Synergy HomeCare Longmont, CO

Overview of Ratings

4.7

September 14, 2017

By Tony D

The staff at SYNERGY HomeCare has very caring, helpful, and knowledgeable people. I was laid up when the caregivers came, so they helped me a lot. They showered, fed, and dressed my loved one. It was just good care overall.

August 25, 2017

By Richard B_5

I would recommend SYNERGY HomeCare because of the convenience and dependability of the service. SYNERGY HomeCare was very convenient and I did not have to bother my family.

August 22, 2017

By Shirley W_1

My experience has been that if SYNERGY HomeCare's caregivers weren't experts in a certain area, they can learn and soon become experts in it. SYNERGY HomeCare has made life easier for me because I don't have to cook. I do still have to do some planning, and I hope that my cook will adapt to do more of the planning, but for now it's fine.

August 16, 2017

By Shirley S_3

SYNERGY HomeCare has made me very satisfied. The service provides me with someone to always fill-in when I need to leave the house or do things around the house.

August 14, 2017

By Mary F_7

SYNERGY HomeCare is local and I had some options to select from. I didn't need that much help, so some days I had a hard time thinking of things for the caregivers could do. I was also probably doing more things than my physical body could do, but I hadn't had a caregiver before so it was a pick and choose type of thing.

July 27, 2017

By Anonymous_490

SYNERGY HomeCare has been very attentive to detail, so far it has good. The time I have with the caregivers from SYNERGY HomeCare it is a great help.

July 26, 2017

By Darlene A_1

SYNERGY HomeCare is so good. It is reliable and dependable, very dependable. SYNERGY HomeCare took me to my appointments and surgery. They would wait around for me if I was just going to be in for a minute. If I was going in for a long period of time, they would take me into the room for my surgery. The people that drove me could spend all day with me if I needed them to.

July 21, 2017

By Anonymous_489

I would tell a friend that it's hard to find the right people to work with in the home. SYNERGY HomeCare assists me in more areas and I find I need more help. I can't afford more than three hours a visit.

July 14, 2017

By Lillian D_1

We have used SYNERGY HomeCare and we are very satisfied with them. SYNERGY HomeCare has made my life easier because they do everything for the client that they can, including picking up pills, getting groceries, taking her to appointments, and staying overnight. If they didn't do those things, I would have to.

June 15, 2017

By Dianna B

SYNERGY HomeCare is very reliable, respectful, and caring. SYNERGY HomeCare has made her life easier by keeping the daily routine of care and helping her with the bathroom.

June 15, 2017

By Julie S_2

SYNERGY HomeCare was very responsive and kind. SYNERGY HomeCare made our lives easier and allowed my mother to die at home.

May 18, 2017

By Jerry R_2

SYNERGY HomeCare's caregivers were all timely, honest, and very competent. The services from SYNERGY HomeCare made the client more functional and able to do tasks. It helped make her recovery quicker.

May 15, 2017

By David A_6

My aunt has told me that she is happy about the services from SYNERGY HomeCare, so I am too. SYNERGY HomeCare is providing companionship for my aunt, so them coming there and having interactions with her has made things better in that regard.

April 28, 2017

By Martha P

SYNERGY HomeCare is very efficient. SYNERGY HomeCare vacuums the floor and cleans the kitchen and helps me find things. The caregivers help me shower and get me comfortable for my naps.

April 26, 2017

By Pauline H

SYNERGY HomeCare sends caregivers that are friendly and knowledgeable. SYNERGY HomeCare makes it possible for me to leave the house without worry.

April 19, 2017

By Jeanne A

I would tell someone that SYNERGY HomeCare provides a worry-free life. SYNERGY HomeCare has made it comfortable for the client to live at home.

April 14, 2017

By Nancy B

I would tell people that SYNERGY HomeCare seems professional and they care about helping their clients with what they need. They bend over backwards for us. The caregivers give the client a bath.

February 13, 2017

By Shirley S_7

SYNERGY has done everything that I have asked them to do. I would have a hard time if I had to do the care by myself. The office staff comes out to our home themselves when something comes up with the caregiver.

January 25, 2017

By Darlene A_2

SYNERGY's staff was very pleasant and polite. They were quick at getting back to me if they missed my call, or they sent me an email. The caregivers were prompt, and the drivers were very nice. The most recent one was very pleasant to talk to.

January 19, 2017

By Nick K_1

SYNERGY is an organization that is able to do things for you that insurance can't cover. The caregiver SYNERGY sent me helps me with a variety of things, such as getting in and out of the swimming pool at the gym.

January 12, 2017

By Pamela M_2

SYNERGY is very reliable.They have been able to give my family member and I a consistent caregiver. The services from SYNERGY have made living my life possible. They have freed me up and have given me the opportunity to do the things I need and want to do.

January 12, 2017

By Lillian D_2

I would tell an interested friend that we have been delighted with SYNERGY Home Care, and that the caregivers have been wonderful. The most helpful thing is that my mom has not been alone.

From Synergy HomeCare

At SYNERGY HomeCare we provide personal, companion and homemaker care to serve the needs of seniors, expectant and new mothers, disabled adults, and individuals recovering from injury, surgery, or illness. Our experienced and compassionate caregivers can help provide memory care for your loved one battling Alzheimer’s and dementia, and comfort care for hospice patients.

We are committed to providing personalized in-home care to meet each individual client’s care needs. We have found that home care greatly reduces stress for both the family and the loved one receiving care - restoring physical and mental health, lifting spirits and resulting in a new vigor for life. Our caregivers make a difference every day!

Features of Synergy HomeCare