Homecare California

Approximate area services are provided
List all zip codes
95008, 95009, 95011, 95014, 95015, 95030, 95031, 95032, 95042, 95044, 95050, 95051, 95052, 95123, 95124, 95125, 95126, 95127, 95128, 95129, 95130, 95131, 95132, 95135, 95136, 95139, 95148, 94002, 94010, 94011, 94022, 94023, 94024, 94025, 94026, 94027, 94028, 94035, 94039, 94040, 94041, 94042, 94043, 94061, 94062, 94063, 94064, 94065, 94066, 94070, 94085, 94086, 94087, 94088, 94089, 94128, 94301, 94302, 94303, 94304, 94305, 94306, 94309, 94401, 94402, 94403, 94404, 95054, 95055, 95056, 95070, 95071, 95101, 95117, 95118, 95119, 95120

Top Nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Homecare California

April 01, 2017

By rmartinez

Homecare California has been an excellent resource for our family. I would like to commend Client Care Manager, Rosa, for going over and beyond in helping us review all of our options in the transitional care of our beloved uncle who suffers from Alzheimer's. Rosa was compassionate and diligent in walking us through the process. Thank you Rosa and Homecare California for your attentiveness and support!

March 29, 2017

By GT350man

Had a great experience with Homecare CA. The interview process was Easy. They answered all of our questions and provided a no commitment assessment of our situation. Everyone felt comfortable and they provided a great service for my mother-in-law. I would recommend them without hesitation.

March 27, 2017

By calpolyd

Gave us really great service. Answered all our questions. would and have refer them to our neighbors and friends.

March 23, 2017

By Colorado Cathy

Other

The ladies at Homecare California are the best. I suddenly found myself in a situation living out of state and caring for my very special great aunt in CA. I contacted Homecare and have had nothing but the best of all worlds. First, they had already been visiting my aunt from a previous illness so the transition was super easy. We discussed at great length the concerns I had for my aunt and what I wanted to see happen. Everything down to the smallest details have been taken care of for my aunt . She loves being in her own home and Rosa, Zoa, Belinda, Nadia and I hope I'm not forgetting anyone have been over the top in care and concern for my aunt. She loves them all also. I truly recommend them from the bottom of my heart. Thanks ladies for making this situation a little easier to deal with. Cathy Goza

March 23, 2017

By Ken L

My 86 year old mother had a fall last month and needed daily help. Fortunately, Mom didn't need in-home medical care, however, she did need help around the house and outside (errands, appointments, etc.) as walking, even with her walker, was difficult. Homecare California has done an excellent job attending to my mother's needs. From the beginning, the staff has been professional, considerate and conscientious. We had an initial interview to determine how Homecare California could best help Mom. Since then, my family and I have felt comfortable that Mom, who lives alone in her house, has had the best care and attention possible. I highly recommend that anyone looking for in-home help for a loved one work with Homecare California!

March 22, 2017

By HC!

My Mom is a former client of Home Care California. The caregivers they provide were excellent! The agency really worked hard at matching my mother's needs with caregivers who could take care of her (she required 24/7 care after her d/c home), The agency checked in frequently to make sure everything was going well and made changes when necessary. I would recommend Home Care California to anyone who wanted consistent, quality care for a family member who needed it. I would definitely use this company again!!

March 20, 2017

By PeteInNorcal

My family has been incredibly impressed with Homecare California. As you can imagine, seeking support for a loved one is one of the most several stressful things when so much else is simultaneously going on. Greg (who owns it and also dealt with my situation) does a great job understanding the needs of his customers - asking thoughtful questions that helped get us the right caregiver "fit". They seem to do a great job recruiting talented and caring staff - as we were very impressed with those we met. A highly recommended solution for a stressful time.

March 17, 2017

By Dave805

Great company. Homecare California provided care for my mother who has Alzheimer's disease. They found a great caregiver who is very patient and experienced in dementia care. I recommend them highly.

March 16, 2017

By Curtis O

I had been having trouble finding a good care provider for my Dad. I ended up getting a referral from a client of mine that had used Homecare California. I met with Greg and his team and was very impressed. I have to say the care they have been providing my father for the last 2 months has been excellent. Taking care of an aging parent is very difficult but Homecare California has sure made it easier

October 06, 2016

By client673310

I have in home care services from Homecare California. They are good, except for the bookkeeping. They send an invoice every week instead of once a month. However, they are very good. I don't have any complaints, and I have caregivers that I really like. I think I have three different caregivers for four hours, five days a week with my mother. They play dominoes, talk, and watch TV. They help her to the rest room and with her walker around the house. I think they are a good team of caregivers.

May 27, 2015

I think that any homecare agency is only as good as the individual caregiver. The company itself is very reliable, they are obviously outstanding, and they have their bonds and insurance. That is the first criteria that I would ask. Beyond that, Homecare California has been very helpful in getting the right caregiver for my mother. She has two different ones, and if somebody can't come because they are sick or have another situation, they find another person right away. It is only as good as the caretaker, and my mother is very pleased with the two ladies that help her. If we can never find anybody she is happy with, I wouldn't be able to give this agency a very good score. It really depends on who you get. I'm very satisfied. I've never had another in-home care agency, so I couldn't compare it. So I can only compare the ladies that have come to the house. I have gotten to know them, and I like them. They seem interested and helpful in caring for my mother. One of them in particular goes out of her way to talk to my mother all the time. She fills her in public events and what is happening in the world. She really treats her like an individual as opposed to just a patient. But that is just the way this person is.

October 21, 2014

By caffeineplease

I interviewed this provider

We contacted Homecare California to see about part-time care for my Sister-n-law's Father, having heard good things about them in our local newspaper. From our first contact with Homecare California we received a wealth of good information from the Care Manager we spoke to, she asked just the right questions to help us decide our next steps. The staff there works diligently to make the process the most caring for you and your loved one. They provide a full no-commitment assessment and were ready for all of our difficult questions. We selected them and have been very comfortable with their Care Services since. Our family is very thankful for the caring and competent in-home services provided by Homecare California. We suggest you call them too if you have similar needs for caring for a family member who needs help.

From Homecare California

Homecare California is a family-owned, local, non-franchised and licensed home care agency serving San Mateo and Santa Clara county residents.

Two primary things matter to our organization:

1) To greatly improve the daily lives of our elderly clients - to make each day as meaningful as possible

2) To provide peace of mind to our client's loved ones in knowing their investment in care is making a positive difference

As they saying goes - "People may not remember exactly what you said, but they will remember how they made you feel." Feeling loved and cared for leads to positive mental and physical health. And we've seen in over 100,000 care visits that our caregivers make a huge impact on our clients daily lives. That is how we train our caregivers. Its not just the tasks of preparing meals, transportation, meal preparation and personal care. Its about the human connection.

Rest assured that Homecare California has been certified as a Home Care Aide Organization by the California Association of Home Care and Hospice since its founding in 2008. We were one of the first home care organizations to be licensed by the Department of Social Services. And all of our aides are fingerprinted, screened and registered by the State. Our aides are trained upon hiring and annually thereafter. We provide one-on-one training in cases that require special attention like some Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, Stroke or ALS conditions. Before we take on a client, we determine if we can make the long term commitment to their well being. Its rare that we decline working with a family but upon occasion we will refer other resources to the family if we feel we aren't the best choice for care.

So give us a call and determine for yourself if we are the right fit for your family. We're honored to have the opportunity to serve you in every way we can.

Photos of Homecare California

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 15 To 30 Miles To Provide Care.

Screening