Home Care Assistance Los Gatos San Jose

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Home Care Assistance Los Gatos San Jose

Larry P_481619 June 10, 2017

Home Care Assistance has good caregivers and they have always been OK with me.

Barbara S_480779 June 08, 2017

I would tell a friend that I have been quite fortunate with Home Care Assistance and they had helped me to take care of my husband the last moments of his life and now they are helping me in taking me grocery shopping, putting away the laundry and other things that I find difficult with my arthritis.

Naoya "Nobu" N_480699 June 08, 2017

Home Care Assistance found someone that is really good with my husband and they have matched the hours that I need.

Joy H_480697 June 08, 2017

I would tell others that Home Care Assistance has great caregivers.

Cheryl B_480675 June 08, 2017

I'm very pleased and happy with Home Care Assistance. We've had them for many years, and I'm very happy with the organization.

Robert S_468522 May 11, 2017

Home Care Assistance was recommended to me by the hospice agency, which was a high recommendation and I would recommend them to others.

Paul H_468392 May 10, 2017

Home Care Assistance makes sure everything gets taken care of. If there is a problem with someone being available, then Home Care Assistance gets that taken care of.

Diana M_466702 May 08, 2017

So far, our experience with Home Care Assistance has been good. We have almost always had good caregivers. Week to week, the care has been great. The thing that has been a problem was that we needed someone here when my husband got out of the hospital, and they couldn't do what we needed at all. I think that there may have been some miscommunication.

John T_466615 May 08, 2017

I have been satisfied with Home Care Assistance.

Frank642034 August 22, 2016

We're using Home Care Assistance for my mother. They do some light cleaning and help her get up. They also do some light work preparing meals. I am pretty satisfied, and it has been working out pretty well. They are very reliable and cordial. My mom took to the person right away. Just make sure you interview the people who are going to be in your home. Other than that, they explained everything pretty well, and it works pretty well. The administrator of the program was very professional, visited us, and had people do assessments. They're very thorough with their discussions.

Patricia100777150 January 21, 2015

Our health worker comes from Home Care. I find them excellent, and we have no problem with them. They have several caregivers. We have one that is long term and several at night, and they are all excellent. They are fine with the schedule.

From Home Care Assistance Los Gatos San Jose

Home Care Assistance, North America's leading provider of in-home senior care, specializes in around the clock live-in care. Founded by a Certified Geriatric Care Manager and PhD Clinical Psychologist, Home Care Assistance rigorously screens and trains caregivers in its exclusive Balanced Care Method. This Method centers on lifestyle factors in the areas of nutrition, exercise and mental stimulation that contribute to a longer and healthier lifespan, making Home Care Assistance the only senior care solution with an emphasis on healthy longevity. Closely supervised by care managers, our bonded and insured caregivers must pass background and work authorization checks as well as our exclusive psychological screening. They provide companionship and activity, transportation, light housekeeping, meal preparation, help with bathing, dressing and hygiene, medication reminders, safety monitoring and more. We are available 24/7 for service at home, during hospital stays or even in a facility. No long-term service commitment required.