Right at Home Southern New Hampshire

Contact Now

PocHcp_cert

Reviews of Right at Home Southern New Hampshire

William S February 01, 2017

Right at Home has quality workers to provide the service.

Anthony J September 27, 2016

Outstanding service. Thank you.

Beverly G457787 August 25, 2016

Right at Home was a wonderful help. Always prompt and very efficient gals, especially Courtney.

Pamela BachrachFOKOC May 11, 2016

My parents received excellent care and assistance from the staff of Right at Home. All staff were cordial, polite and engaged while offering care. My parent s felt safe in their care and they became trusted members of their health care team.

Mildred Mclaughlin October 28, 2015

Our caregiver went above and beyond!

Ryan LaPlante October 02, 2014

My parents had reached that stage in life where the routine things weren’t so easy anymore. Their non-stop medical challenges seemed to consume their quality time, leaving no hours in the day to relax and enjoy what should have been their golden years. Even with immediate family in nearby towns, the stress of just getting through each day was taking a toll on them both. Neither was ready for, or desired to be in, an assisted living situation. They needed help that our medical system and even local family can’t provide, in-home assistance on a regular basis.

After much research, we found a wonderful solution to their challenges in Right-At-Home. After just one meeting with the proposed home care worker, my parents were completely sold on the idea of having someone come visit 2-3 times per week for a few hours. The cost was fair and affordable for seniors living on social security and the value they received was worth many times what we paid for it.

Having someone in the home to help with the common household tasks was wonderful, but we had no idea how powerful of an affect it would have on my father to gain back just a few hours each week to run to the hardware store or to spend time in his shop. My mother craved interaction with others, but had dementia and was not mobile. My father was happy being a tinkerer about the house and was mobile, but not free to leave my mother’s side for more than a few moments at a time. Neither had the quality of life they desired before Right-at-Home, and worse, the situation was taking a considerable toll on their relationship.

Thanks to our wonderful home care worker from Right-at-Home, my mother received the companionship she craved and was able to live longer at her home than she would have otherwise. My father was able to do the things that he loved and to get the break he needed from being a 7x24 care giver to my mom. Both of them looked forward to their home care worker’s visits and actively talked about and planned their activities on the days she would visit. The rest of us reached a peace of mind that our loved ones were very well cared for, as we would, at times that our hectic lives didn’t easily allow for us to be there.

It is incredible how many people were positively impacted by the simple kindness, attentiveness and assistance my parents received from Right-at-Home. Our only regrets are that we didn’t figure out how valuable their services would be a couple years earlier than we did. Thanks to Right-at-Home, my parents regained some of their quality of life and lived out their remaining time having returned to the loving and caring relationship that I knew them to have growing up. Words can’t explain how much that means to me and my family.

Pat94704950 June 19, 2014

My Mom suffers from Alzheimer's and we needed assistance with baths. Julia was assigned to us from day one. She was kind and gentle. She treated my mother as an individual. My Mom was her primary concern and always acknowledged her first. Mom is in a nursing home now.

Swietlik January 08, 2014

Wonderful organization! You will feel at ease knowing that your loved one is taken care of

Grantz27 October 21, 2013

We have been very blessed to have Marilyn come into our home every day. She provides my mom with lots of love and care. She allows mom to maintain her dignity while taking care of her daily needs that she once could do on her own. As a working daughter, I don't have to worry about my mom while I am away. I know that Marilyn has it all under control. I am always a phone call away, however, I can teach my students without worrying about Mom's welfare. We have always been very fortunate with our health care providers from your company. Keep up the good work and kudos to Marilyn! We love her!!

cthorger November 14, 2012

Other

Our care provider, Felicia, returned after her maternity leave and has been a wonderful aide to my Mom, who is 100 yrs old and in her own assisted living apartment. Felicia is very patient and anticipates my Mom's needs. It is a great comfort knowing my Mom has a caring companion to start her day!

From Right at Home Southern New Hampshire