BrightStar Care Louisville East

Overview of Ratings

4.6

November 10, 2017

By Kari J

BrightStar Care is very knowledgeable and caring. Every person from BrightStar Care who has talked to me has been very interested in providing excellent care for my father-in-law. BrightStar Care helps my father-in-law with bathing and personal care and house cleaning. BrightStar Care helps my father-in-law feel more independent.

November 07, 2017

By Riley E

I would tell someone that BrightStar Care has been very good with last minute scheduling. All of the caregivers that come are professional, kind, and sweet. The services are great because I do not have to worry about if my daughter is being taken care of.

November 06, 2017

By Mary Glenn W

BrightStar Care is reliable, shows up when they say they are going to, are nice people, and take good care of my wife. BrightStar Care gives me some time off from caring for my wife.

October 23, 2017

By Gene C

BrightStar Care is always there and works with you. Since I am an only child, BrightStar Care is great. One thing is I don't have to spend 24 hours a day with my mother. If the normal person can't come, they will arrange another person. It's convenient.

October 23, 2017

By John F_4

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care helps me to live independently. I do not have BrightStar Care everyday, just a few days a week.

October 06, 2017

By Gay T

I would recommend BrightStar Care because they did everything they said they would do. I had them for such a short time, but they made life easier for me to know that she was being taken care of.

October 06, 2017

By Mary M_6

I would recommend BrightStar Care because the caregiver gives 100% in her job and is compassionate. I just love what BrightStar Care does! The service has helped because it takes the client a little bit to get to used to anybody, but they're kind of in a routine so she knows as soon as the caregiver comes in and she gets a bath. The client really likes the caregiver and so do I. They have a good relationship.

September 26, 2017

By Louise A

BrightStar Care was able to help me. BrightStar Care was able to help me in the kitchen.

September 22, 2017

By Michelle _1

3/4 of the BrightStar Care caregivers are excellent. The scheduling isn't clear, and I wish they would pay their caregivers more. The management is extremely responsive to my father's needs. I wouldn't be able to survive without BrightStar Care's services.

June 21, 2012

By krnmarie

Other

I am the sister of one of their current participant and yes they have helped us so very much and the ability to get someone in an emergency has been great, My sister has CP and she is a total lift and has a type of lift to get her transferred from bed to the portable toilet to her wheelchair,, I am sure not just she uses it, but my only suggestion that would be all or a lot of the assistants team up and learn about more of the clients so they can be aware of and educated a little on the machinery before being sent to be her assistant, but again ,, they have done great and sent even the office mngrs over to the house to assist when needed and this really meant a lot to us all !!

From BrightStar Care Louisville East

From childcare to elder care, we are proud to provide high-quality homecare to families throughout the Greater Louisville area with compassion, integrity and professional excellence. Our well qualified, attentive caregivers provide peace of mind to clients and their families. We work to understand the needs of our clients and provide a customized care plan to match them with a qualified, pre-screened caregiver who is compatible with their needs. Our Registered Nurse is involved with every patient and provides oversight to the caregiver on every case which provides better outcomes and better patient advocacy. Our phones are answered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by a member of our staff. We are available to help you any day of the week from one hour to 24 around the clock care with no contract required.

Personal and Companion Care: BrightStar provides assistance with all activities of daily living such as:

• Bathing
  • Changing Linens
  • Medication Reminders
  • Pet Care
  • Grocery Shopping

Alzheimer's Care: Our care providers are specially trained to provide care specific to those suffering from Alzheimer's disease.

Infant and Childcare Services: BrightStar provides supportive homecare services for clients with infants or children with an illness, disability or disease, quadriplegia, Autism, Down Syndrome as well as post-surgery recovery needs.

Transportation Services: Reliable transportation available at affordable hourly rates.

Caregivers

Caregiver Skills Include: Ethics, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients
Caregivers are employed, bonded and insured: Yes
RN on staff: Yes
Caregivers are available 24 hours a day: Yes
Caregivers are available to assisted living facilities: Yes

Features of BrightStar Care Louisville East