Top nearby In-Home Care Services
Reviews of Spaid Nursing Service
rri October 11, 2011
I am a current client of this provider
Spaid nursimg service took care of my Mom and their staff was very professional and attentive to her needs. I couldn't have asked for better service. The office staff was very helpful with any questions or concerns that I had.
From Spaid Nursing Service
Our services are personalized and tailored to meet individual needs. As needs change, we have the resources to adapt to those changes. Unlike many similar services, we are certified and licensed by the state of Kentucky. We can provide both professional nurses and certified caregivers in the home. This allows the level of care to change as the client's condition changes.
We can provide:
- An initial assessment by a registered nurse, free of charge.
- A liaison between client, family and service providers (i.e. physicians, home health agencies, trust officers, insurance companies, pharmacies and medical equipment companies).
- Assistance with safety and personal care such as bathing, dressing and grooming.
- Supervision and assistance with daily household activities (i.e. meals, light housekeeping, laundry and errands).
- Promotion of a safe living environment. Arrangements for transportation to doctor appointments, errands and social functions. Monitoring of medication schedules.
Spaid Nursing Service - Caregivers
|Caregiver Skills Include:||Ethics, Validation Therapy, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Transition Issues, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Communicating with Dementia Patients|
|Caregivers are employed, bonded and insured:||Yes|
|RN on staff:||Yes|
|Caregivers are available 24 hours a day:||Yes|
|Caregivers are available to assisted living facilities:||Yes|
Features of Spaid Nursing Service
- Hourly Rate Non Medical/Personal Care Services: $16 $20/Hour; Skilled Nursing Care: $34 $42/Hour
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities