Right at Home Southern New Hampshire

PocHcp_cert

Reviews of Right at Home Southern New Hampshire

October 17, 2017

By Rudolph "Rudy" P 540940

Right at Home has met all of what I need. I didn't want too many caregivers so they arranged it so we only have two. Right at Home mostly does overnight care so I can get my rest and know my dad is in good hands.

October 17, 2017

By Barbara "Barb" W 540932

I would recommend Right at Home to others because I have one caregiver who comes on Wednesdays and she is doing very well. The services from Right at Home improve my life because my caregiver cleans my house and takes me to the store.

September 29, 2017

By George A_532736

So far, all of the caregivers have been very good. I am able to get out while my loved one is being taken care of at home.

September 27, 2017

By Ruth B_531822

Right at Home has very nice people. Right at Home has helped me with doing the things that I am not able to do, be it cooking or errands.

September 27, 2017

By Iris H_531813

Right at Home is very prompt. The caregiver makes my bed, does my floors, and reaches things that I can't.

September 22, 2017

By Albert C_528377

I would refer Right at Home to others because they're friendly, educated, and were courteous. The services provided me by Right at Home made me feel good and I was improving.

September 22, 2017

By Doris C_528355

Having services from Right at Home makes it so much easier for me. Having services makes it much easier knowing who is coming. I'm having mostly one person. It's comfortable all the way around.

September 20, 2017

By Rolf B_526297

Our caregiver has been great, but I feel like the communication is not very quick. The service provides me with consistency most of the time. Sometimes they don't have a replacement.

September 19, 2017

By Linda B_526215

I would refer Right at Home to others because most of their caregivers have been very nice to me. Right at Home's services help me to get into bed and move around because I am in a wheelchair.

September 15, 2017

By caregiver 11

To date they have been very helpful. Laura is the case manager. We will be introduced to the home care individual today. Starting services on Monday, so far so good, looking for a good relationship.

September 09, 2017

By Michael

Top notch. These people truly care about the patient; not money, which is refreshing nowadays. I was impressed from my first phone call and with everything and everyone that followed. Our caretaker, Marion, was an angel sent from heaven!

August 28, 2017

By John G_516917

Right at Home seems to be very dedicated to what they are doing. Right at Home gives me some time to get some respite from the care that I do 24/7.

August 24, 2017

By David J_516138

Right at Home has done a really good job especially because of my current caregiver. I had another caregiver who came in who I didn't prefer, so they send me the first caregiver I had and she is now my caregiver again. My house is a lot cleaner because of the caregiver that Right at Home has sent me.

August 24, 2017

By Fred E_516123

Right at Home is very efficient and good. They were very dependable and provided just what I needed. My caregivers got me to the doctors when I wouldn't have been able to go otherwise.

By Joel C_514622

I like the fact that Right at Home's caregivers kept a journal of what was going on with my husband, and I liked reading it at the end of the day to see what happened during it. Right at Home allowed me to go out, and it gave me peace of mind knowing that a skilled worker was with my loved one. I could get a break.

By George L_514588

My father's caregiver from Right at Home is very prompt, courteous, and does their work. The services from Right at Home have a great impact on my father because they do mostly everything for him.

By Sharon

Exceptionally helpful. All Right at Home reps have been very good at providing the right assistance: Amy, Marie, and Marcus. Each visit is a successful experience. It has been a very productive endeavor and I recommend it to any senior who recognizes that at times additional help keeps you going forward successfully.

By Gail

We are very happy with your service. My mother has been receiving excellent care and your staff is wonderful. Our caregiver, Stacy, is becoming a part of the family. Thank you.

August 17, 2017

By Rick B_513441

My mother is very happy with Right at Home's service and her caregiver. I do not have enough information to say.

August 17, 2017

By Carol R_513430

Right at Home is reliable, and Right at Home has great caregivers. Right at Home helps me a lot to go out and do my business.

August 15, 2017

By Mary J_511944

I would tell someone that Right at Home is very timely. They are very flexible and accommodating. Right at Home showed us a lot of things and gave us relief.

August 15, 2017

By William S_511921

Right at Home is reliable, dependable, and provides good service. Right at Home has helped me the most with doing things for me that I can do, but would be painful.

July 31, 2017

By Gail B_504234

Right at Home is very responsive to any requests I have, and their caregivers are top-notch. The caregivers help with the toilet, being bathed, and having companionship. The caregivers we have are fantastic.

July 31, 2017

By Louise G_503751

I've had good experiences with Right at Home. Right at Home could make my mom's life easier, but this is more of a personal thing. Some caregivers have a knack for things, and others don't. Right now, we have a caregiver that is right on it with my mom, and another one does things with my mom, but it isn't on the same level and that is okay.

July 20, 2017

By Anne B_499052

Right at Home is very good, caring, and efficient. Right at Home has made life easier because the caregiver knows what to do, she is efficient, and they get along well with my husband.

July 20, 2017

By Ron N_499033

Right at Home has been pretty reliable. We have been with them for a while. Before he passed, the services were for my father, but now they are for my mother. Right at Home helps my mom by cleaning the house and doing her laundry. They only come once a week, and it is a great help to her and makes a big difference.

July 18, 2017

By Douglas H_497412

Right at Home accommodated me when I had an emergency very quickly. They are compassionate at what they do. Right at Home gives me peace of mind and that is the best.

June 30, 2017

By Clement "Hutch" H_490916

I would tell someone that Right at Home is dependable and helpful.

June 29, 2017

By Shirley S_490371

The caregivers were always on time, they were very compassionate, and provided excellent care. They were very accommodating to any family that were here.

June 27, 2017

By Robert B_489454

I like Right at Home. I like my caregivers coming into my home and doing the work they do. I don't have to mess with finding a new housekeeper all the time.

June 27, 2017

By Catherine T_489436

Most of the people that we get are excellent caregivers from Right at Home.

June 16, 2017

By Kathleen B_484258

Right at Home has down-to-earth caregivers who are good, pleasant workers.

June 16, 2017

By Alma A_484240

Right at Home is an excellent company, and I couldn't do it without them. All of the people that work there are special.

May 10, 2017

By Isabel H_468356

I could not be more delighted. my caregiver is more than I ever expected. I would recommend Right at Home in a minute if they were all like her.

May 10, 2017

By Rita L_468341

I would recommend Right at Home because they are very caring, will meet your needs, and will be sympathetic.

May 03, 2017

By Josephine "Josie" B_464543

Right at Home was very smooth with coordinating.

May 01, 2017

By Bedros "Jid" K_463419

Right at Home is a good company because their staff was fantastic and on the same page. I chose Right at Home because I interviewed a couple of companies and they seemed to be a good fit for my dad and the most compassionate.

April 24, 2017

By Joanne S

The most useful aspect of Right at Home's service is just having a caregiver here. When I first came home, I was scared and couldn't do much, and my caregiver helps me now with a lot of things.

April 21, 2017

By Joseph D

The services help because they are here on-time.

April 18, 2017

By Barbara "Barb" W

Right at Home has made my life a lot easier. They help do cleaning in the house and take me and my husband to the store. I have problems with my eyes so I can't see very far in front of me. Them driving me to the store is incredibly helpful because of that.

April 13, 2017

By Anahid 'Ann' C

The gal who comes here will take my mom her lunch. She is doing a good job, though.

April 03, 2017

By John P

Having Right at Home allows my wife to get out and do what she has to do without worrying about me.

March 31, 2017

By Shasta65

Belma is just wonderful! She takes great care of my mom. Belma is very engaging. She has my mom actively walking with her, and sometimes there is even little dancing. I have total confidence that Belma is always taking great care of mom.

March 29, 2017

By Joyce138843

Our family has been involved with Right at Home since May 2015. They have worked with us to meet the changing needs of my mother who died of colon cancer in July 2015, and have subsequently cared for my father who has Parkinson's, both at home and now in assisted living. Caregivers are professional, reliable, caring and they are supported by a strong team. I wouldn't know what to do with RAH!

March 21, 2017

By Mary G

The services are exactly what we like from Right at Home.

March 17, 2017

By Mine "Minny" D

Right at Home comes in when I have to go out, and they take care of my wife while I am gone. They will also do little things around the house to help me out.

March 03, 2017

By Lynne P

I didn't have to worry. The caregivers were always here with coverage. I knew he was getting great care. Right at Home has open communication.

March 03, 2017

By Jacinta L

The services have impacted my father's life because he wouldn't be able to stay home otherwise. I would have to stay home with him.

February 22, 2017

By Fredrick H

I cannot make my bed on my own so I need my caregivers to come and help me change the sheets and fold my laundry.

February 16, 2017

By George L

I am able to have some days off of taking care of my dad, but it is only two days.

February 09, 2017

By George M

The caregivers come and meet all of his needs. He doesn't want me to clean, but they do it, and that makes him happy.

February 03, 2017

By Maurice "Murray" C

Right at Home makes my life much easier and less stressful.

February 02, 2017

By Peter P

The service really helped me out a lot because the caregiver became my dad's 24/7 caretaker.

February 01, 2017

By William S

The caregivers do the household chores that I'm unable to do.

September 27, 2016

By Anthony J

Outstanding service. Thank you.

August 25, 2016

By Beverly G457787

Right at Home was a wonderful help. Always prompt and very efficient gals, especially Courtney.

May 11, 2016

By Pamela BachrachFOKOC

My parents received excellent care and assistance from the staff of Right at Home. All staff were cordial, polite and engaged while offering care. My parent s felt safe in their care and they became trusted members of their health care team.

October 28, 2015

By Mildred Mclaughlin

Our caregiver went above and beyond!

October 02, 2014

By Ryan LaPlante

My parents had reached that stage in life where the routine things weren’t so easy anymore. Their non-stop medical challenges seemed to consume their quality time, leaving no hours in the day to relax and enjoy what should have been their golden years. Even with immediate family in nearby towns, the stress of just getting through each day was taking a toll on them both. Neither was ready for, or desired to be in, an assisted living situation. They needed help that our medical system and even local family can’t provide, in-home assistance on a regular basis. After much research, we found a wonderful solution to their challenges in Right-At-Home. After just one meeting with the proposed home care worker, my parents were completely sold on the idea of having someone come visit 2-3 times per week for a few hours. The cost was fair and affordable for seniors living on social security and the value they received was worth many times what we paid for it. Having someone in the home to help with the common household tasks was wonderful, but we had no idea how powerful of an affect it would have on my father to gain back just a few hours each week to run to the hardware store or to spend time in his shop. My mother craved interaction with others, but had dementia and was not mobile. My father was happy being a tinkerer about the house and was mobile, but not free to leave my mother’s side for more than a few moments at a time. Neither had the quality of life they desired before Right-at-Home, and worse, the situation was taking a considerable toll on their relationship. Thanks to our wonderful home care worker from Right-at-Home, my mother received the companionship she craved and was able to live longer at her home than she would have otherwise. My father was able to do the things that he loved and to get the break he needed from being a 7x24 care giver to my mom. Both of them looked forward to their home care worker’s visits and actively talked about and planned their activities on the days she would visit. The rest of us reached a peace of mind that our loved ones were very well cared for, as we would, at times that our hectic lives didn’t easily allow for us to be there. It is incredible how many people were positively impacted by the simple kindness, attentiveness and assistance my parents received from Right-at-Home. Our only regrets are that we didn’t figure out how valuable their services would be a couple years earlier than we did. Thanks to Right-at-Home, my parents regained some of their quality of life and lived out their remaining time having returned to the loving and caring relationship that I knew them to have growing up. Words can’t explain how much that means to me and my family.

June 19, 2014

By Pat94704950

My Mom suffers from Alzheimer's and we needed assistance with baths. Julia was assigned to us from day one. She was kind and gentle. She treated my mother as an individual. My Mom was her primary concern and always acknowledged her first. Mom is in a nursing home now.

January 08, 2014

By Swietlik

Wonderful organization! You will feel at ease knowing that your loved one is taken care of

October 21, 2013

By Grantz27

We have been very blessed to have Marilyn come into our home every day. She provides my mom with lots of love and care. She allows mom to maintain her dignity while taking care of her daily needs that she once could do on her own. As a working daughter, I don't have to worry about my mom while I am away. I know that Marilyn has it all under control. I am always a phone call away, however, I can teach my students without worrying about Mom's welfare. We have always been very fortunate with our health care providers from your company. Keep up the good work and kudos to Marilyn! We love her!!

November 14, 2012

By cthorger

Other

Our care provider, Felicia, returned after her maternity leave and has been a wonderful aide to my Mom, who is 100 yrs old and in her own assisted living apartment. Felicia is very patient and anticipates my Mom's needs. It is a great comfort knowing my Mom has a caring companion to start her day!

From Right at Home Southern New Hampshire