Synergy HomeCare Longmont, CO

Overview of Ratings

4.7

August 15, 2017

By Mary F_511374

SYNERGY HomeCare is local and I had some options to select from. I didn't need that much help, so some days I had a hard time thinking of things for the caregivers could do. I was also probably doing more things than my physical body could do, but I hadn't had a caregiver before so it was a pick and choose type of thing.

July 27, 2017

By Anonymous_502864

SYNERGY HomeCare has been very attentive to detail, so far it has good. The time I have with the caregivers from SYNERGY HomeCare it is a great help.

July 26, 2017

By Darlene A_501535

SYNERGY HomeCare is so good. It is reliable and dependable, very dependable. SYNERGY HomeCare took me to my appointments and surgery. They would wait around for me if I was just going to be in for a minute. If I was going in for a long period of time, they would take me into the room for my surgery. The people that drove me could spend all day with me if I needed them to.

July 21, 2017

By Anonymous_499430

I would tell a friend that it's hard to find the right people to work with in the home. SYNERGY HomeCare assists me in more areas and I find I need more help. I can't afford more than three hours a visit.

July 14, 2017

By Lillian D_495956

We have used SYNERGY HomeCare and we are very satisfied with them. SYNERGY HomeCare has made my life easier because they do everything for the client that they can, including picking up pills, getting groceries, taking her to appointments, and staying overnight. If they didn't do those things, I would have to.

June 15, 2017

By Dianna B_483737

SYNERGY HomeCare is very reliable, respectful, and caring.

June 15, 2017

By Julie S_483701

SYNERGY HomeCare was very responsive and kind.

May 19, 2017

By Jerry R_472959

SYNERGY HomeCare's caregivers were all timely, honest, and very competent.

May 15, 2017

By David A_470482

My aunt has told me that she is happy about the services from SYNERGY HomeCare, so I am too.

April 28, 2017

By Martha P

SYNERGY HomeCare vacuums the floor and cleans the kitchen and helps me find things. The caregivers help me shower and get me comfortable for my naps.

April 26, 2017

By Pauline H

SYNERGY HomeCare makes it possible for me to leave the house without worry.

April 19, 2017

By Jeanne A

SYNERGY HomeCare has made it comfortable for the client to live at home.

April 14, 2017

By Nancy B

The caregivers give the client a bath.

February 13, 2017

By Shirley S

I would have a hard time if I had to do the care by myself. The office staff comes out to our home themselves when something comes up with the caregiver.

January 25, 2017

By Darlene A

The caregivers were prompt, and the drivers were very nice. The most recent one was very pleasant to talk to.

January 19, 2017

By Nick K

The caregiver SYNERGY sent me helps me with a variety of things, such as getting in and out of the swimming pool at the gym.

January 12, 2017

By Pamela M

The services from SYNERGY have made living my life possible. They have freed me up and have given me the opportunity to do the things I need and want to do.

January 12, 2017

By Lillian D

The most helpful thing is that my mom has not been alone.

From Synergy HomeCare

At SYNERGY HomeCare we provide personal, companion and homemaker care to serve the needs of seniors, expectant and new mothers, disabled adults, and individuals recovering from injury, surgery, or illness. Our experienced and compassionate caregivers can help provide memory care for your loved one battling Alzheimer’s and dementia, and comfort care for hospice patients.

We are committed to providing personalized in-home care to meet each individual client’s care needs. We have found that home care greatly reduces stress for both the family and the loved one receiving care - restoring physical and mental health, lifting spirits and resulting in a new vigor for life. Our caregivers make a difference every day!

Features of Synergy HomeCare