I would recommend BrightStar Care because they are reliable, consistent, and they offer very good care. The caregivers are knowledgeable. Having BrightStar Care has made life easier because I am a paraplegic, and the caregivers work to do things that I cannot do by myself. It helps me with my independence.

October 02, 2017

By Peter F_3

With BrightStar Care, there is about an 80% chance of getting a great caregiver that really knows what they are doing. BrightStar Care is always addressing my needs and trying to help out me with what I need.

September 21, 2017

By Gretchen & Charles S

I like BrightStar Care. They are well-trained, affable, know what they were doing, and willing to do most anything. The services helped my wife get a bath. The caregivers only came for a couple days.

September 14, 2017

By Sylvia W

Everyone who comes into the house are very kind and do everything that I ask them to do. All the caregivers really come through for me and do a great job. BrightStar Care is able to help me with the specific things that I need. BrightStar Care is really there when I need them, even when I was selling my house.

September 07, 2017

By Mindy B

I have recommended BrightStar Care to many people, including my loved one's doctor because of the skill of the nurse. I know that I can depend on the caregiver to take care of my loved one without me having to drive 700 miles a week to care for my loved one.

September 07, 2017

By Meryle L

I would tell a friend that the caregivers from BrightStar Care do their job, help out, and ask if there is anything else they can do for us. BrightStar Care makes my life easier and better because the caregivers have been helpful with my and my wife's disabilities

August 04, 2017

By Anonymous_473

I constantly have someone different for each shift. I have some caregivers that share some personal issues while I am dealing with my own issues. I do not appreciate learning that about my caregivers.

August 03, 2017

By Catalina M

BrightStar Care is very compassionate and thorough. BrightStar Care made life easier for me by allowing me to stay in my home because I couldn't be there by myself.

August 02, 2017

By Sharon H_5

BrightStar Care is great because it has quality employees. The caregivers are very attentive to me.

August 02, 2017

By Lois H_1

If you get the caregiver you want, BrightStar Care is wonderful. I had no help until I got BrightStar Care and I am just really pleased now that I am settled in and things are going as they should. When they find someone who works well with a family they should leave them there instead moving them.

July 25, 2017

By Loren L

BrightStar Care seems to have a nice staff. BrightStar Care could have more constancy with the staff. We've had a lot of different caregivers showing up.

By Christine W_2

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care nurses are on their game. BrightStar Care made life easier because it went along with what I needed at the time.

By Kathleen S_6

Everybody that works at BrightStar Care is very confident and easy to work with. I have my needs met nicely. I am paralyzed and BrightStar Care has had a very positive effect on me because the just keep me going all day. The office staff doesn't call and tell me who will be on.

By Charlotte H

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care employs caring individuals. BrightStar Care made life easier by providing good gap coverage for me with watching my wife.

From BrightStar Care Fort Collins / Loveland

BrightStar Care Fort Collins / Loveland is an in-home care provider serving Loveland, CO and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Fort Collins / Loveland offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Photos of BrightStar Care Fort Collins / Loveland