Right at Home Senior Care Louisville

Reviews of Right at Home Senior Care Louisville

June 25, 2016

By Client034667

Right at Home provides excellent care!

June 17, 2016

By Olen473816

They are courteous, caring people. Well mannered when treating clients and when driving me places. They are very great. They are on time for my appointments.

June 17, 2016

By Nancy B413345

Dear Susan and all of Right at Home, what a lovely way to pay tribute to John and me, as well, by giving to Trees for a Change. John would be so pleased. We appreciate all your help for dad. He loves trees. Thanks for all your diligently faithful years of service. I couldn't do it without you.

May 11, 2016

By T. CatonQACEU

Everything is fine. I enjoy when the office staff visit and checks on me.

May 11, 2016

By Aloha RosenbaumCDRTN

Excellent company. May have to look at another company? Too expensive.

December 18, 2015

By Roselle Welch

Fridays – good person. Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday – good match, creative, safe driver, drives me around.

December 16, 2015

By Chester Cooper

I highly recommend Right at Home and all of their services. They have done a great job for me over the years.

February 28, 2014

By Thomas31

Louie is really a great worker and very pleasant. If VA puts me in Rehab for Building my core middle, I want Louie back when I get out on Rehab and move back to my place. Keep your service with great services. Don’t let it fall off.

May 28, 2013

By kpilkenton

The family is very pleased with the care my father is receiving from Right at home. The one caregiver that we love the most is Margaret. She has been with our father since 2007. In 2011 she was incolved in a real bad accident that had her in the hospital. Instead of retiring, she came back to work for our father in the spring of 2012. My father really enjoys it when he sees Margaret walking in the door. He hates to see Margaret leave when her shift is over.

April 30, 2013

By Michelle16

Right at Home caregivers were awesome. My mom really liked them and trusted them. She told me several times how friendly and helful they were.

April 30, 2013

By Jeannie2

The caregivers from Right At Home were Great! my Uncle did not want anyone in his home to begin with, but they soon won him over. He was able to stay in his own home, where he wanted to be, which is what we wanted for him as well. Thank you Right At Home!

March 22, 2013

By Olen1

The people are cheerful, try to please and get you there on time.

From Right at Home Senior Care Louisville