Home Care Assistance Los Gatos San Jose

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Home Care Assistance Los Gatos San Jose

Loyci S_529782 September 25, 2017

I appreciate the punctuality of the caregivers from Home Care Assistance and they care for my well-being.

Anonymous_527177 September 21, 2017

Home Care Assistance's care manager was responding well, but recently, they have not responded. It is surprising because my care manager has been really good, and now I don't know what them not answering is about. The first candidate caregiver did not work out, but we are on the fence about the second candidate. My first caregiver was not ambitious or self-motivated. They would sit around, but my second caregiver is asking what to do. They are not really looking for what to do. I don't feel like I should have to make a daily list. If no one lived with my loved one, I don't know what would be done.

Jit P_527164 September 21, 2017

I would tell a friend that Home Care Assistance was always available, and they provided a quote in a timely manner. The care came on time. Home Care Assistance helped us the most with getting my mom ready in the morning.

Paul S_526165 September 19, 2017

I would recommend Home Care Assistance because I am very happy with the care my uncle is receiving. The caregiver has been taking good care of him. They started on his birthday and brought him a cake too! Home Care Assistance is going over and beyond what their job requirements are. They make life easier by having auto pay which makes sure the bills are correct and not late. My uncle seems very happy.

Marie W_522478 September 12, 2017

I would tell others that Home Care Assistance it's satisfactory so far. We've just recently started with this service. The services are helpful. The caregiver bathes my wife. She also changes her and cleans up the bathroom.

Carolyn R_522229 September 12, 2017

Home Care Assistance has provided us with a wonderful caregiver. The service provided me with a caregiver very quickly, and that was wonderful for me.

Barbara W_522227 September 12, 2017

Home Care Assistance sends me a caregiver who is wonderful and does everything I want her to do and more. Home Care Assistance has made life easier for me because the caregiver comes in, and if I'm still having breakfast she will make the bed. She washes the sheets on Tuesday, and does the grocery shopping, and takes me to my appointments. She is a big help.

Greg M_522051 September 11, 2017

Home Care Assistance is very professional! Our case manager is excellent. Home Care Assistance allows me to not do the work.

Jill C_516578 August 25, 2017

I would tell others that Home Care Assistance is a good company because they had good communication and we were pleased with the caregiver we had. My loved one needed help and Home Care Assistance helped her.

Alice M_515267 August 23, 2017

Home Care Assistance was very helpful when I had to change things in the middle of the day, and they would always find someone to come. Home Care Assistance was always thoughtful and helpful.

Dan H_510516 August 11, 2017

So far, my contact at Home Care Assistance is very transparent, and she communicates often. The service is still brand new, so my parents are trying to figure out what the caregiver can do for them.

Anonymous_510286 August 11, 2017

Home Care Assistance is dependable, and the caregivers show up on time. Home Care Assistance has made life easier for me and my family. It causes a lot of wear and tear on my family when they have to provide the care on their own.

Henry C_509592 August 10, 2017

One of the Home Care Assistance caregivers in particular has been really good. That caregiver is a very positive person and has an overall tenacity to go get the job done. The services do a lot for me. If something needs to be done the caregivers will do it.

Kathy H_508825 August 09, 2017

Home Care Assistance does a good job following up. Home Care Assistance allows me to do what I need to do.

Ronald M_508402 August 08, 2017

Home Care Assistance is very thorough in letting me know of any changes or if there is going to be any different people. Mu husband likes his privacy so I help him bathe and get him dressed and all the caregivers do is transportation and they just sit the rest of the time.

Sharon B_508031 August 08, 2017

The caregivers needed more training and experience. I have never seen such a lack of service from people who are trying to become nurses.

Rajendra A_505907 August 03, 2017

I can recommend Home Care Assistance to others if the person has enough funds to pay for the services and if they want at least four hours. The rates are high. Home Care Assistance is very good professionally, though. The caregiver was working with me for a very long time but once she left the other caregivers that were provided were not as good.

Celia L_495367 July 13, 2017

The care has been consistent and we haven't had any scheduling problems with Home Care Assistance. The agency is well-organized. The service provided by Home Care Assistance helps me be able to do day-to-day activities, like errands such as shopping and laundry.

Frank R_493511 July 10, 2017

I've already recommended Home Care Assistance. We had a previous agency, and I noticed right away that the caregivers from Home Care Assistance were much better. I don't have to do the laundry because of the service from Home Care Assistance. The caregiver is also helping me clean out a room.

Martin (Maurice) L_493491 July 10, 2017

I am delighted that I picked Home Care Assistance. The office knows my voice and knows my name when I call them. Home Care Assistance made a difference between living and dying. My family lives out east and without Home Care Assistance I would have to move out east again.

Bruce L_487492 June 22, 2017

Home Care Assistance is pretty reliable.

Mary D_487486 June 22, 2017

I would tell my friends that Home Care Assistance is great. They have filled every need that we have had

Florence and Charles S_486376 June 21, 2017

The help that Home Care Assistance first sent us is a very good choice. They have been very helpful by providing a caregiver and have been prompt in scheduling.

Wanda C_484155 June 16, 2017

Home Care Assistance is prompt and reliable.

Janey H_483324 June 14, 2017

I have nothing to compare Home Care Assistance to. At this point, they have been fine.

Larry P_481619 June 10, 2017

Home Care Assistance has good caregivers and they have always been OK with me.

Barbara S_480779 June 08, 2017

I would tell a friend that I have been quite fortunate with Home Care Assistance and they had helped me to take care of my husband the last moments of his life and now they are helping me in taking me grocery shopping, putting away the laundry and other things that I find difficult with my arthritis.

Naoya "Nobu" N_480699 June 08, 2017

Home Care Assistance found someone that is really good with my husband and they have matched the hours that I need.

Joy H_480697 June 08, 2017

I would tell others that Home Care Assistance has great caregivers.

Cheryl B_480675 June 08, 2017

I'm very pleased and happy with Home Care Assistance. We've had them for many years, and I'm very happy with the organization.

Robert S_468522 May 11, 2017

Home Care Assistance was recommended to me by the hospice agency, which was a high recommendation and I would recommend them to others.

Paul H_468392 May 10, 2017

Home Care Assistance makes sure everything gets taken care of. If there is a problem with someone being available, then Home Care Assistance gets that taken care of.

Diana M_466702 May 08, 2017

So far, our experience with Home Care Assistance has been good. We have almost always had good caregivers. Week to week, the care has been great. The thing that has been a problem was that we needed someone here when my husband got out of the hospital, and they couldn't do what we needed at all. I think that there may have been some miscommunication.

John T_466615 May 08, 2017

I have been satisfied with Home Care Assistance.

Frank642034 August 22, 2016

We're using Home Care Assistance for my mother. They do some light cleaning and help her get up. They also do some light work preparing meals. I am pretty satisfied, and it has been working out pretty well. They are very reliable and cordial. My mom took to the person right away. Just make sure you interview the people who are going to be in your home. Other than that, they explained everything pretty well, and it works pretty well. The administrator of the program was very professional, visited us, and had people do assessments. They're very thorough with their discussions.

Patricia100777150 January 21, 2015

Our health worker comes from Home Care. I find them excellent, and we have no problem with them. They have several caregivers. We have one that is long term and several at night, and they are all excellent. They are fine with the schedule.

From Home Care Assistance Los Gatos San Jose

Home Care Assistance, North America's leading provider of in-home senior care, specializes in around the clock live-in care. Founded by a Certified Geriatric Care Manager and PhD Clinical Psychologist, Home Care Assistance rigorously screens and trains caregivers in its exclusive Balanced Care Method. This Method centers on lifestyle factors in the areas of nutrition, exercise and mental stimulation that contribute to a longer and healthier lifespan, making Home Care Assistance the only senior care solution with an emphasis on healthy longevity. Closely supervised by care managers, our bonded and insured caregivers must pass background and work authorization checks as well as our exclusive psychological screening. They provide companionship and activity, transportation, light housekeeping, meal preparation, help with bathing, dressing and hygiene, medication reminders, safety monitoring and more. We are available 24/7 for service at home, during hospital stays or even in a facility. No long-term service commitment required.