Home Instead Senior Care - Livonia, MI

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Livonia, MI

Jennifer13 February 27, 2013

Honestly, the quality of life that the caregivers have brought has been amazing. The caregivers have improved the quality in her life. I really believe that the caregivers have extended her life.

Katherine4 February 27, 2013

I am extremely satisfied with the caregiver's service and their quality of care. It reminds me of family.

loving daughters October 03, 2012

Great care wonderful caregivers responsive and kind

LadyMadonna October 03, 2012

Although I only used Home Instead for respite purposes with my Father, they always went above and beyond what I would have ever expected from an In-Home Care company. In a world where you are constantly flooded with Elder Abuse horror stories, it's nice to know that there are people you can rely on during what can be some of the most difficult periods of Adult life. Unfortunately, we lost my Father this past June, but when I'm asked who I would suggest when approached by friends or co-workers faced with the daunting task of finding help for Mom or Dad, it's always Home Instead.

LDF March 07, 2012

I interviewed this provider

My parents both needed care due to age and illness. We had a wonderful experience with care givers. They were very responsive to my parents needs. Especially my father, who, at age 95, was difficult at times. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Home Instead as a care provider.

CeePee January 30, 2012

The caregivers were wonderful to my in-laws. Their visit was the highlight of my mother-in-law's week when she was the primary caregiver for a rather difficult patient. The caregivers were so thoughtful. We received many cards and notes from them after my father-in-law's death.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Livonia, MI

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Livonia, MI

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address