Right at Home Southern New Hampshire

LinePocEocHcp cert

Reviews of Right at Home Southern New Hampshire

4.7

By Roberta "Roby" D

Right at Home shows up on time. The people that they send are just lovely, wonderful people, and I am so pleased with them. I'm 87 and I have arthritis. It is hard for me to do many tasks around the house so having Right at Home has really been great.

By Rick B_2

I think they are really responsive to our requests. The two caregivers my mom has had she is extremely happy with. They are very good and help out a lot.

By Isabel H

I feel so comfortable with Right at Home here. I can really count on what they do. I'm just really happy with the services I have. They've helped me the most by getting what I need done. Most of the time I don't even have to say what is to be done and they do it.

By William S_12

I like that the services are reliable. They have provided me with good quality people. They provide me with good help. Without them, I would have to keep doing things that I really can't do for myself. They make a positive impact on my life.

February 22, 2018

By Anonymous_760

I needed extra work done, and I wasn't getting it done. All the caregivers needed to do was grocery shopping, and they took three hours to do it even though it should have only taken thirty minutes. My washing needed done, my house needed cleaned, and the caregivers didn't do it. They used up all the time they had just to grocery shop.
Thank you for your honest feedback and we apologize for any expectations of service that weren't met by our caregiver. At Right at Home, we strive to make the most efficient use of a caregiver’s time so they can complete each assignment during each visit. If any planned duties are not done to your complete satisfaction, we welcome the opportunity to discuss and determine what modifications can be made so that we not only meet your expectations, but also exceed them. We are truly passionate about what we do and our goal is to provide the highest level of service to you and your family.

February 15, 2018

By Mary Jane C_1

I like the idea that I can do errands while they are here. The services help with the things I need like laundry and house work.

January 16, 2018

By Sally A_2

Right at Home has been wonderful for me. It is very encouraging to have someone come and help me. I've had trouble being home alone, so they have been wonderful.

January 16, 2018

By Mary Jo P_1

They are very attentive to my needs. I was just out of the hospital and they were there for the night and mornings for my care.

December 19, 2017

By JoAnne F_1

Right at Home is very professional and friendly. We have always had a positive experience with them. I couldn't work if I did not have Right at Home.

December 18, 2017

By Edward K_1

I would tell someone that Right at Home has a telephone service that is a little confusing with the time sheets. The caregivers from Right at Home did housework, meal preparation, and assisted me in daily chores and tasks.

December 16, 2017

By Robert R_4

Right at Home treats me with respect and does anything that I need. I am always on oxygen. The caregivers don't mind and go about cleaning the house while making sure that I am okay.

December 14, 2017

By Theresa "Terry" M_1

Right at Home is very efficient and willing to help. I feel protected when my caregiver helps me with my shower because I can't fall with her there as she is aware of what is going on constantly.

December 14, 2017

By Pauline T_1

Right at Home is dedicated to my needs. Right at Home makes my life easier because I had cancer and back surgery. They are phenomenal and I love it.

December 13, 2017

By Robert B_2

Right at Home gives good service. I would have a hard time getting along without Right at Home since I can't do any housework.

December 12, 2017

By Leo C_2

The process with Right at Home has been easy, the people are nice and friendly, and the caregiver is great. The caregiver takes care of my loved one and does a lot of helpful things around the house.

December 12, 2017

By Winnell F_1

Right at Home and the caregiver have been top notch. The caregivers are always right there for me.

November 27, 2017

By Ann

Respectful, dependable, pleasant caregivers. Important when in need of services.

November 21, 2017

By Alexandria K

Right at Home is really good at having people who help, but the office is busy and they are hard to talk to. Right at Home makes my life easier because it allows me to have someone to be my eyes so I can go outside and do things I care about.

November 21, 2017

By Barbara L_2

Right at Home has done an excellent job and they have back up. Right at Home is able to take care of my mom and provide the services needed better than I can.

November 17, 2017

By David P_1

Right at Home gave us the caregiver we wanted and is willing to work with our schedule. The care gives me a break, so I like it a lot.

November 17, 2017

By Terrill "Terry" H

Right at Home does a good job. Right at Home has made my life easier by cleaning for me.

November 16, 2017

By Frank P

I would tell a friend that Right at Home provides good caregivers for me in general. Right at Home makes my life easier by doing whatever they need to do for me.

November 16, 2017

By Rebecca

Cheryl has been wonderful to my dad as his caregiver. Thanks so much for the great service.

By John M_4

Right at Home is a very friendly and accommodating company. Right at Home makes my life easier by having caregivers who care for me in my own home so I don't have to go into a nursing home.

By John W_1

Right at Home's assistance depends on the caregivers you get. Our caregiver was not helpful. Right at Home could have picked a better caregiver to work with us. They hardly impacted our lives.

By Mary G_1

Right at Home is reliable and professional. Right at Home comes in when I'm traveling, so it's a peace of mind for me.

October 23, 2017

By June M

I would recommend Right at Home to a friend if they needed the kind of help I do. Right at Home has made my life better and have been very helpful. They come and they do the things for me I want done and I am unable to do.

By Mary Louise H

Right at Home does a good job as far as I can tell. They send nice, young women to take my blood and tell me the results. The nurses take my blood.

By Michael "Mike" S

I'd recommend Right at Home but it's important to know that you may need to go through many caregivers to find the right one. Right at Home has made life easier by allowing me to leave my husband home while I go to my part time job.

By Susan "Sue" B

I would not refer others to Right at Home because the caregivers are supposed to be here on time and stay for two three hour shifts. There have been different caregivers every time. The services provided by Right at Home have made these last three weeks utterly miserable.
Dear Susan, I want to personally thank you for sharing your feedback with Right At Home. I appreciate that you took the time to share your concerns, and I apologize if our services have not met your expectations. Your feedback was helpful and timely, and I want you to know that we hear you. Our goal at Right At Home is to provide consistent, quality care to each of our clients. We take all of our client feedback seriously, and whenever possible we seek to make changes accordingly. While we were unaware of your dissatisfaction until seeing this review, changes that were already put into place include consistency, and sending you the same caregiver every day of the week. I know this has been difficult for you transitioning back to your home, and on intake you made it clear you did not want in-home services. Unfortunately, the only way they were willing to discharge you home was with services in place, to ensure a safe discharge and home environment. Right At Home appreciates your feedback and if there is anything else we can do to address your concerns, please reach out to us and let us know. Once again, thank you for your feedback. Your comments are important to us, and we hope you will continue to help us to improve our services.

By Jeannine C

I would tell others that Right at Home is a good company to hire because they have licensed nurses. The services make my life easier because it gives me time to do my own thing. What my caregivers do for me, I don't have to do.

By Anonymous_285

Right at Home doesn't do their duty and I thought they were supposed to clean my house or make food, but they didn't. Right at Home could have their caregivers do their duty, ask what else can be done, and not sit and laugh.

October 18, 2017

By Gwynne R

The caregivers I have had from Right at Home have been extremely good, and I have had no complaints. I like my alone time, and having people here everyday is kind of a bother.

October 16, 2017

By Rudolph "Rudy" P

Right at Home has met all of what I need. I didn't want too many caregivers so they arranged it so we only have two. Right at Home mostly does overnight care so I can get my rest and know my dad is in good hands.

October 16, 2017

By Barbara "Barb" W_1

I would recommend Right at Home to others because I have one caregiver who comes on Wednesdays and she is doing very well. The services from Right at Home improve my life because my caregiver cleans my house and takes me to the store.

September 28, 2017

By George A

So far, all of the caregivers have been very good. I am able to get out while my loved one is being taken care of at home.

September 27, 2017

By Iris H

Right at Home is very prompt. The caregiver makes my bed, does my floors, and reaches things that I can't.

September 22, 2017

By Albert C_1

I would refer Right at Home to others because they're friendly, educated, and were courteous. The services provided me by Right at Home made me feel good and I was improving.

September 22, 2017

By Doris C_1

Having services from Right at Home makes it so much easier for me. Having services makes it much easier knowing who is coming. I'm having mostly one person. It's comfortable all the way around.

September 19, 2017

By Rolf B

Our caregiver has been great, but I feel like the communication is not very quick. The service provides me with consistency most of the time. Sometimes they don't have a replacement.

September 19, 2017

By Linda B_5

I would refer Right at Home to others because most of their caregivers have been very nice to me. Right at Home's services help me to get into bed and move around because I am in a wheelchair.

September 15, 2017

By caregiver 11

To date they have been very helpful. Laura is the case manager. We will be introduced to the home care individual today. Starting services on Monday, so far so good, looking for a good relationship.

September 08, 2017

By Michael

Top notch. These people truly care about the patient; not money, which is refreshing nowadays. I was impressed from my first phone call and with everything and everyone that followed. Our caretaker, Marion, was an angel sent from heaven!

August 28, 2017

By John G_5

Right at Home seems to be very dedicated to what they are doing. Right at Home gives me some time to get some respite from the care that I do 24/7.

August 24, 2017

By Fred E

Right at Home is very efficient and good. They were very dependable and provided just what I needed. My caregivers got me to the doctors when I wouldn't have been able to go otherwise.

August 22, 2017

By Joel C

I like the fact that Right at Home's caregivers kept a journal of what was going on with my husband, and I liked reading it at the end of the day to see what happened during it. Right at Home allowed me to go out, and it gave me peace of mind knowing that a skilled worker was with my loved one. I could get a break.

August 22, 2017

By George L_1

My father's caregiver from Right at Home is very prompt, courteous, and does their work. The services from Right at Home have a great impact on my father because they do mostly everything for him.

August 21, 2017

By Sharon

Exceptionally helpful. All Right at Home reps have been very good at providing the right assistance: Amy, Marie, and Marcus. Each visit is a successful experience. It has been a very productive endeavor and I recommend it to any senior who recognizes that at times additional help keeps you going forward successfully.

August 21, 2017

By Gail

We are very happy with your service. My mother has been receiving excellent care and your staff is wonderful. Our caregiver, Stacy, is becoming a part of the family. Thank you.

August 17, 2017

By Carol R_2

Right at Home is reliable, and Right at Home has great caregivers. Right at Home helps me a lot to go out and do my business.

August 15, 2017

By Mary J_8

I would tell someone that Right at Home is very timely. They are very flexible and accommodating. Right at Home showed us a lot of things and gave us relief.

July 31, 2017

By Louise G_1

I've had good experiences with Right at Home. Right at Home could make my mom's life easier, but this is more of a personal thing. Some caregivers have a knack for things, and others don't. Right now, we have a caregiver that is right on it with my mom, and another one does things with my mom, but it isn't on the same level and that is okay.

July 20, 2017

By Anne B_3

Right at Home is very good, caring, and efficient. Right at Home has made life easier because the caregiver knows what to do, she is efficient, and they get along well with my husband.

July 20, 2017

By Ron N_1

Right at Home has been pretty reliable. We have been with them for a while. Before he passed, the services were for my father, but now they are for my mother. Right at Home helps my mom by cleaning the house and doing her laundry. They only come once a week, and it is a great help to her and makes a big difference.

July 18, 2017

By Douglas H

Right at Home accommodated me when I had an emergency very quickly. They are compassionate at what they do. Right at Home gives me peace of mind and that is the best.

June 30, 2017

By Clement "Hutch" H

I would tell someone that Right at Home is dependable and helpful. The client likes the company that the services from Right at Home provide him because he doesn't like to be alone.

June 29, 2017

By Shirley S_5

The caregivers were always on time, they were very compassionate, and provided excellent care. They were very accommodating to any family that were here. Right at Home took some of the stress of the family members because the client was needing total care.

June 27, 2017

By Catherine T

Most of the people that we get are excellent caregivers from Right at Home. Right at Home sends us very caring caregivers that pay attention to my mother's needs and wants.

June 16, 2017

By Kathleen B_2

Right at Home has down-to-earth caregivers who are good, pleasant workers. The services are helping me with transportation, which makes life easier.

June 16, 2017

By Alma A_1

Right at Home is an excellent company, and I couldn't do it without them. All of the people that work there are special. I couldn't get along if it weren't for Right at Home. I couldn't do the things that I do now without them.

May 10, 2017

By Rita L_1

I would recommend Right at Home because they are very caring, will meet your needs, and will be sympathetic. Right at Home allows me to be my mother's child again.

May 03, 2017

By Josephine "Josie" B_1

Right at Home was very smooth with coordinating. Right at Home's caregivers helped my mother with what she could not do. The caregivers were absolutely amazing.

May 01, 2017

By Gerald K_1

Right at Home is a good company because their staff was fantastic and on the same page. I chose Right at Home because I interviewed a couple of companies and they seemed to be a good fit for my dad and the most compassionate. The services are amazing and it was easier knowing that my father was in good hands.

April 24, 2017

By Joanne S_2

I have an excellent caregiver from Right at Home. She's wonderful. The most useful aspect of Right at Home's service is just having a caregiver here. When I first came home, I was scared and couldn't do much, and my caregiver helps me now with a lot of things.

April 21, 2017

By Joseph D_4

I would recommend Right at Home because they are dependable and do what I ask. The services help because they are here on-time.

April 13, 2017

By Anahid 'Ann' C_1

The gal who comes here will take my mom her lunch. She is doing a good job, though.

April 03, 2017

By John P_7

My schedule is very easy to change if needed. Having Right at Home allows my wife to get out and do what she has to do without worrying about me.

March 31, 2017

By Shasta65

Belma is just wonderful! She takes great care of my mom. Belma is very engaging. She has my mom actively walking with her, and sometimes there is even little dancing. I have total confidence that Belma is always taking great care of mom.

March 29, 2017

By Joyce138843

Our family has been involved with Right at Home since May 2015. They have worked with us to meet the changing needs of my mother who died of colon cancer in July 2015, and have subsequently cared for my father who has Parkinson's, both at home and now in assisted living. Caregivers are professional, reliable, caring and they are supported by a strong team. I wouldn't know what to do with RAH!

March 21, 2017

By Mary G_5

I like that fact that the caregivers that come in are interviewed and are quality people. The services are exactly what we like from Right at Home.

March 17, 2017

By Mine "Minny" D_1

I have had a few problems, but overall Right at Home has been very good. We had one caregiver that did not know what they were supposed to do, but most caregivers have been great. Right at Home comes in when I have to go out, and they take care of my wife while I am gone. They will also do little things around the house to help me out.

March 03, 2017

By Lynne P_1

All the staff at Right at Home was wonderful. They were attentive, and the owner was great. I didn't have to worry. The caregivers were always here with coverage. I knew he was getting great care. Right at Home has open communication.

March 02, 2017

By Jacinta L_1

Right at Home has provided excellent care for my dad. The services have helped me out tremendously. The services have impacted my father's life because he wouldn't be able to stay home otherwise. I would have to stay home with him.

February 21, 2017

By Fredrick H_1

I don't like that sometimes my caregivers don't come on Monday or show up late when they are supposed to be here. I need them to be here to help me change my bed sheets and things like that. I cannot make my bed on my own so I need my caregivers to come and help me change the sheets and fold my laundry.

February 09, 2017

By George M_4

Right at Home is easy to work with, and they understand everything you need. They make suggestions. The caregivers are friendly. The caregivers come and meet all of his needs. He doesn't want me to clean, but they do it, and that makes him happy.

February 03, 2017

By Maurice "Murray" C_1

I've been very satisfied with Right at Home because they are here at the house while I'm working. Right at Home makes my life much easier and less stressful.

February 02, 2017

By Peter P_2

Right at Home really worked with me whenever I had a problem. The service really helped me out a lot because the caregiver became my dad's 24/7 caretaker.

September 27, 2016

By Anthony J

Outstanding service. Thank you.

August 25, 2016

By Beverly G457787

Right at Home was a wonderful help. Always prompt and very efficient gals, especially Courtney.

May 10, 2016

By Pamela BachrachFOKOC

My parents received excellent care and assistance from the staff of Right at Home. All staff were cordial, polite and engaged while offering care. My parent s felt safe in their care and they became trusted members of their health care team.

October 27, 2015

By Mildred Mclaughlin

Our caregiver went above and beyond!

October 01, 2014

By Ryan LaPlante

My parents had reached that stage in life where the routine things weren’t so easy anymore. Their non-stop medical challenges seemed to consume their quality time, leaving no hours in the day to relax and enjoy what should have been their golden years. Even with immediate family in nearby towns, the stress of just getting through each day was taking a toll on them both. Neither was ready for, or desired to be in, an assisted living situation. They needed help that our medical system and even local family can’t provide, in-home assistance on a regular basis. After much research, we found a wonderful solution to their challenges in Right-At-Home. After just one meeting with the proposed home care worker, my parents were completely sold on the idea of having someone come visit 2-3 times per week for a few hours. The cost was fair and affordable for seniors living on social security and the value they received was worth many times what we paid for it. Having someone in the home to help with the common household tasks was wonderful, but we had no idea how powerful of an affect it would have on my father to gain back just a few hours each week to run to the hardware store or to spend time in his shop. My mother craved interaction with others, but had dementia and was not mobile. My father was happy being a tinkerer about the house and was mobile, but not free to leave my mother’s side for more than a few moments at a time. Neither had the quality of life they desired before Right-at-Home, and worse, the situation was taking a considerable toll on their relationship. Thanks to our wonderful home care worker from Right-at-Home, my mother received the companionship she craved and was able to live longer at her home than she would have otherwise. My father was able to do the things that he loved and to get the break he needed from being a 7x24 care giver to my mom. Both of them looked forward to their home care worker’s visits and actively talked about and planned their activities on the days she would visit. The rest of us reached a peace of mind that our loved ones were very well cared for, as we would, at times that our hectic lives didn’t easily allow for us to be there. It is incredible how many people were positively impacted by the simple kindness, attentiveness and assistance my parents received from Right-at-Home. Our only regrets are that we didn’t figure out how valuable their services would be a couple years earlier than we did. Thanks to Right-at-Home, my parents regained some of their quality of life and lived out their remaining time having returned to the loving and caring relationship that I knew them to have growing up. Words can’t explain how much that means to me and my family.

June 19, 2014

By Pat94704950

My Mom suffers from Alzheimer's and we needed assistance with baths. Julia was assigned to us from day one. She was kind and gentle. She treated my mother as an individual. My Mom was her primary concern and always acknowledged her first. Mom is in a nursing home now.

January 08, 2014

By Swietlik

Wonderful organization! You will feel at ease knowing that your loved one is taken care of

October 20, 2013

By Grantz27

We have been very blessed to have Marilyn come into our home every day. She provides my mom with lots of love and care. She allows mom to maintain her dignity while taking care of her daily needs that she once could do on her own. As a working daughter, I don't have to worry about my mom while I am away. I know that Marilyn has it all under control. I am always a phone call away, however, I can teach my students without worrying about Mom's welfare. We have always been very fortunate with our health care providers from your company. Keep up the good work and kudos to Marilyn! We love her!!

November 13, 2012

By cthorger

Other

Our care provider, Felicia, returned after her maternity leave and has been a wonderful aide to my Mom, who is 100 yrs old and in her own assisted living apartment. Felicia is very patient and anticipates my Mom's needs. It is a great comfort knowing my Mom has a caring companion to start her day!

From Right at Home Southern New Hampshire