Right at Home Senior Care Louisville

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home Senior Care Louisville

Client034667 June 25, 2016

Right at Home provides excellent care!

Olen473816 June 17, 2016

They are courteous, caring people. Well mannered when treating clients and when driving me places. They are very great. They are on time for my appointments.

Nancy B413345 June 17, 2016

Dear Susan and all of Right at Home, what a lovely way to pay tribute to John and me, as well, by giving to Trees for a Change. John would be so pleased. We appreciate all your help for dad. He loves trees. Thanks for all your diligently faithful years of service. I couldn't do it without you.

T. CatonQACEU May 11, 2016

Everything is fine. I enjoy when the office staff visit and checks on me.

Aloha RosenbaumCDRTN May 11, 2016

Excellent company. May have to look at another company? Too expensive.

Roselle Welch December 18, 2015

Fridays – good person. Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday – good match, creative, safe driver, drives me around.

Chester Cooper December 16, 2015

I highly recommend Right at Home and all of their services. They have done a great job for me over the years.

Thomas31 February 28, 2014

Louie is really a great worker and very pleasant. If VA puts me in Rehab for Building my core middle, I want Louie back when I get out on Rehab and move back to my place. Keep your service with great services. Don’t let it fall off.

kpilkenton May 28, 2013

The family is very pleased with the care my father is receiving from Right at home. The one caregiver that we love the most is Margaret. She has been with our father since 2007. In 2011 she was incolved in a real bad accident that had her in the hospital. Instead of retiring, she came back to work for our father in the spring of 2012. My father really enjoys it when he sees Margaret walking in the door. He hates to see Margaret leave when her shift is over.

Michelle16 April 30, 2013

Right at Home caregivers were awesome. My mom really liked them and trusted them. She told me several times how friendly and helful they were.

Jeannie2 April 30, 2013

The caregivers from Right At Home were Great! my Uncle did not want anyone in his home to begin with, but they soon won him over. He was able to stay in his own home, where he wanted to be, which is what we wanted for him as well. Thank you Right At Home!

Olen1 March 22, 2013

The people are cheerful, try to please and get you there on time.

From Right at Home Senior Care Louisville