Kindred at Home - Personal Home Care Assistance | Livermore, CA

Contact Now

Reviews of Kindred at Home - Personal Home Care Assistance | Livermore, CA

Duane336816 February 18, 2017

Anna has been my caregiver for a while. It's nice to have the same caregiver every day since she knows me and my routine. I would definitely recommend Kindred.

Kris Kulp January 06, 2017

Rocio was fabulous! She became one of the family. Our caregiver took her job very seriously.

Anna G January 02, 2017

I like Kindred since they also have physical therapy. The physical therapist worked with my Kindred caregiver and myself. It was great to have both of them together to help me.

Anna722442 December 29, 2016

Very responsive agency! Sends someone out quickly. Caregivers are well trained and compassionate. I would recommend this agency for caregiving services.

Anonymous688056 December 28, 2016

Tosha is a warm and compassionate caregiver. She gives the care that is promised to my mom. Staff is responsive to family needs.

Richard511843 October 27, 2016

Kindred at Home is just plain AMAZING! Kristen, the Director of Kindred at Home, received my emergency call at 2 PM on a Friday afternoon. She met me at the assisted living center at 3 PM. By 4 PM she had arranged 24-hour personal care for my mother and by 5 PM, the first caregiver had arrived at the assisted living center to be with my mother. Without Kristen and Kindred at Home, my mother faced removal from the facility. The caregivers showed real concern and care for my mother. Kristen arranged for the service to follow my mother from the assisted living facility to the memory care facility, seamlessly. My deep appreciation and thanks to Kristen and Kindred at Home I recommend them highly.

Stephanie733146 August 30, 2016

Caregiver is wondeful working with my mom. My mom recently lost her sister and her dog. Caregiver felt compassion and support for my mom. Caregiver shows initiative to provide help where needed.

Pam367433 August 25, 2016

Very happy with service; quick response above and beyond what was expected, handled very quickly and professionally by entire team. Caring caregivers for my mom.

Anonymous137374 July 29, 2016

She always is there for her and she looks out for me. She’s terrific! Couldn’t ask for anything more from my caregiver.

Anonymous005461 July 29, 2016

The office staff is responsive, professional, and ask questions to understand needs caregivers qualified caring and trustworthy.

ReannaGRWFW May 11, 2016

Generally great. Attentive to mom. Mom is happy with care. Occasionally shift was not available, though Kindred staff worked hard to get filled.

James BranumIPEUX May 11, 2016

There is a spark between Debbie and my aunt. Excellent service rating. Comprehensive and close relationship between caregiver and client. Caregiver watches my aunt closely and anticipates needs. Caregiver detects issues with aunt's medical needs before they get bad. Doctor even noted that Debbie is an excellent caregiver. Sherry is also really excellent with my aunt. They are committed to my aunt and communication is great.

ReviewerSRFUF May 11, 2016

Very good. Enjoy, caregiver comes on time, quick and confident in her work. No recommendations to better our services.

From Kindred at Home - Personal Home Care Assistance

If you are recovering from illness, injury or surgery, our skilled medical team of caregivers will create a safe, supportive and professional environment in your home. As America’s leader in home health care, we pledge to maintain the highest quality standards in the delivery of our care. We are dedicated to your full recovery and return to a fulfilling life with services that include skilled nursing, physical, occupational and speech therapy, medical social workers and certified home health aides.

Features of Kindred at Home - Personal Home Care Assistance