1Heart Caregiver Services

Contact Now

Reviews of 1Heart Caregiver Services

Saitta, Roz December 30, 2015

Marylou has been taking care of my mother for 4 years now. I have no complaint about Marylou and 1 Heart Caregiver Services. Indeed, 1 Heart Caregiver Services did a great job in finding a perfect match for my mother. Lastly, they have a dedicated client manager that will oversee everything and will make sure that mother's health are being attended efficiently by Marylou.

Caring102523150 July 29, 2015

We hired 1Heart Caregiver Services, and we're very satisfied with it. They're very professional. The caregiver's work ethic is very good. They're on time too. We have been using them for six months now.

-Anonymous2 April 29, 2015

My mother has advanced Lewy Body Dementia and Parkinson's, along with other health challenges and is s a resident at Sunrise of Santa Monica. The quality of care she receives from the 1 Heart caregivers (esp. Mona Lisa and Letty) is truly superb. They are loving, patient, compassionate, and very capable, They advocate for my mom's needs and preferences at all times.

Caring91196250 April 30, 2014

Helen, Rose, and Sheena take excellent care of Rosemary. They are very reliable and organized. Very glad we have them!

Erika5 March 21, 2014

Excellent care for me.

Rita18 March 19, 2014

Excellent care received. My mom is treated with the utmost care and respect. Her caregivers know her needs: physical, emotional, and spiritual and treat her accordingly. She and I are blessed by all four of them.

Bonnie25 March 14, 2014

Excellent. Really good. Very timely. Really great.

Zaira1 June 07, 2013

We liked Caregiver Services, they're prompt and we got the service for my mom right away on the same day. I liked the caregiver, she's really nice and she speaks Spanish so it's a match because we are Cubans. She's really kind with my mom and she also lives close by. I would definitely recommend them to others.

Gary 1 October 15, 2012

They've been good. I've been very happy with Caregiver Services. They found a good match for my dad right away. They brought a couple of people over. We interviewed and picked who we like. I would recommend them to others.

barbrjns April 12, 2012

I interviewed this provider

Your caregivers are doing great job with our friend, we know more seniors will be needing your help. Your services are highly recommended.

From 1Heart Caregiver Services

1Heart Caregiver Services provides:

Personal Care
  • Personal Care
  • Alzheimer’s / Dementia Care
  • Hospital Care
  • Bathing & Showering
  • Incontinence care, toileting
  • Re-position bed bound clients to help prevent skin breakdowns
  • Dressing & grooming

• Bathing assistance
  • Conversation- Cognitive stimulation
  • Assist with grooming & dressing
  • Assisting with Arthritis limitations
  • Help with hobbies and crafts
  • Correspondence

• Dusting, vacuuming
  • Prescription pick up
  • Taking out garbage
  • Making bed

1Heart Caregiver Services recognizes the growing need for supportive care service to both the frail elderly and the disabled. Those experiencing increasing limitations in their daily activities or individuals recovering from an illness need levels of help ranging from occasional light housekeeping to continuous live-in care.

1Heart Caregiver Services is founded on an important idea to help solve the growing challenges that the family is facing in caring for elderly loved ones.

Our mission is to provide affordable, reliable and compassionate in-home supportive services to the elderly and disabled individuals in our community…Please give us a call 24/7 for free assessment. Our caregivers become like a member of the clients’ family, helping with the regimen

Features of 1Heart Caregiver Services