Reviews of Mercy Works Louisville
Steutermann January 09, 2016
I am a past client of this provider
Mercy Works Louisville has been a life-saver for me. I have found their caregivers to be of the highest quality, and the involvement of the owners of the company in the care provided to my elderly parents was unparalleled. I started with WML for just a few days a week for a few hours at a time for my elderly parents. Jeff Flood, the owner, was highly involved in monitoring my parents' care and providing the ideal caregivers for their needs and personalities. As their needs increased, we added more hours and more days to the schedule. Jeff's communication with me was outstanding. Not only did he report on how my parents' were doing, he also helped me troubleshoot problems with them. He returned every call and email - and there were many - right away. Perhaps best of all, it was clear to me that Jeff and his wife do this work out of a real sense of mission. They truly care about people.
Thank you for trusting us with your parents care! It was a true honor to serve them.
broncofan07 January 09, 2016
I am a current client of this provider
We have loved our experience with Mercy Works Louisville. We like that the caregiver is the same person and that we can rest assured that someone will be there each day to care for my husband's mother. I found it amazing just how involved the owners are with her care. I like that they are a small, family owned business and that we are not made to feel like just another client. I would recommend this company to anyone who wants a caregiver that is truly about caring and giving. My mother-in-law looks so forward to them coming each day. They make her feel that they truly care about her.
Thank you for the kind words and trusting us with your loved one.
KofC Knights January 07, 2016
I am a current client of this provider
Mercy Works Louisville (MWL) Caregivers have been providing daily Home Personal Care services for my wife daily since mid-February 2014; assisting with dressing, meal preparation, housekeeping, transfers, laundry, errands, and medication reminders. The daily assistance from MWL caregivers has enabled my wife to remain in her home and me continue to work for needed income despite her advancing Multiple Sclerosis. We have been incredibly impressed with MWL. They have not only been reliable, completely dependable about times of service, and being kind and compassionate, they have also gone the extra mile. The business owners have developed a personal relationship with our family even brought cards made by their own children. Everything we have asked of them, they have done plus a lot extra.
Thank you for the positive review! It has been a pleasure to serve you and your wife during the past two years.
From Mercy Works Louisville
Mercy Works Louisville works very hard to ensure complete client satisfaction by helping build a plan of care for each customer. We also allow the clients to assist in the selection of the caregiver that is best for them.
Mercy Works Louisville has been a licensed care agency for over four years and has an excellent review history. Please contact our office at 502-882-3049 to discuss how we can help you or your loved ones!
Features of Mercy Works Louisville
- Rate for overnight care: $15/hour
- Rate for hourly care: $16/hour
- Rate for live-in care: $16/hour
- Licenses: Personal Services Agency License
- Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)
Range of services
- Companion care
- Personal care assistants
- In-home health care
- Range of services extra: Transportation and Homemaking Services
Types of care
- Accompany clients to doctors' appointments
- Light housekeeping
- Transfer assistance
- Dressing, grooming
- Bathing, toileting
- Managing finances/bookkeeping
- Walking, wheelchair assistance
- Memory care
- Meal preparation
- Errands & grocery shopping
- We have male caregivers/companions
- Travel: Staff will travel 15-30 miles to provide care
- We interview every team member in person
- We check references
- We ensure that our team members are immunized for influenza, hepatitis b, tuberculosis, and other communicable diseases
- We check driving records
- We check credit history
- We confirm legal U.S. residency
- We require fingerprint-based background check
- We require drug screenings
- We check sexual offender databases
- Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training
- Patient Transfers
- Stress Management
- Transition Issues
- Memory Care
- Payment options extra: Electronic Funds Transfer and Bank Withdrawal
- We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers
- Clients handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers
1312 Pollitt Ct.
Louisville, KY 40223
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities