Kindred at Home - Personal Home Care Assistance Livermore, CA

Reviews of Kindred at Home - Personal Home Care Assistance | Livermore, CA

4.9

September 21, 2017

By Tom

Gina is the best caregiver Joan has ever had. Joan looks forward to seeing her and appreciates everything Gina does. Gina helps Joan with personal care and dressing, prepares breakfast, lunch and snacks, encourages Joan to do her exercises, and makes sure Joan is safe. Gina is tireless. She uses any spare time to clean, dust, mop, do laundry, etc. Gina's patience and personal support have helped Joan tremendously with her recovery from surgery and her morale improved.

August 23, 2017

By Kathleen

My caregivers Nicole and Jennifer were kind, encouraging and patient. They helped me regain my confidence after my surgery. I was still able to get dressed and bathed with their help. Kindred was wonderful!
We're glad you had a great experience with us. We appreciate you sharing your positive feedback with us.

August 21, 2017

By anonymous

The Kindred caregivers were always caring, polite, and professional. We will definitely use if we need them again.
We are happy to you shared your positive experience with us. It is our honor to provide quality care.

May 04, 2017

By Christine762852

My mom truly appreciates your organization and will call again if care is needed. Thank you for the compassionate work that you do. Please know Gwen did a great job with my mother.

March 31, 2017

By Sara683565

She is alert with needs of my husband, very agreeable, knows what to do. Perform tasks pleasantly.

We appreciate you sharing your positive experience with us.

March 29, 2017

By Leonard004214

Very good caretaker, polite, and helpful.

We appreciate you sharing your positive experience with us.

February 18, 2017

By Duane336816

Anna has been my caregiver for a while. It's nice to have the same caregiver every day since she knows me and my routine. I would definitely recommend Kindred.

January 06, 2017

By Kris Kulp

Rocio was fabulous! She became one of the family. Our caregiver took her job very seriously.

January 02, 2017

By Anna G

I like Kindred since they also have physical therapy. The physical therapist worked with my Kindred caregiver and myself. It was great to have both of them together to help me.

December 29, 2016

By Anna722442

Very responsive agency! Sends someone out quickly. Caregivers are well trained and compassionate. I would recommend this agency for caregiving services.

December 28, 2016

Tosha is a warm and compassionate caregiver. She gives the care that is promised to my mom. Staff is responsive to family needs.

October 26, 2016

By Richard511843

Kindred at Home is just plain AMAZING! Kristen, the Director of Kindred at Home, received my emergency call at 2 PM on a Friday afternoon. She met me at the assisted living center at 3 PM. By 4 PM she had arranged 24-hour personal care for my mother and by 5 PM, the first caregiver had arrived at the assisted living center to be with my mother. Without Kristen and Kindred at Home, my mother faced removal from the facility. The caregivers showed real concern and care for my mother. Kristen arranged for the service to follow my mother from the assisted living facility to the memory care facility, seamlessly. My deep appreciation and thanks to Kristen and Kindred at Home I recommend them highly.

August 29, 2016

By Stephanie733146

Caregiver is wondeful working with my mom. My mom recently lost her sister and her dog. Caregiver felt compassion and support for my mom. Caregiver shows initiative to provide help where needed.

August 25, 2016

By Pam367433

Very happy with service; quick response above and beyond what was expected, handled very quickly and professionally by entire team. Caring caregivers for my mom.

July 29, 2016

She always is there for her and she looks out for me. She’s terrific! Couldn’t ask for anything more from my caregiver.

July 29, 2016

The office staff is responsive, professional, and ask questions to understand needs caregivers qualified caring and trustworthy.

By ReannaGRWFW

Generally great. Attentive to mom. Mom is happy with care. Occasionally shift was not available, though Kindred staff worked hard to get filled.

By James BranumIPEUX

There is a spark between Debbie and my aunt. Excellent service rating. Comprehensive and close relationship between caregiver and client. Caregiver watches my aunt closely and anticipates needs. Caregiver detects issues with aunt's medical needs before they get bad. Doctor even noted that Debbie is an excellent caregiver. Sherry is also really excellent with my aunt. They are committed to my aunt and communication is great.

By ReviewerSRFUF

Very good. Enjoy, caregiver comes on time, quick and confident in her work. No recommendations to better our services.

From Kindred at Home - Personal Home Care Assistance

If you are recovering from illness, injury or surgery, our skilled medical team of caregivers will create a safe, supportive and professional environment in your home. As America’s leader in home health care, we pledge to maintain the highest quality standards in the delivery of our care. We are dedicated to your full recovery and return to a fulfilling life with services that include skilled nursing, physical, occupational and speech therapy, medical social workers and certified home health aides.

Photos of Kindred at Home - Personal Home Care Assistance