Assisting Hands - Essex, South Morris and Passaic Counties

Contact Now

Reviews of Assisting Hands - Essex, South Morris and Passaic Counties

James Wilson067030 June 24, 2016

Assisting Hands provided my father with an excellent caregiver while he was recovering from foot surgery.

Russel410001 June 18, 2016

I am currently using Assisting Hands Livingston to take care of my aunt who had a stroke and needs hands on care. The caregivers are warm and attentive and have made a positive difference for my aunt.

Thank you for your kind words Russel. Hearing this let's us know we are making a positive difference in peoples lives!

Barbara L February 29, 2016

My family has been using the services from Assisting Hands for 6 months to take care of our grandmother who has mid-stage dementia. The care that they give her has been wonderful and has given us all peace of mind. We strongly recommend them.

Thank you very much or your kind words. We try and make a difference in people's lives and hearing this makes us feel that what we do really does make a positive difference. The Assisting Hands Livingston team.

Jessica L. February 27, 2016

We hired a private caretaker for my grandmother and we really liked her but she always needed time off. My grandma has Parkinson's and my mom and I have trouble taking care of her on our own. We use Assisting Hands for the weekends and we have loved every caretaker they send to us. They have been a lifesaver.

We are so glad that the caregivers we sent have been helpful. They take pride in what they do and have a dedication to providing loving care.

Caring Relative01 February 23, 2016

The caregivers of Assisting Hands have been good, except for one horrific exception, and I’ve had over a dozen people from them. The agency is probably worth four stars.

Bert6 January 31, 2016

I took a bad fall and was out of commission for nearly a month. I live alone, just have my daughter and two sons about 30 minutes away each. My daughter talked me into getting a caregiver. Best decision I could've made. Assisting Hands sent me a really nice guy who cooked, helped me walk and watched football with me. Great guy! Great company!

Thank you Bert for your kind words. Glad we were able to make a positive difference in your life and thanks for taking the time to write about us! The Assisting Hands Team

Brian31 December 30, 2015

I needed a caregiver for my grandmother who has early onset of dementia as well as other conditions. Assisting Hands sent a caregiver who is amazing and who helped relieve the burden on our family.

Thank you so much Brian for the kind words. The Assisting Hands Team

Bobby R December 08, 2015

If you are looking for a phenomenal home health care agency, I highly recommend Assisting Hands of Livingston.

My 82 year old mom had a hip replacement and was in a rehab for 2 months.

When we received her discharge date, we started looking for a good home care agency. We were referred to Assisting Hands by a friend of mine who also used their service and was very pleased. They came to the facility with their RN and met with my mom and our family, as well as the staff. Their manner and professionalism put my mind at ease.

They helped with the entire process in getting my mom home safely and then providing us with caregivers who genuinely cared about my mom. They have made such a positive difference in our lives, but most importantly with my mom. Thank you Assisting Hands!

Dear Bobby, I am so happy that we made a positive difference in your mom's life. She is an amazing woman and we are happy to be part of her life. The Assisting Hands Team

jackie w December 07, 2015

I have been extremely happy with the service Assisting hands has provided to my mother. They were prompt, caring, responsible and very professional. I would highly recommend this agency!

Thank you Jackie for your kind words! The Assisting Hands Team

Jane175 December 06, 2015

Assisting Hands was great for my family when we were in need. We needed someone quickly and the people at Assisting Hands we so caring and took such great care of us, treated us like family. Thank you so much!!

Dear Janet, Thank you for taking the time to send in your review. We truly care about what we do and to hear this from our clients let's us know that we truly make a difference in people's lives. Wishing you a happy and healthy holiday season. The Assisting Hands Team

EllenBW1 December 05, 2015

I interviewed this provider

We interviewed Assisting Hands and some of their competitors, and "hands down" they impressed us the most with their level of commitment, service and integrity. I would highly recommend if you are in need of home care services that you contact Assisting Hands - Essex, South Morris and Passaic Counties.

Ellen, thank you so much for taking the time to write about us.Your review is much appreciated and glad that you and your family are happy with the services we are providing. Wishing you and yours a happy and healthy holiday season. The Assisting Hands Team

SBaker149 December 03, 2015

Just wanted to take a quick second to write a review about Assisting Hands. I needed someone quickly for my uncle because none of our family members could care for him. Assisting hands took care of our dilemma right away, sending someone to his house. Thank you so much!!

Thank you very much for your kind words. We take pride in what we do and glad that we are able to help you out.

Matt6 December 30, 2014

My aunt was very happy with the service they provided. They're always on time. They're always helpful and readily available. If we needed anything, they're there to accommodate all of our needs. We had a very good experience with Assisting Hands.

City3284 November 07, 2014

Just wanted to write a review giving thanks to assisting hands home care services for there sensitivity and professionalism for me and my family over the past month and a half. The caregivers go above and beyond helping my aunt with her day to day needs and could not ask for a more professional team. We greatly appreciate your ongoing help and services. Thanks!

lpf65 November 05, 2014

Assisting Hands has truly been a blessing. The caregivers they send are compassionate and professional, and always have a smile on their face.

We immediately felt comfortable working with them and would certainly recommend Assisting Hands to anyone with a need for in-home care.

We couldn't be happier!!

AJLayman November 04, 2014

I needed somebody to help my mom after she had knee surgery to care for her while I was at work. A friend recommended me to Assisting Hands, she said they were prompt and professional. They sent over a really nice, young lady who could drive my mom to rehab and doctor's appointments. She was always on time; very responsible and dependable. The people at Assisting Hands really seem to care about their clients and treated my mother with as good of care as I would have done myself. If you need care, I would definitely recommend Assisting Hands.

miszbeautiful143 November 04, 2014

My grandparents are currently using Assisting Hands Home Care's services. The 2 caregivers provided were very sweet. They made sure my grandfather was fed and given medication exactly as prescribed by the doctor. Even though there is a slight language barrier since my grandparents both speak a foreign language, they have managed to keep a smile on their face. Their house looks great and they very accommodating with traveling to and from doctors especially since they have a lot throughout the week. I would certainly recommend them to my other friends and their families. Thanks for your great service guys! Our family looks forward to keep working with you.

From Assisting Hands - Essex, South Morris and Passaic Counties

Welcome to Assisting Hands Home Care of New Jersey

Assisting Hands Home Care of New Jersey offers our clients personalized non-medical support services in their homes, assisting the elderly, disabled and others needing assistance to maintain quality of life. Our services support the individual’s choices and preferences in order to maintain their dignity and independence. We assist clients in a spirit of concern for their welfare, gaining satisfaction and a sense of pride for the value that we add to their lives.

Our goal at Assisting Hands Home Care of New Jersey is to provide seniors, and others needing non-medical assistance at home, with the option that most people prefer – to remain independent, safe and comfortable in their own homes.

Assisting Hands Home Care of New Jersey offers leading edge home care technology, including electronic monitoring of caregivers to ensure on-time arrival and departure and video phones provide peace-of-mind and face-to-face communication with family members.

Assisting Hands Home Care of New Jersey sets new standards in home care with unannounced supervisory visits by administration; our ability to provide a caregiver within 24 hours of initial visit – sometimes the same day; and live-in and 24-hour services.

Personal Care

• Personal Assistance Services
  • Post-Surgery / Maternity Services
  • Medical alert alarms & equipment
  • Remote Video Monitoring

All Assisting Hands Home Care of New Jersey staff receives advanced training in:

• Hospice
  • Fall Prevention (Fall Prevention Clinics of America)

• Bonded, Insured, and Fingerprint Background Checked

Senior care at home including 24 hour live in care serving cities in Essex, South Morris and Passaic Counties. Give us a call today for free assessment.

Features of Assisting Hands - Essex, South Morris and Passaic Counties

• Licenses: HP0195000

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care
  • In-home health care

Travel

• Travel: Staff will travel 1-15 miles to provide care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require fingerprint-based background check
  • We require drug screenings
  • We check sexual offender databases

Training Areas

• Credit card
  • Check
  • Payment options extra: Direct Debit

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address