Right at Home Southern New Hampshire

Overview of Ratings

4.6

November 28, 2017

By Ann

Respectful, dependable, pleasant caregivers. Important when in need of services.

November 22, 2017

By Alexandria K

Right at Home is really good at having people who help, but the office is busy and they are hard to talk to. Right at Home makes my life easier because it allows me to have someone to be my eyes so I can go outside and do things I care about.

November 21, 2017

By Barbara L_2

Right at Home has done an excellent job and they have back up. Right at Home is able to take care of my mom and provide the services needed better than I can.

November 18, 2017

By David P_1

Right at Home gave us the caregiver we wanted and is willing to work with our schedule. The care gives me a break, so I like it a lot.

November 17, 2017

By Terrill "Terry" H

Right at Home does a good job. Right at Home has made my life easier by cleaning for me.

November 16, 2017

By Frank P

I would tell a friend that Right at Home provides good caregivers for me in general. Right at Home makes my life easier by doing whatever they need to do for me.

November 16, 2017

By Rebecca

Cheryl has been wonderful to my dad as his caregiver. Thanks so much for the great service.

By John M_4

Right at Home is a very friendly and accommodating company. Right at Home makes my life easier by having caregivers who care for me in my own home so I don't have to go into a nursing home.

By John W_1

Right at Home's assistance depends on the caregivers you get. Our caregiver was not helpful. Right at Home could have picked a better caregiver to work with us. They hardly impacted our lives.

By Mary G_1

Right at Home is reliable and professional. Right at Home comes in when I'm traveling, so it's a peace of mind for me.

October 23, 2017

By June M

I would recommend Right at Home to a friend if they needed the kind of help I do. Right at Home has made my life better and have been very helpful. They come and they do the things for me I want done and I am unable to do.

October 20, 2017

By Mary Louise H

Right at Home does a good job as far as I can tell. They send nice, young women to take my blood and tell me the results. The nurses take my blood.

By Michael "Mike" S

I'd recommend Right at Home but it's important to know that you may need to go through many caregivers to find the right one. Right at Home has made life easier by allowing me to leave my husband home while I go to my part time job.

By Susan "Sue" B

I would not refer others to Right at Home because the caregivers are supposed to be here on time and stay for two three hour shifts. There have been different caregivers every time. The services provided by Right at Home have made these last three weeks utterly miserable.

By Jeannine C

I would tell others that Right at Home is a good company to hire because they have licensed nurses. The services make my life easier because it gives me time to do my own thing. What my caregivers do for me, I don't have to do.

By Anonymous_285

Right at Home doesn't do their duty and I thought they were supposed to clean my house or make food, but they didn't. Right at Home could have their caregivers do their duty, ask what else can be done, and not sit and laugh.

October 18, 2017

By Gwynne R

The caregivers I have had from Right at Home have been extremely good, and I have had no complaints. I like my alone time, and having people here everyday is kind of a bother.

October 17, 2017

By Rudolph "Rudy" P

Right at Home has met all of what I need. I didn't want too many caregivers so they arranged it so we only have two. Right at Home mostly does overnight care so I can get my rest and know my dad is in good hands.

October 17, 2017

By Barbara "Barb" W_1

I would recommend Right at Home to others because I have one caregiver who comes on Wednesdays and she is doing very well. The services from Right at Home improve my life because my caregiver cleans my house and takes me to the store.

September 29, 2017

By George A

So far, all of the caregivers have been very good. I am able to get out while my loved one is being taken care of at home.

September 27, 2017

By Ruth B_2

Right at Home has very nice people. Right at Home has helped me with doing the things that I am not able to do, be it cooking or errands.

September 27, 2017

By Iris H

Right at Home is very prompt. The caregiver makes my bed, does my floors, and reaches things that I can't.

September 22, 2017

By Albert C_1

I would refer Right at Home to others because they're friendly, educated, and were courteous. The services provided me by Right at Home made me feel good and I was improving.

September 22, 2017

By Doris C_1

Having services from Right at Home makes it so much easier for me. Having services makes it much easier knowing who is coming. I'm having mostly one person. It's comfortable all the way around.

September 20, 2017

By Rolf B

Our caregiver has been great, but I feel like the communication is not very quick. The service provides me with consistency most of the time. Sometimes they don't have a replacement.

September 19, 2017

By Linda B_5

I would refer Right at Home to others because most of their caregivers have been very nice to me. Right at Home's services help me to get into bed and move around because I am in a wheelchair.

September 15, 2017

By caregiver 11

To date they have been very helpful. Laura is the case manager. We will be introduced to the home care individual today. Starting services on Monday, so far so good, looking for a good relationship.

September 09, 2017

By Michael

Top notch. These people truly care about the patient; not money, which is refreshing nowadays. I was impressed from my first phone call and with everything and everyone that followed. Our caretaker, Marion, was an angel sent from heaven!

August 28, 2017

By John G_5

Right at Home seems to be very dedicated to what they are doing. Right at Home gives me some time to get some respite from the care that I do 24/7.

August 24, 2017

By David J_1

Right at Home has done a really good job especially because of my current caregiver. I had another caregiver who came in who I didn't prefer, so they send me the first caregiver I had and she is now my caregiver again. My house is a lot cleaner because of the caregiver that Right at Home has sent me.

August 24, 2017

By Fred E

Right at Home is very efficient and good. They were very dependable and provided just what I needed. My caregivers got me to the doctors when I wouldn't have been able to go otherwise.

By Joel C

I like the fact that Right at Home's caregivers kept a journal of what was going on with my husband, and I liked reading it at the end of the day to see what happened during it. Right at Home allowed me to go out, and it gave me peace of mind knowing that a skilled worker was with my loved one. I could get a break.

By George L_1

My father's caregiver from Right at Home is very prompt, courteous, and does their work. The services from Right at Home have a great impact on my father because they do mostly everything for him.

By Sharon

Exceptionally helpful. All Right at Home reps have been very good at providing the right assistance: Amy, Marie, and Marcus. Each visit is a successful experience. It has been a very productive endeavor and I recommend it to any senior who recognizes that at times additional help keeps you going forward successfully.

By Gail

We are very happy with your service. My mother has been receiving excellent care and your staff is wonderful. Our caregiver, Stacy, is becoming a part of the family. Thank you.

August 17, 2017

By Rick B_1

My mother is very happy with Right at Home's service and her caregiver.

August 17, 2017

By Carol R_2

Right at Home is reliable, and Right at Home has great caregivers. Right at Home helps me a lot to go out and do my business.

August 15, 2017

By Mary J_8

I would tell someone that Right at Home is very timely. They are very flexible and accommodating. Right at Home showed us a lot of things and gave us relief.

August 15, 2017

By William S_6

Right at Home is reliable, dependable, and provides good service. Right at Home has helped me the most with doing things for me that I can do, but would be painful.

July 31, 2017

By Gail B_2

Right at Home is very responsive to any requests I have, and their caregivers are top-notch. The caregivers help with the toilet, being bathed, and having companionship. The caregivers we have are fantastic.

July 31, 2017

By Louise G_1

I've had good experiences with Right at Home. Right at Home could make my mom's life easier, but this is more of a personal thing. Some caregivers have a knack for things, and others don't. Right now, we have a caregiver that is right on it with my mom, and another one does things with my mom, but it isn't on the same level and that is okay.

July 20, 2017

By Anne B_3

Right at Home is very good, caring, and efficient. Right at Home has made life easier because the caregiver knows what to do, she is efficient, and they get along well with my husband.

July 20, 2017

By Ron N_1

Right at Home has been pretty reliable. We have been with them for a while. Before he passed, the services were for my father, but now they are for my mother. Right at Home helps my mom by cleaning the house and doing her laundry. They only come once a week, and it is a great help to her and makes a big difference.

July 18, 2017

By Douglas H

Right at Home accommodated me when I had an emergency very quickly. They are compassionate at what they do. Right at Home gives me peace of mind and that is the best.

June 30, 2017

By Clement "Hutch" H

I would tell someone that Right at Home is dependable and helpful. The client likes the company that the services from Right at Home provide him because he doesn't like to be alone.

June 29, 2017

By Shirley S_5

The caregivers were always on time, they were very compassionate, and provided excellent care. They were very accommodating to any family that were here. Right at Home took some of the stress of the family members because the client was needing total care.

June 27, 2017

By Robert B_15

I like Right at Home. I like my caregivers coming into my home and doing the work they do. I don't have to mess with finding a new housekeeper all the time. I cannot move around very fast, so my Right at Home caregivers help me out with things around the house.

June 27, 2017

By Catherine T

Most of the people that we get are excellent caregivers from Right at Home. Right at Home sends us very caring caregivers that pay attention to my mother's needs and wants.

June 16, 2017

By Kathleen B_2

Right at Home has down-to-earth caregivers who are good, pleasant workers. The services are helping me with transportation, which makes life easier.

June 16, 2017

By Alma A_1

Right at Home is an excellent company, and I couldn't do it without them. All of the people that work there are special. I couldn't get along if it weren't for Right at Home. I couldn't do the things that I do now without them.

May 10, 2017

By Isabel H_1

I could not be more delighted. my caregiver is more than I ever expected. I would recommend Right at Home in a minute if they were all like her. I could not have done it without my caregiver. She went over what was expected. She does personal care and housekeeping.

May 10, 2017

By Rita L_1

I would recommend Right at Home because they are very caring, will meet your needs, and will be sympathetic. Right at Home allows me to be my mother's child again.

May 03, 2017

By Josephine "Josie" B_1

Right at Home was very smooth with coordinating. Right at Home's caregivers helped my mother with what she could not do. The caregivers were absolutely amazing.

May 01, 2017

By Gerald K_1

Right at Home is a good company because their staff was fantastic and on the same page. I chose Right at Home because I interviewed a couple of companies and they seemed to be a good fit for my dad and the most compassionate. The services are amazing and it was easier knowing that my father was in good hands.

April 24, 2017

By Joanne S_2

I have an excellent caregiver from Right at Home. She's wonderful. The most useful aspect of Right at Home's service is just having a caregiver here. When I first came home, I was scared and couldn't do much, and my caregiver helps me now with a lot of things.

April 21, 2017

By Joseph D_4

I would recommend Right at Home because they are dependable and do what I ask. The services help because they are here on-time.

April 18, 2017

By Barbara "Barb" W_2

I approve of Right at Home's business and what they are doing for older people. Right at Home has made my life a lot easier. They help do cleaning in the house and take me and my husband to the store. I have problems with my eyes so I can't see very far in front of me. Them driving me to the store is incredibly helpful because of that.

April 13, 2017

By Anahid 'Ann' C_1

The gal who comes here will take my mom her lunch. She is doing a good job, though.

April 03, 2017

By John P_7

My schedule is very easy to change if needed. Having Right at Home allows my wife to get out and do what she has to do without worrying about me.

March 31, 2017

By Shasta65

Belma is just wonderful! She takes great care of my mom. Belma is very engaging. She has my mom actively walking with her, and sometimes there is even little dancing. I have total confidence that Belma is always taking great care of mom.

March 29, 2017

By Joyce138843

Our family has been involved with Right at Home since May 2015. They have worked with us to meet the changing needs of my mother who died of colon cancer in July 2015, and have subsequently cared for my father who has Parkinson's, both at home and now in assisted living. Caregivers are professional, reliable, caring and they are supported by a strong team. I wouldn't know what to do with RAH!

March 21, 2017

By Mary G_5

I like that fact that the caregivers that come in are interviewed and are quality people. The services are exactly what we like from Right at Home.

March 17, 2017

By Mine "Minny" D_1

I have had a few problems, but overall Right at Home has been very good. We had one caregiver that did not know what they were supposed to do, but most caregivers have been great. Right at Home comes in when I have to go out, and they take care of my wife while I am gone. They will also do little things around the house to help me out.

March 03, 2017

By Lynne P_1

All the staff at Right at Home was wonderful. They were attentive, and the owner was great. I didn't have to worry. The caregivers were always here with coverage. I knew he was getting great care. Right at Home has open communication.

March 03, 2017

By Jacinta L_1

Right at Home has provided excellent care for my dad. The services have helped me out tremendously. The services have impacted my father's life because he wouldn't be able to stay home otherwise. I would have to stay home with him.

February 22, 2017

By Fredrick H_1

I don't like that sometimes my caregivers don't come on Monday or show up late when they are supposed to be here. I need them to be here to help me change my bed sheets and things like that. I cannot make my bed on my own so I need my caregivers to come and help me change the sheets and fold my laundry.

February 16, 2017

By George L_2

The caregiver is very professional and cares for my father. I am able to have some days off of taking care of my dad, but it is only two days.

February 09, 2017

By George M_4

Right at Home is easy to work with, and they understand everything you need. They make suggestions. The caregivers are friendly. The caregivers come and meet all of his needs. He doesn't want me to clean, but they do it, and that makes him happy.

February 03, 2017

By Maurice "Murray" C_1

I've been very satisfied with Right at Home because they are here at the house while I'm working. Right at Home makes my life much easier and less stressful.

February 02, 2017

By Peter P_2

Right at Home really worked with me whenever I had a problem. The service really helped me out a lot because the caregiver became my dad's 24/7 caretaker.

February 01, 2017

By William S_7

Right at Home has quality workers to provide the service. The caregivers do the household chores that I'm unable to do.

September 27, 2016

By Anthony J

Outstanding service. Thank you.

August 25, 2016

By Beverly G457787

Right at Home was a wonderful help. Always prompt and very efficient gals, especially Courtney.

May 11, 2016

By Pamela BachrachFOKOC

My parents received excellent care and assistance from the staff of Right at Home. All staff were cordial, polite and engaged while offering care. My parent s felt safe in their care and they became trusted members of their health care team.

October 28, 2015

By Mildred Mclaughlin

Our caregiver went above and beyond!

October 02, 2014

By Ryan LaPlante

My parents had reached that stage in life where the routine things weren’t so easy anymore. Their non-stop medical challenges seemed to consume their quality time, leaving no hours in the day to relax and enjoy what should have been their golden years. Even with immediate family in nearby towns, the stress of just getting through each day was taking a toll on them both. Neither was ready for, or desired to be in, an assisted living situation. They needed help that our medical system and even local family can’t provide, in-home assistance on a regular basis. After much research, we found a wonderful solution to their challenges in Right-At-Home. After just one meeting with the proposed home care worker, my parents were completely sold on the idea of having someone come visit 2-3 times per week for a few hours. The cost was fair and affordable for seniors living on social security and the value they received was worth many times what we paid for it. Having someone in the home to help with the common household tasks was wonderful, but we had no idea how powerful of an affect it would have on my father to gain back just a few hours each week to run to the hardware store or to spend time in his shop. My mother craved interaction with others, but had dementia and was not mobile. My father was happy being a tinkerer about the house and was mobile, but not free to leave my mother’s side for more than a few moments at a time. Neither had the quality of life they desired before Right-at-Home, and worse, the situation was taking a considerable toll on their relationship. Thanks to our wonderful home care worker from Right-at-Home, my mother received the companionship she craved and was able to live longer at her home than she would have otherwise. My father was able to do the things that he loved and to get the break he needed from being a 7x24 care giver to my mom. Both of them looked forward to their home care worker’s visits and actively talked about and planned their activities on the days she would visit. The rest of us reached a peace of mind that our loved ones were very well cared for, as we would, at times that our hectic lives didn’t easily allow for us to be there. It is incredible how many people were positively impacted by the simple kindness, attentiveness and assistance my parents received from Right-at-Home. Our only regrets are that we didn’t figure out how valuable their services would be a couple years earlier than we did. Thanks to Right-at-Home, my parents regained some of their quality of life and lived out their remaining time having returned to the loving and caring relationship that I knew them to have growing up. Words can’t explain how much that means to me and my family.

June 19, 2014

By Pat94704950

My Mom suffers from Alzheimer's and we needed assistance with baths. Julia was assigned to us from day one. She was kind and gentle. She treated my mother as an individual. My Mom was her primary concern and always acknowledged her first. Mom is in a nursing home now.

January 08, 2014

By Swietlik

Wonderful organization! You will feel at ease knowing that your loved one is taken care of

October 21, 2013

By Grantz27

We have been very blessed to have Marilyn come into our home every day. She provides my mom with lots of love and care. She allows mom to maintain her dignity while taking care of her daily needs that she once could do on her own. As a working daughter, I don't have to worry about my mom while I am away. I know that Marilyn has it all under control. I am always a phone call away, however, I can teach my students without worrying about Mom's welfare. We have always been very fortunate with our health care providers from your company. Keep up the good work and kudos to Marilyn! We love her!!

November 14, 2012

By cthorger

Other

Our care provider, Felicia, returned after her maternity leave and has been a wonderful aide to my Mom, who is 100 yrs old and in her own assisted living apartment. Felicia is very patient and anticipates my Mom's needs. It is a great comfort knowing my Mom has a caring companion to start her day!

From Right at Home Southern New Hampshire