Right at Home Southern New Hampshire

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home Southern New Hampshire

Pat94704950 June 19, 2014

My Mom suffers from Alzheimer's and we needed assistance with baths. Julia was assigned to us from day one. She was kind and gentle. She treated my mother as an individual. My Mom was her primary concern and always acknowledged her first. Mom is in a nursing home now.

Swietlik January 08, 2014

Wonderful organization! You will feel at ease knowing that your loved one is taken care of

Grantz27 October 21, 2013

We have been very blessed to have Marilyn come into our home every day. She provides my mom with lots of love and care. She allows mom to maintain her dignity while taking care of her daily needs that she once could do on her own. As a working daughter, I don't have to worry about my mom while I am away. I know that Marilyn has it all under control. I am always a phone call away, however, I can teach my students without worrying about Mom's welfare. We have always been very fortunate with our health care providers from your company. Keep up the good work and kudos to Marilyn! We love her!!

cthorger November 14, 2012

Our care provider, Felicia, returned after her maternity leave and has been a wonderful aide to my Mom, who is 100 yrs old and in her own assisted living apartment. Felicia is very patient and anticipates my Mom's needs. It is a great comfort knowing my Mom has a caring companion to start her day!

From Right at Home Southern New Hampshire