102 In Home Care Services near Los Angeles, California
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for In-Home Care including 46 reviews for Los Angeles In-Home Care providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.
More Information About In-Home Care
How Do I Convince My Dad to Get Tested for Dementia?
Blog Post: Seeing signs of dementia in a parent and persuading them to get tested are two different things. How to approach the sensitive issue of dementia and seeking in-home care, care from home health agencies or memory care help.
My Mom is Making Mealtime Miserable!
Blog Post: Family mealtimes aren't always relaxed and easy. How to help an irritable elder adult enter into family dinners comfortably. Advice from in-home care providers and home health agencies.
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
Article: Compare senior housing options such as assisted living, nursing homes, and independent living to see which one's best for your loved one's needs.
Get Cost Information
- How to Pay for In-Home Care
- In-Home Care Options and How They Help
- 8 Ways to Arrange Breaks from Caregiving
- 10 Best Resources for In-Home Care Help
- What to Expect from In-Home Care
- What Are Shift Options for 24/7 Caregiving for Mom?: What are shift options for 24/7 caregiving for mom?
- 15 Questions to Ask When Interviewing a Home Care Worker on Your Own